AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-19, 17:39   Link #22341
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
ohh I seriously cant wait for Volume 9 Shizuku dropping the bombshell to an unprepared Hajime hahaha
that's gonna be great man, i can not wait to read LN versión, i hope they add some stuff, that part is epic, when i first read arifureta i never though shizuku would end up in the harem and even if she join i never ever though hajime would receive her, i am glad i was wrong.

Last edited by Roberto1; 2018-08-19 at 22:09.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 17:46   Link #22342
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
ohh I seriously cant wait for Volume 9 Shizuku dropping the bombshell to an unprepared Hajime hahaha
I may have an idea of what may be that bombshell, but could you still please spoil it for me?
May it be a revelation of also having a crush on him from before being summoned to Tortus?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 19:04   Link #22343
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
I may have an idea of what may be that bombshell, but could you still please spoil it for me?
May it be a revelation of also having a crush on him from before being summoned to Tortus?
Spoiler for :
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-

Last edited by sierra117; 2018-08-19 at 19:31.
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 19:28   Link #22344
darkofficer
just a devil

Ah yes the famous last boss arc

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 19:39   Link #22345
borisdrakoni

Shizuku's confession and the fight leading up to it is definitely a top 5 scene for me in the series. There's a lot of good character development overall in the ice cave arc since it's setting up for the final act. Kouki finally losing it was also a particularly gratifying moment.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 20:10   Link #22346
Algester

the Soul Sister's extra chapter in Volume 6 pretty much cements her crush on Hajime didnt start until he saves their asses from Eri. but gushing did start after saving them from the Demon attack on Orcus. She's still a bit tsundere about her own feelings but both Kaori and Yue already knew she's a formidable opponent and the flags just keeps on giving as Gahard's suspect some chemistry between her and Hajime. Haltina's dungeon is about him being the "prince"

Now question when was Helina exaclly been NTRed by Hajime her remarks from Volume 7 just came out of the blue suddenly she's been shipping Lily off to Hajime her characterization from the Web Novel seems more normal considering how she becomes the head maid to Hajime's future estate via Lily and considering Lily's predisposition of running multiple black companies, that giving employees a change of lifestyle is the defining factor how Hajime may have acquire Helina to begin with

Last edited by Algester; 2018-08-19 at 20:33.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 22:13   Link #22347
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
She is in love with hajime, but she does not want to admit it, she feels that her love is like betraying kaori.
Old 2018-08-19, 22:57   Link #22348
Saihate

I recently finished reading and comparing the first volume of the LN with the WN for a list of differences. I'll share it here for reference:

Spoiler:

I'm almost %100 sure that these are all the differences but let me know if I missed something.

Last edited by Saihate; 2018-08-19 at 23:23.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 08:27   Link #22349
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saihate View Post
I recently finished reading and comparing the first volume of the LN with the WN for a list of differences. I'll share it here for reference:

Spoiler:

I'm almost %100 sure that these are all the differences but let me know if I missed something.
:O thanks man, since i have already read WN i skipped LN vols 1-7, i started reading LN on vol 8, it's good to know the differences
Old 2018-08-20, 08:34   Link #22350
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
:O thanks man, since i have already read WN i skipped LN vols 1-7, i started reading LN on vol 8, it's good to know the differences
i advice you to (re)read the LNs, there are some small but interesting differents compare to the WN and the After Stories actually connect to the LN instead of the WN
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 12:40   Link #22351
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Boris-chan~! You bought the LN right~? If so~ then is there any difference between the WN and the LN regarding the scene where they were all sent to the 65th floor for the first time after a certain trash human activated it~? Was the small scene where Yuuka-chan got saved by the innocent Hajime-chan for the first time still there or were edited for a different one~?
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 13:33   Link #22352
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
i advice you to (re)read the LNs, there are some small but interesting differents compare to the WN and the After Stories actually connect to the LN instead of the WN
Thanks for the advice man, i have not read those vols because a friend told me they were almost identical, but it seems they have some changes, i started reading on vol 8 because i heard it has some major changes.
Old 2018-08-20, 14:59   Link #22353
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
Boris-chan~! You bought the LN right~? If so~ then is there any difference between the WN and the LN regarding the scene where they were all sent to the 65th floor for the first time after a certain trash human activated it~? Was the small scene where Yuuka-chan got saved by the innocent Hajime-chan for the first time still there or were edited for a different one~?
There's no real difference in the bridge scene in LN volume 1 as far as I recall. The changes involving Yuuka mostly start happening towards the end of volume 2. Almost everything else involving her is either new or was rewritten in the LN.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 22:32   Link #22354
Algester

as for Yuuka everything retains the same heck she barely even gets any mentions not until Volume 4 in Ur and then in Volume 7's extra chapter "Lingering Feelings" which cements her status as the "Mistress of the Demon King" with Wisteria and all that being lampshaded
Old 2018-08-21, 10:38   Link #22355
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Thank you for answering~!!! -hugsies- I just remembered Boris-chan mentioning the part where they were supporting Hajime-chan resist the push of Tio-chan's dragon breath~! After that I forgot everything~ oops~? ;P
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-21, 12:33   Link #22356
Algester

basically put Volume 7's extra chapter cements Aiko's drive to pursuit the relationship with Hajime meaning she has to somehow get to contact Yue in a ladies' talk something in the WN doesnt happen until everything gets resolved and Hajime has started to make the gate key, while Yuuka just cements her role as the Mistress.
I'll post what most of the extra chapters are all about sooner or later since everyone who will buy the LNs regardless of source will have it anyway

Volume 1 Hajime and Yue's "Honeymoon" inside the dungeon
Volume 2 Shea reminiscing the past she apparently got her clairvoyance from her mother and her mother prophesing about Yue and Hajime's entrance to Shea's life while Cam shudders the thought of Shea getting married.
Volume 3 we get a glimpse of Tio's past and the subsequent endageredment of the entire Dragonfolk race and their reason for hiding.
Volume 4 narrates about how Kaori initially meets Hajime and her Crush on him. Shenanigans with Shizuku having to buy eroges
Volume 5 Yue wants Hajime's BABIES BADLY.... because she's the first wife of the Demon King she won't hold back against her rivals
Volume 6 Shizuku developing a crush on Hajime and explains why Kousuke's toilet trouble earlier this volume.
I already said about Volume 7 and I still have to reread Volume 8
I'm not exactly sure about Volume 8 but I think they found something in FairVergen that makes Shia's innermost feelings spew out in a form of a fairytail probably with a fairy god mother asking Hajime's party about Shea's future

Last edited by Algester; 2018-08-21 at 13:08.
Old 2018-08-23, 04:59   Link #22357
Triok123

Being wondering for while, what would have happened to Hajime if the class had not been summoned to isekai....would he end up with Kaori??, would he end up running away from the school (transfer to another one) because of stalking and buylling? would he end up with shizuku (unlikely....or not..) what do you people think?
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 06:08   Link #22358
darkofficer
just a devil

He would end up with Kaori. She has her mother genes

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 06:18   Link #22359
Triok123

^I wouldn't so sure, Kaori only noticed her own romantic interest in him after his "death", so chances are that Hajime may gtfo her life when the chance happens.
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 06:19   Link #22360
RDNexus

^^ Not quite sure it could happen, but if it did there might have been a nice ton of drama in the middle.
To start off, Kaori only realized her feelings for Hajime after he fell in the abyss.
Then there was Hiyama and Eri's antics. No matter the world, those two might have ended up conspiring together to get Kaori and Kouki to each of them.

Last edited by RDNexus; 2018-08-23 at 09:29.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel