AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-01-25, 10:29   Link #101
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
well they are some events that they might meet but still hadn't meet. So with those two meeting their I'm already seeing a ruined down branch 177. And LO scolding Accel and Index Biting Touma to stop the fight.

Accelerator: It is Judg... gyahahahahaha! *dust explotion*... ment!! . hoora! hoora! hoora! Aren't you suppossed to be a bad guy? gyahahaha!

Touma: It is *sigh* Judgment.... *looks at Accel doings*.... fuko da....

Yomikawa: AHahahaha! Accelerator sure is an energyc kid, isn't he? Kykio?

Kikyo: =_=U
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 22:49   Link #102
tsunade666

they will definitely need yomikawa to pull out corpse.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 00:01   Link #103
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Hmm, what do you think would be more intresting, a Kuroko-Imouto story, or a story where Accel and Touma had to do two weeks in judgement as community service, Mii and Uiharu optional?

Sorry, these are just ideas I'm throwing around. No proper plot in place.
I'd go fro The one with both hero and anti-hero doing Judgement for 2 weeks =3. It sounds like a fairly nice idea ^^ and Touma in Judgement would mean more brawling with Accel =P
Pandabreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 00:45   Link #104
ReddyRedWolf

A story tribble just popped in my head involving Aisa Himegami. To Aru x Dance in the Vampire Bund crossover.

Remember when Aleister said they could not confirm Vampires existed... They just outed themselves to the world. With an artificial island just off Tokyo bay.

Inside Academy City is Aisa Himegami, Touma haremette and classmate, with the ability known as Deep Blood. She is literally a vampire bait weapon of mass destruction.

Not only would Science and Magic collide but also the Underworld.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 02:24   Link #105
tsunade666

that's fun and it would be much better if aisa isn't just an air in the scene.
Old 2010-01-26, 04:19   Link #106
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Touma and Accelerator... Personally, I would wait till after volume 20 comes out. I doubt they would actually, truly meet face-to-face like the previous times but I'm still holding out for a Imagine Breaker upgrade...

As for Aisa... It was not covered in the Anime, but the cross that she's wearing around her neck acts as a supression for her powers, just some info.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 06:00   Link #107
tsunade666

So the cross is too keep the vampires away. And add up to her air aura.

Its fan fiction is its alright to see accel and touma work together in judgment.
Old 2010-02-13, 10:46   Link #108
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

It involves an OC created in the Toaru Original Character Creation group, but since it's the season of haato, I couldn't stand by and watch this thread drift by unposted.

Giri-Choco

On Feb 14th 2010, even Accelerator can feel it. A little.
Old 2010-02-18, 15:27   Link #109
walt

tell please about "Imagine Breaker upgrade"
walt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 16:40   Link #110
Ashaman

Hmm, this is just the first page/draft of my Judgement fanfic idea. I just wanted to know of it felt in character and right.

Oh, and possible spoilers.

Spoiler for first page:
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 17:46   Link #111
tsunade666

that's one great ashaman. its full of laughs and I like the part when they enumerate the girls that already fallen in the hands of a guy name kamijou touma

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
It involves an OC created in the Toaru Original Character Creation group, but since it's the season of haato, I couldn't stand by and watch this thread drift by unposted.

Giri-Choco

On Feb 14th 2010, even Accelerator can feel it. A little.
I just read it too and find it cute and lovely. But who's the girl? is it just like what its said original character? cute though I want more.
Old 2010-03-18, 17:37   Link #112
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Well I must admit... DUDE! SUBMIT THOSE IN FF.net!! ><! And yeah... I'm still working lol. I agree with Tsunade666, that Story of yours, Ash, is looking great! I wish you can hurry and post it up soon x3.

I've yet to read the "Giri-Choco" fic... hoping my laptop is up for it o-O. And if I don't get distracted lol.

Edit: Also I find this almost exactly like the novels being translated in BT x3

Last edited by Pandabreaker; 2010-03-18 at 17:40. Reason: added something
Old 2010-03-18, 23:16   Link #113
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Yeah I deliberately made my fics look like a Bakatsuki translation for the weaboo in me...

(Though pretty much everyone and anyone else pointed out to me that it still reads like how I normally write. )

Check out the Original Characters social group! We've got a story section as well, and I'm working on my actual first chapter of Toaru Kagaku no Firestarter starring this Level 4 Pyro named Kiritsu. /selfpromotion
Old 2010-03-19, 02:31   Link #114
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabreaker View Post
Well I must admit... DUDE! SUBMIT THOSE IN FF.net!! ><! And yeah... I'm still working lol.
Good, we're waiting.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 18:15   Link #115
tsunade666

I'm also waiting and if its finish link us up here.
Old 2010-03-21, 19:35   Link #116
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Pandaren-storyteller here, reporting progress for Chapter 2 of "Die Die Zombie!"

as of now I have about 4.3k words done and still going. I estimate about a long read in this next chapter. I just checked up on my outline list and concluded that the estimate amount of words total for chapter 2 will be around 10k. Hope that isn't too much for some people.

I'll do my best to tone it down at the third chapter.

As for "Rain of Fortune" I'm currently going to implement a change of plot. Upon considering some reviews I've gotten I decided to do some modifying on my previous idea of concluding the story. I've already gotten an outline ready so it should go smoothly and quickly.

"Unlucky Chef and Troubled Maidens" will take more time. I need to rethink of my plot and see if I can improve a bit on it. As of right now I'm getting a writers block on that story. ^^; So for those eagerly awaiting an update, I would be thankful if I can get a few ideas.

That's the progress report so far.

Now... can anyone tell me how I can get an avatar on here? I'm rather clueless lol.
Old 2010-03-21, 20:17   Link #117
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabreaker View Post

Now... can anyone tell me how I can get an avatar on here? I'm rather clueless lol.
If you have any pictures stored on your computer, you can use those. BUT they have to be reaally tiny. If you don't have tiny ones or any at all, you can just search for some on photobucket!
Old 2010-03-24, 10:58   Link #118
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Pandaren-Storyteller reporting. Current progress for "Die Die Zombies" Phase 2: Mouse Trap in FF.net is at the halfway mark.

Accurate word count is: 6, 890

Still looking for a beta-reader. If anyone is interested in Beta-reading my fanfic before I publish it, then please let me know.

So I ask for any Volunteer willing to take sometime reading maybe 12k worth of words total (thats how much I'm guessing I'll get in the end).

Thats it for the report. I'll continue to post Progress reports so you guys will know whats up with the updates lol xD!

Lates!

Last edited by Pandabreaker; 2010-03-24 at 11:00. Reason: I mean to say "Post" not "Publish" lol
Old 2010-03-24, 12:31   Link #119
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

I've worked on something a while ago and wasn't really going to post it here, if anyplace for that matter. The Reason why is that I did it for the laughs.

Just to advise you all who read this, its a Massive crossover.

Spoiler for Index characters w/:
Dominic Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 13:57   Link #120
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
I've worked on something a while ago and wasn't really going to post it here, if anyplace for that matter. The Reason why is that I did it for the laughs.

Just to advise you all who read this, its a Massive crossover.

Spoiler for Index characters w/:
Post it. I highly Advise you to post it in FF.net xD! Not only is it a crossover, but its pretty awesome! ^^! I would give my review there =P. I wish i can read it now, but I'm limited in timing.

I for one will be an avid reader if you decide to actually it into a series ^^. But then thats up to you. Either way thanks for sharing

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction