AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-29, 21:42   Link #15341
Eratas123

@ Senpai - ......Really? He seemed worse than that. Are you using the same types from TVtropes?

Side note - That's good to hear I got worried last night.
Old 2011-12-29, 21:47   Link #15342
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - ......Really? He seemed worse than that. Are you using the same types from TVtropes?
Yes, well, he might start as type IV in the backstory, and type III when he appear first in the story, but gradually become Type II as his character developed, and when his mood good enough, he might slip some sign of Type I.

Quote:
Side note - That's good to hear I got worried last night.
Lol, sorry.
Old 2011-12-29, 21:50   Link #15343
Eratas123

@ Senpai - His actions seem way too villainous to me to be completely honest. Stabbing someone in the leg and then throwing them off a plane seems a bit too dickish.

Side note 0 It's alright, I'm just glad to see you're okay.
Old 2011-12-29, 22:00   Link #15344
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Even Tatenashi somewhat disturbed by his method. This WILL establish his character as not nice (especially to readers), even though he act less mean/ ignorant to people nice at him.

However you may realize that it's not like Sousuke from FMP is any less sadistic, but it's all not for pleasure, it's all pure pragmatism stemming from base instinct of self-defense (=ensuring your enemy can't retaliate or survive). Hence Irish in present day is a type III.

On the other hand, Irish in backstory seems do it for the sake of sadistic pleasure (stabbing enemy's corpse and mutilate it etc.).
Old 2011-12-29, 22:05   Link #15345
Eratas123

@ Senpai - It wasn't like he had much of a choice. If the plane crashed, a crapload of civilians would've been killed. You have to remember that he really doesn't care for his own life so he really wasn't fighting for himself at that point.

The backstory establishes him as a villain protagonist since that's when his sanity's at its weakest. He did have some standards back then, but the constant pain from the skull suit when he wasn't used to it yet constantly tipped him over the edge of the line.
Old 2011-12-29, 22:06   Link #15346
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Another sceeeeeene~!:

Spoiler for Scene:

Damn I'm hungry...
Old 2011-12-29, 22:09   Link #15347
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Isn't deploying an IS outside of class prohibited?
Old 2011-12-29, 22:13   Link #15348
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Isn't deploying an IS outside of class prohibited?
Well in this fic they have an exception. As long as no shots are fired/swinging swords/general deliberate attempt to hurt, they won't get into trouble.

Then again, no one would care about what they see cruising across their skies until shit hits the fan. (Like in Chapter 2 of Athena Bouclier.)
Old 2011-12-29, 22:16   Link #15349
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Are you planning to bend the canon rules? Even using the radar is prohibited let alone summoning the unit itself.

@ Senpai - If someone gets stabbed, is it possible to leave no scar?
Old 2011-12-29, 22:18   Link #15350
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras
Hence no need to worry about him using a dick move.

Stab wound? Hardly. There will be a scar, big or small.

@Stratos
Still not convincing enough, oh well, fanon rules.

I'll log in again in few hours, see you guys.
Old 2011-12-29, 22:21   Link #15351
Eratas123

@ Senpai (When you get back) - Wait, do you think he should get more injured during the fight? He did still have his injuries from before.

Side note - Straight or jagged scar?
Old 2011-12-29, 22:45   Link #15352
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Are you planning to bend the canon rules? Even using the radar is prohibited let alone summoning the unit itself.
Well for me personally. Being an active military personnel, I can understand why such limits are imposed.

Then again, being glorified sports equipment rather than war machines, not to mention they are given to worthy pilots who should well be able to tell between right and wrong, a slight loosening of the rules seems fine.
Old 2011-12-29, 23:15   Link #15353
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

I'm here if anyone needs anything.

On a random note, I am seriously f-ed due to a certain mix up last night, and I really need some advice.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 23:16   Link #15354
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Somewhat makes sense, I guess. Just don't bend the rules too much.

@ Rain - Advice on what?
Old 2011-12-29, 23:18   Link #15355
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Somewhat makes sense, I guess. Just don't bend the rules too much.
No worries, man. I tend to confuse/mix canon and real life logic, so I might stray off here and there.

Still, I'll try to keep to canon as much as I can.

Also, sketched out the Praxidike Superdrone, will scan and upload it later. (And it has no feet, FYI )
Old 2011-12-29, 23:21   Link #15356
Eratas123

No feet? That seems detrimental for a combat drone.
Old 2011-12-29, 23:21   Link #15357
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Well, I told you about how I went to visit ACG last night?

I kind of went and brought my bag with me, some manga, my wallet, gaming supplies and the etc, along with my journal in the bag. Yes, I keep a journal. And she keeps a diary.

My book's leather black, her's is sheepskin brown. I was more or less wasted last night, and I blame our anime marathon for causing me to f-up badly.

I took her diary. And she has my journal, and I didn't realize the mix up until I got home... It has all my notes regarding my stories, my life, a chunk of it dedicated to her... And the code to the safe under my bed that has my money, airsoft guns and the manga and anime I can't keep out on a shelf.

Yeah, I'm fucked.

But I have her diary right here. Right beside the computer as I type.

Should I open it?
Old 2011-12-29, 23:24   Link #15358
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: Well, I told you about how I went to visit ACG last night?

I kind of went and brought my bag with me, some manga, my wallet, gaming supplies and the etc, along with my journal in the bag. Yes, I keep a journal. And she keeps a diary.

My book's leather black, her's is sheepskin brown. I was more or less wasted last night, and I blame our anime marathon for causing me to f-up badly.

I took her diary. And she has my journal, and I didn't realize the mix up until I got home... It has all my notes regarding my stories, my life, a chunk of it dedicated to her... And the code to the safe under my bed that has my money, airsoft guns and the manga and anime I can't keep out on a shelf.

Yeah, I'm fucked.

But I have her diary right here. Right beside the computer as I type.

Should I open it?
Do NOT open that diary! I know you're tempted to read it, but it's just going to make things worse if you do. Awkward things happen when you know each others secrets. Besides, she might not be reading yours either.
Old 2011-12-29, 23:28   Link #15359
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
No feet? That seems detrimental for a combat drone.
Well I dunno what crossed into my mind when I sketched it, but I guess I'll work out a description when I upload it into my DA gallery. ^^
Old 2011-12-29, 23:28   Link #15360
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

IT'S SO TEMPTING! GAAAAAAH!

I could just scream so loudly in agonizing temptation that you could probably hear me, wherever you are.

Now how do I convince her I didn't read it?

~~~

On a more on topic note, how's your writing going? What're you working on now?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest