AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-01-18, 13:04   Link #10061
amtro
Distro

I guess that answers the question of which "territories" will be "conquered" in this volume.
Old 2017-01-18, 14:38   Link #10062
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

It looks like Bargren is aiming for Lim to become new Vanadis.

I wonder though that we will see the disqualification for the first time on this story.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 15:27   Link #10063
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
sofy v tina

elen v fine

tigre protecting those he cares for

ganelon's sights set on tir na fal
Thanks.

So Sofy will fight Tina. I'm looking forward to that, along with the Elen vs. Fine fight.

I want to see the stuff about Ganelon trying to get Tir Na Fal's power, too, if that's what's going to happen.

If Tigre and Mila will be getting romantic development this Volume, that's good. I wonder when it'll be Sofy's turn, though? What about Lim? Tina? Get 'em all, Tigre!
Old 2017-01-18, 18:18   Link #10064
Chingaruna517

I don't know about that. If Tsukasa really want to pull the curtains to end (which I hope not) Vanadis series for real, at least we get to know when and how is Zhcted Civil War to be finished, cause it took five volumes of Arc One to finish the entire Brune Civil War saga itself. Not to mention about the unexplained details about Ruslan's "insanity", which if it stopped without any explanation and such, it would be considered anti-climatic.

I genuinely wish Vanadis Musou is being made......

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Thanks.

So Sofy will fight Tina. I'm looking forward to that, along with the Elen vs. Fine fight.

I want to see the stuff about Ganelon trying to get Tir Na Fal's power, too, if that's what's going to happen.

If Tigre and Mila will be getting romantic development this Volume, that's good. I wonder when it'll be Sofy's turn, though? What about Lim? Tina? Get 'em all, Tigre!

Here is my response to these above
  1. It is established that Sofy and Tina are indeed antagonizing against each other especially during Zhcted Civil War. Of course, the 2nd illustration of Elen and Fine also pretty much stating that Leitmeritz-Legnica Campaign. Whether this is an all-out-offense or tactical ploy is anyone guess. We need more of these to know what the heck is going on there, if you catch my drift....
  2. Needless to say that Ganelon will be shifting his focus towards Tir Na Fal and her powers. I think the concerning and dangerous part is that Ganelon himself would be invincible should he is successfully gained such power, to the point where not even magical weapons or strongest warriors can touch him.
  3. I think the romance path and development could be only happened when . My question is this however: Lets say if Fine did survives and renouncing her tittle of a Vanadis and even bestowing Bargren to Lim, where will she go from here? If anything worse than being dead, she might be executed for the act of treason against Zhcted once the civil war is over. Or even had to flee to other countries that will shelter her for a time being.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 18:46   Link #10065
DragonOsman
Dragon King

My response:
  1. I know that Sofy was suspicious about Tina from before. She even confronted here. So I'm not that surprised about them fighting now. I just found it interesting that it's finally happening. As for whether Elen vs. Fine is a tactical ploy or an all-out war? Hm. Yeah, that's really anyone's guess at this point. But if it's a ploy, then whose would it be, would you say? Elen's or Fine's?
  2. Yeah, Ganelon would become practically invincible, which is why it'd be really bad if he got her power. I really someone stops him. Or maybe he'll get the power but something will still happen to stop him?
  3. First, I think you should finish your thought here:
    Quote:
    I think the romance path and development could be only happened when .
    I agree with what you said in your number 3, though. But I think it'd be good if Fine could still be a member of Tigre's harem if her issues with Elen can be settled and if her trust issues are also settled somewhat. If she can't be in the harem, then that's okay too. But then I'll really worry about what'll happen with her if she does survive.

Anyway, yeah, that's a good point about the loose-ends. Hopefully the author gets to wrap everything up nicely.
Old 2017-01-18, 23:00   Link #10066
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Anything is fine as long this is ended with orgy!!
Old 2017-01-18, 23:33   Link #10067
Ramero

I think not since King Viktor states that only the Dragonic Tool that can select and dismiss a Vanadis. Most likely Bargren will order Fine to hand over the Bargren to Lim as a sign of disqualification of Fine as Vanadis and picking Lim as a new Vanadis immediately.

Remember Sasha's case when she make multiple attempt to denounce herself as Vanadis and yet Bargren refuse to leave her.

Elen's carefree attitude did not match Fine so i can guess Fine will be working under Lim as her adjutant when Lim ascend as Vanadis. Tigre will be more likely the one who will make the decision to Fine, he is quite merciful yet we know how he make some punishment go on proper way and giving them the second chance to redeem themself, that's where i think that Tigre will give Fine a second chance by becoming Lim's adjutant.
Old 2017-01-19, 03:14   Link #10068
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Elen's carefree attitude did not match Fine so i can guess Fine will be working under Lim as her adjutant when Lim ascend as Vanadis. Tigre will be more likely the one who will make the decision to Fine, he is quite merciful yet we know how he make some punishment go on proper way and giving them the second chance to redeem themself, that's where i think that Tigre will give Fine a second chance by becoming Lim's adjutant.
If only Elen an Lim to be easily forgiving, including her nemesis, then maybe Fine is spared for a second chance and start over. Then again, you are right about Tigre will be the one to decide her fate...
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 03:25   Link #10069
Ramero

Elen said that she doesn't want to let Tigre focusing solely on revenge on Thenardier-Vorn Conflict so i suspect Tigre will do the same as well here on Leitmeritz-Legnica Campaign. Thenardier himself already got records on public while Fine is not well known by the people so my guess Elen will let Tigre decide what kind of punishment that Fine will face instead she was lost and captured.
Old 2017-01-19, 05:00   Link #10070
Marx-93

I'm not that sure Bargren will leave Fine that easily. I mean, it's been a very short time, and frankly it's not like Fine has changed substantially to when she was chosen. And it's not like Viralts abandon their Vanadis the moment they become enemies of Tigre or his allies; if it was like this Tina would have stopped being a Vanadis long ago, and most certainly would have by now, no to mention the previous clashes with Milla and Elizavetta (and we don't even know how involved Tigre is in the Civil War as of now; for all that we know he may be observing from the sidelines in this volume, as his high position in Brune wouldn't let him pick sides that easily less he drags Brune into another war).

No, there will likely be a lot more to it.

Last edited by Marx-93; 2017-01-19 at 12:24.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 06:54   Link #10071
devilo96

Wait...which girls that become front cover for the new vol?
Milla or lim?
Cuz the last time i saw this theard someone said lim as new vanadis and cover for the ln
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 07:10   Link #10072
Ramero

The Chapters is out now

Spoiler for Chapters ov Volume 16:

@devilo

Lim is a cover for this volume
Old 2017-01-19, 08:06   Link #10073
saw2097

Spoiler for 16:
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 08:20   Link #10074
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Spoiler for 16:
Spoiler for Reply:
Old 2017-01-19, 08:55   Link #10075
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
I'm not that sure Bargren will leave Fine that easily. I mean, it's been a very short time, and frankly it's not like Fine has changed substantially to when she was chosen. And it's not like Viralts abandon their Vanadis the moment they become enemies of Tigre or his allies; if it was like this Tina would have stopped being a Vanadis long ago, and most certainly would have by now, no to mention the previous clashes with Milla and Elizabeth (and we don't even know how involved Tigre is in the Civil War as of now; for all that we know he may be observing from the sidelines in this volume, as his high position in Brune wouldn't let him pick sides that easily less he drags Brune into another war).

No, there will likely be a lot more to it.
Good points, but we also can't be sure about Tina's case exactly yet. And there's no Elizabeth. I think you meant Elizavetta because that's who it'd be if you meant the Vanadis governing Lebus.

@devilo: Yeah, as Ramero said, Lim's on the cover this Volume. And she's holding Bargren, so it's pretty much confirmed that she's the new Vanadis of Bargren after Fine, though we don't know yet what happened to Fine for Bargren to choose another Vanadis so soon.

@Ramero: Marx has a point about that, too (whether Bargren would disqualify a Vanadis just because she became Tigre's or his allies' enemy). So we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions yet.
Old 2017-01-19, 09:02   Link #10076
Ramero

Quote:
Good points, but we also can't be sure about Tina's case exactly yet. And there's no Elizabeth. I think you meant Elizavetta because that's who it'd be if you meant the Vanadis governing Lebus.

@devilo: Yeah, as Ramero said, Lim's on the cover this Volume. And she's holding Bargren, so it's pretty much confirmed that she's the new Vanadis of Bargren after Fine, though we don't know yet what happened to Fine for Bargren to choose another Vanadis so soon.

@Ramero: Marx has a point about that, too (whether Bargren would disqualify a Vanadis just because she became Tigre's or his allies' enemy). So we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions yet.
Well each criteria of Veda is different so i do hope we can see or knowing why Bargren decide to leave Fine either if she is untrustworthy or maybe not filling the criteria that Bargren wants or other possibility is she was killed.
Old 2017-01-19, 12:23   Link #10077
Marx-93

Quote:
And there's no Elizabeth. I think you meant Elizavetta because that's who it'd be if you meant the Vanadis governing Lebus.
Yes, Liza. I had her nickname but got her proper name wrong. Edited it now for clarity.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 12:29   Link #10078
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Tina shall fall...
Old 2017-01-19, 13:57   Link #10079
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Or she could just change her ways and come to Tigre's side.

@Ramero: "Veda" is the Dragonic Skill, though. The Dragonic Tool is "Viralt". What you said is correct, though, I think. I guess we'll see.
Old 2017-01-19, 18:19   Link #10080
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Tigre!!! Please don't kill Tina!! I want her in your harem!!

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)