AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-12-17, 22:28   Link #141
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
You guys are just realizing now that Naruto wants to shag Sasuke? Where have you been? It's been the entire plot of Naruto!

A hot chick with big boobs confesses her love to Naruto and he hasn't even thought about it once. On the other hand, he has been thinking about Sasuke all year! The last few chapters have also shown he clearly cares more for Sasuke than Sakura. The thought of his beloved Sasuke's death has turned him into a neurotic zombie who gets panic attacks. His supposed girlfriend's actual death would probably effect as much as Jiraiya's. News to everyone. The boy is in love! He doesn't care about anyone else.

Just look at this cover with them wearing each others necklace's. Look at Naruto with his girlish grin. Want to make Naruto happy? Give him Sasuke naked under his tree for Christmas.
Spoiler for Brokeback Ninja:

Before they knew it,
They were inseparable.

I don't know how to quit you, Sasuke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Kazekage is gone home, Raikage is bringing his brother home, Hokage is fighting Sasuke, Tsuchikage is somewhere there in the meeting room i suppose and Mizukage saved Ao.
Tsuchikage was already shown heading home. Suigetsu and the other guy were likely arrested and thrown in jail. Kishi's way of getting rid of their uninteresting butts for a long time.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 22:52   Link #142
JustRob

Ahah, five years later... "HEY IS ANYONE THERE SASUKKEEEEE WHY DID YOU LEAVE US GODAMIT"

Meanwhile Sasuke and Naruto are making sweet lo eating Ramen together
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 22:59   Link #143
thermopyle

I love how Danzou was the only one who made actual sense in this chapter. His perspective on what 'ninjas' are is something I agree with more than not.
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 23:05   Link #144
JustRob

Danzou isn't making a lot of sense either. If both Madara and Senju would have ruled over Konoha, there wouldn't have been a conflict to begin with.

Also, ironically, indirectly Danzou is a cause of the 4th ninja war Madara has just declared. Maintain peace? Yeah, right... Peace built on deception and lies, and the lives of innocent people. That's not real peace.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 23:30   Link #145
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Sasuke's most powerful original technique is Kirin, a lightning technique that uses real lightning as opposed to chakra. If there are no thunder clouds available, Sasuke can use a powerful fire release technique to create thunder clouds. Sasuke then takes control of the lightning, shapes it into a kirin, and then brings the lightning down on his target. The technique is so powerful that it has the ability to destroy an area of a fairly large radius.

After adjusting to his new Mangekyō Sharingan powers, Sasuke has developed an advanced Fire Release known as the Blaze Release; an element that draws its power from Amaterasu. Aside from unleashing a wave of unquenchable black flames that incinerates everything that reflects in his eyesight, Sasuke can control the movement of the flames into surrounding him and creating spikes to protect himself. He can also throw bolts of the black flames at a specific target, as he did against Gaara.

So Danzou has a great deal of trouble in front of him. He will have to try will hard if he want's to kill Sasuke. Sasuke has more techniques he is planing to use against Danzou. Also Danzou said Itachi betrayed Konoha by teling Sasuke the truth. But thats not true Itachi stayed loyal towards Konoha till the end. And he honored the deal betven himself and konoha elders till his very death.
Old 2009-12-17, 23:43   Link #146
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Sasuke's most powerful original technique is Kirin, a lightning technique that uses real lightning as opposed to chakra. If there are no thunder clouds available, Sasuke can use a powerful fire release technique to create thunder clouds. Sasuke then takes control of the lightning, shapes it into a kirin, and then brings the lightning down on his target. The technique is so powerful that it has the ability to destroy an area of a fairly large radius.

After adjusting to his new Mangekyō Sharingan powers, Sasuke has developed an advanced Fire Release known as the Blaze Release; an element that draws its power from Amaterasu. Aside from unleashing a wave of unquenchable black flames that incinerates everything that reflects in his eyesight, Sasuke can control the movement of the flames into surrounding him and creating spikes to protect himself. He can also throw bolts of the black flames at a specific target, as he did against Gaara.

So Danzou has a great deal of trouble in front of him. He will have to try will hard if he want's to kill Sasuke. Sasuke has more techniques he is planing to use against Danzou. Also Danzou said Itachi betrayed Konoha by teling Sasuke the truth. But thats not true Itachi stayed loyal towards Konoha till the end. And he honored the deal betven himself and konoha elders till his very death.
Danzou doesn't know that it was Madara who told Sasuke...and I hope Danzou manhandles Sasuke...
Old 2009-12-17, 23:53   Link #147
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Here's a quickie
Spoiler for Sasuke staredown:
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 00:36   Link #148
itachi29al

This is getting a little out of hand, it was cool when kakashi had a transplanted eye. It was cool enough with Ao having a byakugan transplanted. Acceptable when Danzou had a sharingan transplanted. But a whole arm of sharingan, kinda out there. But hey, thats not to say it couldnt work, ill wait to see what kishi has in store for them. But as for now it just seems like excess.
Old 2009-12-18, 01:40   Link #149
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
My first thoughts on the chapter

- Naruto is lovesick omg
- How does Danzou know Itachi died smiling? :O
- Kakashi is heading towards Sasuke! *excitement*
Old 2009-12-18, 01:41   Link #150
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
His supposed girlfriend's actual death would probably effect as much as Jiraiya's. News to everyone.
Who is this supposed girlfriend?
Old 2009-12-18, 01:42   Link #151
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

I just wish Danzou would have just stayed squished. A little morbid I know, but honestly this fight is going to end up with a dead Danzou (hopefully), why not end it early?
Old 2009-12-18, 02:02   Link #152
Lendial

because genjustsu foreplay makes for good clean fun.
Old 2009-12-18, 02:13   Link #153
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
because genjustsu foreplay makes for good clean fun.
Of course... they fight a thousand chapters without moving. It's like in the movie "Hero"... and thus a stolen idea.
Old 2009-12-18, 02:37   Link #154
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Of course... they fight a thousand chapters without moving. It's like in the movie "Hero"... and thus a stolen idea.
They use genjutsu in Hero? Lol I dont remember that. Then again I watched it a longgg time ago
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 02:43   Link #155
thatother1dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
I just wish Danzou would have just stayed squished. A little morbid I know, but honestly this fight is going to end up with a dead Danzou (hopefully), why not end it early?
For one you're assuming too much. On a more basic level, you're pretty much asking why there are ever any fights at all instead of whatever their end results are happening instantly. It's because people like the fights; this is an action series, people are expecting more than a series of events containing sporadic curbstompings.
thatother1dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 02:44   Link #156
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu View Post
They use genjutsu in Hero? Lol I dont remember that. Then again I watched it a longgg time ago
Kind of. They stand there and they fight in their heads. After fighting for quite a long time, they make a single move in reality and end the fight. All that parrying, dodging and so on takes place in their heads. Only the death blow is real.
Old 2009-12-18, 03:28   Link #157
Takashipl

I can't help to think that Naruto will experience something like Aang (in Avatar the last Airbender) - in his dream, he will meet Jiraiya, 4th Hokage, 3rd Hokage, Itachi, maybe his mother or other dead Kages and they will all say that he has to kill Sasuke to save the world - but in the end he will find a way to save his life, like, for example, sealing off Sasuke chakra permanently.
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 03:34   Link #158
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
After fighting for quite a long time, they make a single move in reality and end the fight. All that parrying, dodging and so on takes place in their heads. Only the death blow is real.
I'm more vexed at the abnormal flying, splitting water and aluminum nagatanas than the whole mind battle thing...
Quote:
I just wish Danzou would have just stayed squished.
Your wish will probably come true in 3-4 chapters
Danzou's piece of true shinobi sacrificing themselves for the greater good and moving in the shadows was a fine example of ninja talk, last one I remember was Haku's cold-hearted tool theory...but somehow I think he's either just saying it to mess with Sasuke, or indeed deals with ninja matters as if they'll never go public, thus doing whatever the hell he wants without there being consequences to "normal people".
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 04:34   Link #159
Corruption
Marv

I hope Danzou beats up Sasuke. The Naruto collapsing part is rather stupid it doesn't make sense at all. I mean if Sasuke had this when Madara told him about everytyhing Itachi did.. but this is just stupid lol.
Corruption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 04:38   Link #160
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruption View Post
I hope Danzou beats up Sasuke. The Naruto collapsing part is rather stupid it doesn't make sense at all. I mean if Sasuke had this when Madara told him about everytyhing Itachi did.. but this is just stupid lol.
Read the previous pages before unloading your trash here. I hate to be unkind, but you don't account for anything you say. This is not the naruto-kun forums, where you'd get the title of Hokage for having made thousands of posts. This is about quality, not quantity.

Yet, the following text is extensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Don't forget about those two being totally alone. They were both alone at some point of the story. They were young, about five years old and they both were orphans. Their parents were dead. They had something in common and that formed their bond.
During their fight, both clearly admitted that. Sasuke tried to severe that bond, but he failed. He thinks of Team 7 and Team 7 still thinks of him.
Itachi gave some of his power to Naruto because Naruto inherited his role as a brother.

He asked Naruto about his relationship to Sasuke and then it was all clear: Sasuke is like a brother to Naruto and Sasuke is as precious to Naruto as he was to Itachi. Itachi knew that he was running out of time and trusted in Naruto / entrusted Sasuke to Naruto.

The only one who can bring Sasuke back to a reformed Konoha now, the only one who is able to change Konoha and the ninja world as much as is necessary, is Naruto. If he wants the title of Hokage so much, he has to earn it harder than anyone. He has to put all his effort into it and he himself said that he can't become Hokage without bringing Sasuke back. The pressure of a whole world standing in his way lasts on his shoulders. For him, there's only one way to become Hokage and that's saving Sasuke. That task is incredibly difficult now and Naruto has to reconsider if it is still possible to save Sasuke. Of course that is an inner conflict of epic proportions and a problem hard to solve. He can't just think reasonable and none of us would do that.

Itachi was not willing to kill his younger brother, neither is Naruto willing to kill his "brother" or sacrifice him. With his parents dead, Sasuke is the only family member left. They might not be blood related, but Sasuke is Naruto's family.

Let's not forget that Sasuke was supposed to die along with the whole Uchiha clan. It was Itachi who protected him from Konoha before.
I want to ask one question here: "Do you really consider Sasuke to be the only Uchiha of his generation?"

God knows how many children have been slaughtered that night.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion