AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-04, 15:19   Link #21
Togabito_Ion

Considering Rune's mildly obsessing over Joshua at the moment? Yeah. That's actually from the first act of vol 5. :3 Great scene... creepy scene. T_T;;;

However, yes... In order to explain the situation of the those moments, yeah... that takes a lot of explaning to do. ^-^;;

As for the manga and ending... vol 7 is released, and 8 is in the progress of being serialized at this point and time. I'm not sure we can guess if it's near the ending or not, though. o.o;; I think there are a few wild cards that Moriyama hasn't played yet.
Old 2003-12-04, 15:57   Link #22
Rune~Grey
Token Crusade Fan

It also has the benefit of being the ONLY shot of Joshua in the manga that is in color as well, I should note. ^_~ Everywhere else he's in black and white, unlike most everyone else. Waaah. Oh wait, there is one, but its overdone for being used as a Joshua image, so I liked this one better. ^^

I think the series has been confirmed at 26 episodes - although for the life of me I can't remember WHERE I saw this. So take it with a pinch of salt.
Old 2003-12-05, 01:50   Link #23
Tomomi
chrno fangal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune~Grey
It also has the benefit of being the ONLY shot of Joshua in the manga that is in color as well, I should note. ^_~ Everywhere else he's in black and white, unlike most everyone else. Waaah. Oh wait, there is one, but its overdone for being used as a Joshua image, so I liked this one better. ^^

I think the series has been confirmed at 26 episodes - although for the life of me I can't remember WHERE I saw this. So take it with a pinch of salt.
Haha... So that's Joshua in your avatar eh? He's pretty cute! But very evil... Anyway, are those horns of Joshua in episode 2 belongs to Chrno?
Closed Thread