AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-13, 23:03   Link #4361
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Without resupply from earth they don't have much time to live. While air and water can be recycled their food would run out pretty quick.
Yeah they are pretty much screwed. No chance of getting out of there and all they can do is watch as the Earth goes to hell before they die up there. Assumingly they can hold out for a while unless their replacements were coming soon, but their fate in the end is unchanged.
Old 2010-09-13, 23:04   Link #4362
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Without resupply from earth they don't have much time to live. While air and water can be recycled their food would run out pretty quick.

since the international space station use extensive recycling methods for its water . and after that fiasco with not bringing enough food on the station in 2004 NASA have almost tripled the amount of food brought on missions and resupply trips. Since NASA astronaughts only conduct 6 month tours on the ISS because Zero G is unhealthy for humans. I say the the Station has at least 1 year or most likely even more if the crew went on full rationing mode and take advantage of using all their recycling gear. Still most likely in this case i agree that they are totally F***ed and even if they had enough food to survive for many years and some one do rescue them their body would be damaged from the years they spend in zeroG.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 23:05   Link #4363
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well 11eps now & yep it's official there going to NUKE-EMP it all next ep.

really indeed we're doomed dood.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 23:12   Link #4364
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
I don't think she can help given her type.
Well he can convince the males on the adult group with her sex appeal.

But seriously she's probably attending to the injured people at that time.
Old 2010-09-13, 23:31   Link #4365
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
since the international space station use extensive recycling methods for its water . and after that fiasco with not bringing enough food on the station in 2004 NASA have almost tripled the amount of food brought on missions and resupply trips. Since NASA astronaughts only conduct 6 month tours on the ISS because Zero G is unhealthy for humans. I say the the Station has at least 1 year or most likely even more if the crew went on full rationing mode and take advantage of using all their recycling gear. Still most likely in this case i agree that they are totally F***ed and even if they had enough food to survive for many years and some one do rescue them their body would be damaged from the years they spend in zeroG.
It's really the budget cuts that screwed them, I remember that the original plans called for emergency return vehicles.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 23:44   Link #4366
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

No wonder there are many still shots in the previews 2 episodes.
Old 2010-09-13, 23:46   Link #4367
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
That is what I was waiting for, though Id have taken a non-lethal stab to the gut as well Though he left pretty pissed off, I guess I can accept that for now.
I wanted her to at least shoot him in the shoulder
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 23:50   Link #4368
Hypernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
I wanted her to at least shoot him in the shoulder
That would be a waste of ammo, stabbing with bayonets would be better. Bonus points if it still got residues from zombie fights.
Old 2010-09-13, 23:51   Link #4369
proelite
Blue Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Space stations all have escape pods in case of an emergency. At least that's what i remember.
Old 2010-09-14, 00:10   Link #4370
Hypernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by proelite View Post
Space stations all have escape pods in case of an emergency. At least that's what i remember.
Currently they have a Soyuz module to serve as life boat, while that thing CAN do re-entry without steering you'll probably land in the sea which would screw you over just as much.

X-38 which was supposed to be the real life boat got cancelled.
Old 2010-09-14, 00:18   Link #4371
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
That would be a waste of ammo, stabbing with bayonets would be better. Bonus points if it still got residues from zombie fights.
meh, it would of been no worse than Takashi using that rifle in the previous ep
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 00:20   Link #4372
Spartanz1170

I'm not good at Geo Politics but why would they launch a nuke in the first place? The worlds already gone to hell, why make it worse with World War three? Is it stop the infection or is it just to settle the score between USA and Russia?
Spartanz1170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 00:23   Link #4373
Hypernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanz1170 View Post
I'm not good at Geo Politics but why would they launch a nuke in the first place? The worlds already gone to hell, why make it worse with World War three? Is it stop the infection or is it just to settle the score between USA and Russia?
The second reason, and it was that minister that advocated it reasoning that since they are dead for sure (being bitten) might as well take some with them.
Old 2010-09-14, 00:31   Link #4374
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Well if he raped her then Rei already would have killed him at the first sight !
Imo this is what i'll do .
Also Shidou is the kind to not get his hands dirty. He would manipulate punks to do it, but never he would do the deed himself.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 00:46   Link #4375
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by proelite View Post
crash pods designed to crash into the ocean. they still need people to recover them once they land in the water.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 02:02   Link #4376
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Also Shidou is the kind to not get his hands dirty. He would manipulate punks to do it, but never he would do the deed himself.
No wonder he used a kick rather than a punch.

Anyways sensei dunno if this is official.

Old 2010-09-14, 04:38   Link #4377
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Saeko & Saya swimsuit :

Spoiler for SaekoxSaya:
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 05:17   Link #4378
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

So it's image time again eh?

All girls and gender swap version

Saya x Hirano
Old 2010-09-14, 06:53   Link #4379
lionel23

Sorry if this is off-topic of the 'nuclear' discussion, loving the show and just wanted to ask everyone else's opinion on this thing I had a question with...

When Rei goes into all confession like with Takashi and says she wants to be with him even if there is another girl involved.. I got that, but then the scene when she comes out and Saeko tries to say they are equals but Rei cuts her off... that I was a little confused about. Was Rei lying the whole time then about not minding the other girl? Or does she consider herself beneath Saeko or what? What's all your opinions on this?
lionel23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 07:39   Link #4380
Kakkou
Tch.

^ I think she cut her off because she didn't want to be reminded of the fact she got held back by Shido, hence why she insists on referring to her as if they were not the same age.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse