AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2016-10-24, 20:47   Link #9121
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
geez just when things started to calm down the war starts again because Ichigo and Rukia got the cover. Even as an Ichihime fan I find the cover highly appropriate. They are where it started and the ending mimics it between Kazui and Ichika.
At least this cover shuts up the people that were complaining because Ichigo had apparently lost his Shinigami powers or had quit being a Shinigami.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-24, 21:56   Link #9122
cyberdemon

apparently there is going to be an announcement on the 28th
Old 2016-10-24, 22:40   Link #9123
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
apparently there is going to be an announcement on the 28th
It's when the volume might be leaked, but there is no announcement.
Old 2016-10-28, 20:37   Link #9124
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I like the cover, but I don't get why Rukia isn't included since she defeated the Quincy that stole Byakuya's Bankai (I don't remember pretty well). Also, I guess Kubo is confirming Ichigo is still a Shinigami but his aging might remain as a mystery.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-03, 05:38   Link #9125
n0m@n
C-Z

So Kubo is active on his twitter account again. Lol, you can see him cosplaying as Mayumi.
His new twitter account is below.

https://twitter.com/tite_official
Old 2016-11-03, 07:46   Link #9126
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-11-03, 22:40   Link #9127
Galaxian

Two light novels announced for Bleach. The first one is about Rukia and Renji while the other one is about Hisagi.

Old 2016-11-03, 23:43   Link #9128
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Two light novels announced for Bleach. The first one is about Rukia and Renji while the other one is about Hisagi.

Rukia and Renji sounds interesting. hope they do one with Ichigo and Orihime as well
Old 2016-11-04, 08:22   Link #9129
Galaxian

It's seems that the Rukia and Renji novel will be about their wedding. While the Hisagi novel will be about him, Tosen, the four noble families and the Soul King.
Old 2016-11-04, 09:18   Link #9130
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Ryohgo Narita writing for Bleach? Nice
Old 2016-11-04, 14:21   Link #9131
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Ryohgo Narita writing for anything? Nice
Fixed that for you.

And by the sound of it, he gets the one with all the juicy world-building. Even better.
Old 2016-11-04, 15:27   Link #9132
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Fixed that for you.

And by the sound of it, he gets the one with all the juicy world-building. Even better.
But the only works of Narita I heard are Durarara and Baccano. Did he also wrote other famous novels?
Old 2016-11-04, 16:16   Link #9133
Wandering Soul

Quote:
But the only works of Narita I heard are Durarara and Baccano. Did he also wrote other famous novels?
He also wrote Estusa Bridge, Fate Strange fake, Vamp, and a spin-off chapter for To aru Kagaku no Railgun.
Old 2016-11-05, 00:30   Link #9134
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
His entry into the Fate universe, Fate/Strange Fake, is amazing. There are three volumes out now, and the first two are already translated, if you know where to look.
Old 2016-11-05, 08:24   Link #9135
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Rukia and Renji sounds interesting. hope they do one with Ichigo and Orihime as well
Considered how Kubo shamless stolen Kishimoto's adult Naruto's hair style, I can see that Kubo will steal and make his own "Bleach: The Last!" featuring Ichigo and Orihime love story.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-05, 13:15   Link #9136
Galaxian

It hasn't been the best couple of days for IchiRuki fans. If the announcement of a RenRuki novel that's apparently going to be based on their wedding wasn't enough, there's also this quote from Bleach's editor from yesterday: “In Kubo sensei’s mind, Orihime is heroine and Rukia is Ichigo’s nakama and aibou."

Old 2016-11-05, 19:15   Link #9137
khalessi

Ichiruki fans are getting their asses handed to them at every direction lmao. First the final chapter, then the volume cover, the novel covering the renruki wedding, and now kubos editor just revealed on a special program a few days ago that orihime was always considered the love interest of ichigo while rukia was always meant to be seen as a bro/nakama.

Feels so good to be an Ichihime and Renruki fan
khalessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-05, 19:31   Link #9138
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalessi View Post
Ichiruki fans are getting their asses handed to them at every direction lmao. First the final chapter, then the volume cover, the novel covering the renruki wedding, and now kubos editor just revealed on a special program a few days ago that orihime was always considered the love interest of ichigo while rukia was always meant to be seen as a bro/nakama.

Feels so good to be an Ichihime and Renruki fan
Does feel good to be part of the canon fandom. Got to feel this way when Naruhima became canon as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
It hasn't been the best couple of days for IchiRuki fans. If the announcement of a RenRuki novel that's apparently going to be based on their wedding wasn't enough, there's also this quote from Bleach's editor from yesterday: “In Kubo sensei’s mind, Orihime is heroine and Rukia is Ichigo’s nakama and aibou."

That makes sense and is in line with what Kubo said LONG ago that IchiRuki were more than friends but not lovers. I always felt that their bond was special BECAUSE it lacked romance to it. Orihime always loved Ichigo and compared to Rukia, Ichigo actually treated Orihime as a woman and was aware of that. He never treated Rukia as a woman. It was was always as a friend and Nakama.
Old 2016-11-05, 19:39   Link #9139
Kurohane

Quote:
Does feel good to be part of the canon fandom. Got to feel this way when Naruhima became canon as well.

That makes sense and is in line with what Kubo said LONG ago that IchiRuki were more than friends but not lovers. I always felt that their bond was special BECAUSE it lacked romance to it. Orihime always loved Ichigo and compared to Rukia, Ichigo actually treated Orihime as a woman and was aware of that. He never treated Rukia as a woman. It was was always as a friend and Nakama.
I would agree to this except for the fact Orihime's crush was unrequited for 98% of the manga. I swear this is Naruto's ending all over again with the "it was always planned" argument. No, forget that. Nothing about either ending was planned. I am not going to take the word of Kubo's editor, since he could just be saying that to save face. Just something for shippers to use to justify their canon ships, because that's all they cared about.
Old 2016-11-05, 20:10   Link #9140
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
I would agree to this except for the fact Orihime's crush was unrequited for 98% of the manga. I swear this is Naruto's ending all over again with the "it was always planned" argument. No, forget that. Nothing about either ending was planned. I am not going to take the word of Kubo's editor, since he could just be saying that to save face. Just something for shippers to use to justify their canon ships, because that's all they cared about.
Romance was never a big focus of Bleach. Despite that it was made clear just how differently Ichigo treated Orihime and Rukia even if he didnt give words to how he felt. He didn't treat Rukia as a woman but she was closer to his equal. He could rely on her but never grew romantic feelings for her.

With orihime he viewed her as a woman in his own subtle way and was a bit more affectionate and protective of her compared to other girls. It wasn't necessarily unrequited so much as Ichigo just never thought too much about it in his desire to become stronger and protect others. He's really someone you need to read his actions more than his words to understand what he was feeling. The basis was there but Kubo didn't want to put too much focus on romance. Even in the end the purpose of any romance was for the effect (Kazui and Ichika) than the cause.

It is actually quite clear that Kishimoto was planning NaruHima from early on despite what NaruSaku fans say. They may not have the screentime of NaruSaku but the development is clear as day whenever NaruHina interacted.

Tags
bleach, chapter