Notices

Old 2012-08-25, 09:45   Link #381
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
NSFW
Blond Seduction
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Something tells me that I should play "Once", sung by Hitomi. Since it is almost the same... *Beam Rifle'd*
Old 2012-08-25, 10:05   Link #382
sudolicious
Otoshi-gami in training

[mod edit: removed reference to hint]

Last two eps were highly enjoyable again, I actually screamed at my TV when they censored Rinkas pantsu though, such a shame. Glad that she got finally more screentime though

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-08-25 at 11:03. Reason: removed reply to hint
sudolicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 01:38   Link #383
MasterVampire

Episode 6:

I really dont like the main character.
So he find out that the girl who runs the cafe was the one calling him every damn morning waking him up and pretending to be his real sister. And then she wont tell him who is sister really is?

If that was me I would be furious...
Defently give her a slap in the face and demand to know.
MasterVampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 02:10   Link #384
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
Episode 6:

I really dont like the main character.
So he find out that the girl who runs the cafe was the one calling him every damn morning waking him up and pretending to be his real sister. And then she wont tell him who is sister really is?

If that was me I would be furious...
Defently give her a slap in the face and demand to know.
If your body is not ready for that circumstance, its like you going to fight against an impossible war.

Same thing, the reason why Mei does not want to tell Shougo is because Shougo is not ready. Thats all...

Well, I got a warning now... So I shall keep caution.
Old 2012-08-26, 02:14   Link #385
Snuffle
likes cute things

I see it as Mei does not believe Shougo has the influence within his family to protect her from others treating her as an outsider.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 08:40   Link #386
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

I really liked Episode 06's reveal about Mei and Imouto-chan being past friends.
Streaming 7 now.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 12:34   Link #387
Dop
Mmmm....

Well, I think if the people who make 'Necomimi' were watching episode six, it'll give them ideas for their next product line.
It's only a matter of time, folks!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 16:59   Link #388
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

EP 7:

The common sense and overall logic is definitely confirmed to be thrown out the window...I'm only still here for the crossdressing assistant at this point, who of course doesn't have a shot in hell.
Old 2012-08-26, 17:09   Link #389
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
EP 7:

The common sense and overall logic is definitely confirmed to be thrown out the window...I'm only still here for the crossdressing assistant at this point, who of course doesn't have a shot in hell.
Not to mention ikusu probably has one of the best chances of being the sister
Old 2012-08-26, 19:49   Link #390
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Not to mention ikusu probably has one of the best chances of being the sister
I agree with this. Ikusu at least for me has the highest chance to be the sister. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Last edited by SonOfHeaven; 2012-08-27 at 11:11.
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 20:41   Link #391
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I agree with this. Ikusu at least for me has the highest chance to be the sister. I wouldn't be surprised at all.
agreed and here are several points to support it:

-She knew that there was a sister right from the beginning. Something like that would likely only be told on a need to know basis even within the company. Considering her age, i doubt she'd be high enough to be privileged with it unless it was actually something personal to her.

-(speculation on my part) I'd say that it's possible that the "intelligence agency" may not exist. We've never seen her with anyone else from it or it being mentioned by anyone else (have we actually seen her at the company?). She may have created it (or simply used the name of something that was actually there) to legitimize her knowing about the sister.

- She was desperate enough to get into the company (assuming my second point it wrong) that she lied about her gender and chose to live as a boy. Why would anyone that young be so desperate unless she wanted to use it as an excuse to get close to Shougo after she raised an alarm in him so she could be close to him under the excuse of helping him.

-One of the first things she did when Shougo found out she was a girl was to make herself the "safe option" to marry and have kids with instead of the other girls. She's also quick to accuse the other girls when anything remotely suspicious comes up which only raises doubts in Shougo as if to make sure that he isn't too close to any of the girls while continuing to make herself the "safe option".

-The scene at the beginning of episode 6 showed the sister wearing rather boyish clothes. That kind of dress matches with Ikusu who dresses boyishly and acts like a boy as well.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2012-08-27 at 00:34.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 20:51   Link #392
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
NSFW
Blond Seduction
One word: Perfection
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 14:36   Link #393
Mairsile
Athletic girls are sugoi!

Ever since she introduced herself, Ikusu has consistently been dropping hints as to who she really is. Not much suspense left in the show but I'll keep watching just to see his reaction when he discovers it for himself.
Old 2012-08-27, 18:53   Link #394
Shimapan
Try me! <3

I agree with others that there are lots of hints that Ikusu could be his little sister. However, I think there are already *too much* hints, so her being his little sister would be too obvious.

Anyway, Ikusu is always good for tasty naughty moments:

NSFW
If she wore panties, it would probably be censored

NSFW
Naughty Ikusu, what are you trying to do with the pencil box?

Interesting how stuff like the above can go uncensored, but panties are censored XD

About the broadcast: If the little sister has any smarts, she won't broadcast herself, but rather use a recording, and have someone else play the recording. The broadcast was not interactive, i.e. she didn't answer any questions, so it could very well have been a recording. That way, no one can be excluded, not even the president who accompanied him.

About the mobile phone: I didn't believe one second that Mei *accidentally* threw out her mobile phone. As the little sister is Mei's best friend, she probably put it there intentionally, leaving it for the little sister to pick up. They did it that way so she has an excuse why she doesn't have the mobile phone anymore.

Quote:
NSFW
Blond Seduction
Full of win!
So that's how you "keep company to a lady"?
No problem, I can easily do that!
Old 2012-08-27, 18:58   Link #395
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
The broadcast was not interactive, i.e. she didn't answer any questions, so it could very well have been a recording.
It's an announcement system, not a telephone. I don't think it works both ways when making a school wide announcement.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 19:11   Link #396
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It's an announcement system, not a telephone. I don't think it works both ways when making a school wide announcement.
The broadcast room had a clear line of sight on the conference room, so she could've reacted. At the end, where she says that he looks stupefied, was intended to make it look like she did the broadcast in person and was watching them right now. However, that's just one thing more that makes me think it's a recording. That he would look stupefied after the announcement is totally commonplace, nothing special.
Old 2012-08-27, 19:50   Link #397
Lukeman1884

The whole "Ikusu not knowing how babies are made" thing a few episodes ago made me instantly suspicious. How does someone that age not know how reproduction works?

Although tbh, I could totally see them introducing an entirely new character right near the end and making her the sister.
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 20:00   Link #398
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
The whole "Ikusu not knowing how babies are made" thing a few episodes ago made me instantly suspicious. How does someone that age not know how reproduction works?
Over protective father not wanting his daughter to know about male and female relationships or a sheltered life maybe?
Old 2012-08-27, 20:17   Link #399
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
The broadcast room had a clear line of sight on the conference room, so she could've reacted. At the end, where she says that he looks stupefied, was intended to make it look like she did the broadcast in person and was watching them right now. However, that's just one thing more that makes me think it's a recording. That he would look stupefied after the announcement is totally commonplace, nothing special.
But you said she didn't answer any questions. She wasn't asked any questions that could be heard from the announcement room, so how could she answer? I'm not saying it can't be a recording, but the basis you're using for saying it is is rather weak.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 21:45   Link #400
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
NSFW
Blond Seduction
I was planning to drop this. But for this, I have to watch one more episode...

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen