AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2018-12-27, 12:53   Link #1
Himavari

What are you doing right now?

I'm really tired because I need to finish a big research paper. Now I'm having a small break with tea and then I'll continue to write it.
What about you?
Himavari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-27, 19:47   Link #2
Wannabe

Oh, I understand your pain! Research papers can be really the most difficult task during studying, sometimes I hated to write them too. Anyway you should be patient and improve your writing skills for them because it's obvious that you can't continue your studying without such tasks. I can recommend you from my own experience to ask yourself always before starting the new one what surprises you about this certain subject. You don't need to write everything only in such way which is interesting for your professor, try to concentrate on your personal interest instead. With such approach the general work will be much easier and more interesting for you, also think about how much fun in general you can have while writing this research paper. This question will motivate your mind to start thinking of strategies to make the writing process more fun and you'll get more inspiration too. Try also to think about your text as an other type of story, in such way you won't see the task as difficult as it can seem. Make a plan of the whole work and follow it carefully, don't try to write everything during a couple of days, it'll be too hard and will only lead you to a bad mark. Leave yourself enough time for proofreading too, be careful with deadline because it's an important part of preparing any research paper too. Ask for some help with it your friends and parents, this will make the general process faster, besides many mistakes are seen better from others' point of view. There are also services https://papercheap.co.uk/ with professional writers/editors who can help you with improving your texts too.
Old 2019-01-15, 07:31   Link #3
kellygrin

I'm istening to Beatles right now
love this band
kellygrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-19, 06:21   Link #4
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Watching Godzilla Part 3: The Planet Eater
Old 2019-01-19, 18:38   Link #5
ShinMofu
Light Novel Writer

Lately, I've gotten into drawing stuff, since I happened to have a tablet laying around for Osu lol. That's why I'm currently looking at cute artwork as references for improving while trying to duplicate it by sight! I'm already seeing a bit of progress, but I'm definitely a long ways from where I want to be. Hopefully, I can put time aside every day to practice and keep up with it!
Old 2019-01-21, 08:06   Link #6
prisoner_of_minitor

Well, let me think... I am writing in this thread currently.
And if seriously, I am eating cottage cheese with dried apricots.
prisoner_of_minitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-10, 00:40   Link #7
yurkin
uwu

Just finished catching up with Yajin and thought to pick up 10 random one-shots to read as collection of stories. This site design is so nice btw.
yurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 02:13   Link #8
SofiaWoodstone

If you need more free time for personal things just order a discussion board post from reliable service and have stress free student life.
SofiaWoodstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-09, 09:24   Link #9
Top Sergeant

Determining, once again, that I do not have the space for the model train layout.

So I am consoling myself with kitbashing and painting up some more Warhammer 40K miniatures!
Old 2019-03-11, 13:33   Link #10
barcode120x
RN

Eating 8 oz egg whites, drinking 2 scoops of whey isolate with water and ice, responding to this thread and browsing this forum.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-14, 11:16   Link #11
bellaisabella

read this article
Check too
bellaisabella is offline   Reply With Quote