AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

View Poll Results: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 20 40.82%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 30.61%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 10.20%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 8.16%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 10.20%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-05, 23:14   Link #41
Mazus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
The version I watched didn't have subtitles for the closing epilogue, Anyone know what was said there?
You should look for another version since some of the lines weren't translated correctly. But to answer your question, Masazumi was basically talking about how Horizon is now considered the legitimate leader of Mikawa and because of this she must take responsibility for its destruction. As a result she is to be punished with death by suicide at 6:00 pm the next day.
Old 2011-11-06, 22:03   Link #42
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

What a busy week. Finally have a chance to properly watch this ep. Great ep, and thing is starting to moving.

What hit me the most is not Tadakatsu with Kazuno scene, but the moment when the automaton looked back at him before it got destroyed. For some reasons I feel this scene is really touching and sad at the same time.
Old 2011-11-07, 02:34   Link #43
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
What a busy week. Finally have a chance to properly watch this ep. Great ep, and thing is starting to moving.

What hit me the most is not Tadakatsu with Kazuno scene, but the moment when the automaton looked back at him before it got destroyed. For some reasons I feel this scene is really touching and sad at the same time.
Yes....after all, it was THAT Kazuno that was with him all this while...
Old 2011-11-11, 07:12   Link #44
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Those "Judge" "Tes" "Testament" thing are funny.
Fights were good.

Something bothers me in this episode "The forces of K.P.A. Italia" , lol does it minds that they are from Italia ?

Hope Toori , the ML , will show some moves from now..
Old 2011-11-13, 16:54   Link #45
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I skipped episode four due that couldn't find a version, hence, I resume at the fifth one.

I would say that the fights between Muneshige and Tadakatsu were superb, although all the crazy classroom characters have to be pitted in a real fight.

Anyways, I quickly deduced from the Professor's speech that he made the nine Deadly Sin Armaments from Horizon's soul, and the ninth weapon of Mass Destruction was set in the P-01, meaning that P-01 carries Horizon's main soul shard.

And, it was distressing watching Tori not being able to reach out for P-01 but getting beaten the crap out of it.
Old 2011-11-24, 11:07   Link #46
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Wow,what's a strong episode. To say the truth, by the time we reached ep 3, the show is still totally crap,and i hardly could follow (still continue due to my boredom). But this episode probably worth for all 5.

One of the most epic ep i have seen recently.

I worried that many may dropped this series before this point through. They don't know what they missed

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2011-11-24 at 14:01.
Old 2012-01-01, 13:50   Link #47
Suiri Megami Alice
お兄ちゃんどいて! そいつ殺せない!

Some helpful fellow in niconico had posted an in-depth explanation/supplementary video about everything that happened in Ep5 battles. It is in Japanese, regardless, for the interested, here are the links:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16011136 Ep4 (Might as well post this, since it's relevant)
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16093084 Ep5 Part 1 (Kazuno vs. El Azul ~ First half of the ep)
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16093158 Ep5 Part 2 (Tadakatsu vs. Muneshige ~ End of episode)

There are just too many stuff going on in ep5 that the entire explanation of it took nearly as long as 1 anime episode itself.