Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-06-05, 20:47   Link #21
stevency
To kill or be killed?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
All sorts of epicness but hopefully not in the Kodomo no Jikan direction if you get what I mean.
Spoiler for Proceed with extreme caution, best when u enjoyed the drama CD on sale recently:

Let's face it, when we watch these genre, deep inside we have some part of a "変態紳士(in full: a hentai disguised within gentleman)" to get us fed with.

Last edited by stevency; 2010-06-05 at 21:08. Reason: forgot the good olddie spoiler tag
stevency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 21:20   Link #22
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevency View Post
Spoiler for Proceed with extreme caution, best when u enjoyed the drama CD on sale recently:

Let's face it, when we watch these genre, deep inside we have some part of a "変態紳士(in full: a hentai disguised within gentleman)" to get us fed with.
I'm fine with all these though, as long as they don't turn the girls into aggressive sexual predators, which makes everything =/ for me.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 10:47   Link #23
Midonin
Last Engage

New promo, featuring the lead trio. Haruka Tomatsu's deadpan, Satomi Akesaka's wild spaciness and Ayahi Takagaki's manic scheming. Good work from all of them.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 02:41   Link #24
pseudonhym
わかんないよ

I find it similar with Minami-ke and Kodomo no Jikan. These triplets are crazy. Going to be quite enjoyable.
Old 2010-06-11, 18:32   Link #25
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

That's kinda remind me Kodomo no Jikan .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 13:54   Link #26
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Marui-ke 01 - 3 Gata H Kei:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 13:58   Link #27
Horse

Easily best of the season so far.
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 16:32   Link #28
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonhym View Post
I find it similar with Minami-ke and Kodomo no Jikan. These triplets are crazy. Going to be quite enjoyable.
Makes sense. It's from a manga with a resemblance to KnJ and is made by some of the same staff that made Minami-ke.

Didn't work for me, at least this first episode. I read this part of the manga and enjoyed it, but the timing or something in the anime seemed off to me. I couldn't get into Minami-ke, either. Maybe I'll enjoy parts I haven't read.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 07:35   Link #29
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

After watching the raw, this anime is/feels wrong on so many levels that it almost nears Kodomo no Jikan's level of perverseness. At the same time, however, it is so funny that I was in tears in some parts while watching, even with feeling a rather guilty pleasure in me. These three girls are like the epitome of evil you can ever get in a little girl, who looks innocent and cute enough to be harmless. XD

My last words about the first episode can be summed up as such:
Spoiler:
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 10:48   Link #30
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Subs (bad ones but at least understandable) are out, best first episode of the new season for me.
I never laught so much in these last months like now, expecially the "nipple" conversation at the end of episode.
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 12:46   Link #31
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Send a message via MSN to DarkWish
Pedo series... but so funny.
Old 2010-07-03, 13:12   Link #32
Preacher

Whoever thinks Mitsudomoe is just perverted result of anime for otaku audience, read this:

http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher1.html
Old 2010-07-04, 02:22   Link #33
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

I just finished watching the first episode. Honestly, I'm glad that there's no fanservice in it, and I hope there won't be any in the future episodes either. Its just that it makes the show kinda innocent, and sometimes just pure insane with those dirty jokes. Its like Hanamaru no Yochien except the three main kids are top class troublemakers. XD

Lol. Even though the quiet one was the most disturbing kid, I actually find her the most intriguing character thanks to her facial expressions when she's enraged.

Spoiler for ep 1:
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 02:39   Link #34
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

What is this? This show's not for kids!
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 03:03   Link #35
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate T Harlaown View Post
Lol. Even though the quiet one was the most disturbing kid, I actually find her the most intriguing character thanks to her facial expressions when she's enraged.
The quiet one is my favorite-- she's the one to be afraid of because it's unexpected what she will do next from the looks of it. And, she has the power to bring a grown man to his knees just by slamming an ero-manga/book into your face.
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 03:05   Link #36
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWish View Post
Pedo series... but so funny.
It only really seems like that because of the art style. The kids are about 11-12, but since the way they're drawn makes them look like four-year-olds...
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 03:54   Link #37
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
The quiet one is my favorite-- she's the one to be afraid of because it's unexpected what she will do next from the looks of it. And, she has the power to bring a grown man to his knees just by slamming an ero-manga/book into your face.
I find it a little odd that she's basically spending all her time in class reading erotic fiction.

And is it just me of is the poor guy drenched in the class's urine sample next ep?
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 05:50   Link #38
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

COOL LOLI MOE SERIES!!! Love it from the get go will follow this one.

This is what grade schoolers wouldn't do, man talk about language very funny.
Old 2010-07-04, 06:27   Link #39
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Wow, this one is pretty funny. Definitely lowbrow humor, but funny nonetheless. I see this episode divided into three segments, which is fitting because I've read that it's adapted from 3 manga chapters. The first one partly serve as an introduction, and it did a nice job introducing the troublemaking triplets while getting good jokes out of it. Call me juvenile, but for me the second one is the funniest of them all. From great lines such as "I'm aiming for his crotch for the sake of his romance" and finishing with "are you a 4th grader?", his depressed expression at the end consoled by the girls left me roaring with laughter. I don't find the last segment as funny though, it feels too much like a sitcom misunderstanding and I can see the joke coming ever since they named the hamster, and there's no twist or anything for that. Great fun though, looking forward for the next episode.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 08:22   Link #40
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

What no gif of the fighting scene yet? Don't have me make it. It will be bad quality.

Tags
comedy, shounen, slice of life