AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-09, 09:21   Link #16921
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Ikeda is probably preparing for something Big if hes dragging the story out.
Well, to be honest ... in my opinion, he has already brought up pretty big stuff ... after all I think this is the first arc .... where he revealed so many things, so I have no idea what else he could bring into the current arc, after all it's already pretty much, already overloaded with revealing new things ... I have quite a hard time, remembering a chapter ... where something new hasn't been brought up.

So if he still going to bring something up ... that will overshadow, all of the things that have been revealed so far ... then I don't think, that I would be capable of coherent speech for a while .
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 09:22   Link #16922
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Well Tsukune is our main man, though human, he can do a lot of crazy stuff, breaking the Rosary is one of them.
So you're saying that Tsukune can do that simply because he's the protagonist? Are you under the opinion that someone else will be introduced as Moka's destined lover?
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 09:25   Link #16923
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune is Moka's destined lover, i never said any1 else was, and yes he will be able to do anything, according to what Ikeda makes him do

Im just simply pointing out that he can do some crazy stuff, not just because hes the protagonist.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-09 at 09:38.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 13:44   Link #16924
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Bit surprised that Tsukune was that shocked about the Moka information. I thought it was pretty damn obvious the outer Moka personality was a result of the rosario. Sure we got more information about how it all works, but nothing really changed. Unless he was thinking there always was two personalities and the rosario just made it more defined which one was at the surface at any given time. Oh well think Tsukine is just being a little too melodramatic right now. We kind of have a crisis going on .

Don't know if they needed to confirm that Tsukune is Moka's "destined one" since that was a pretty safe bet from the first chapter . Should be interesting to see how things go now that most of them are leaving the dream world.
Old 2010-09-09, 14:06   Link #16925
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Bit surprised that Tsukune was that shocked about the Moka information. I thought it was pretty damn obvious the outer Moka personality was a result of the rosario. Sure we got more information about how it all works, but nothing really changed. Unless he was thinking there always was two personalities and the rosario just made it more defined which one was at the surface at any given time. Oh well think Tsukine is just being a little too melodramatic right now. We kind of have a crisis going on .

Don't know if they needed to confirm that Tsukune is Moka's "destined one" since that was a pretty safe bet from the first chapter . Should be interesting to see how things go now that most of them are leaving the dream world.
Perhaps Tsukune didn't want to believe it. Or perhaps he's always believed that Omote and Ura Moka are part of the same person, which makes more sense since that's exactly what's going on here. It depends on how you interpret what Akasha meant by a fake personality. As I said earlier, I find it more likely that Omote Moka isn't literally fake, but can be deemed as such because she's only part of the real Moka and therefore doesn't show the true Moka's real nature.
Old 2010-09-09, 14:11   Link #16926
Tachibana
タチバナ

I bet what Akasha ment by "fake" personality, was that she considered Ura-Moka her true daughter instead of "Omote-Moka" being created as a result of the sealing ceremony.

Weather Omote was fake or artificial doesnt matter, shes real and she exists
Old 2010-09-09, 14:12   Link #16927
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I bet what Akasha ment by "fake" personality, was that she considered Ura-Moka her true daughter instead of "Omote-Moka" being created as a result of the sealing ceremony.
Perhaps, but that would also imply that Omote Moka is literally a fake. Or else Akasha is denying part of what makes Moka's character, and I highly doubt she'd say something like that.
Old 2010-09-09, 14:16   Link #16928
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

Well I think that Tsukune's reaction upon hearing the revelation that Outer Moka was a "fake personality" was perfectly within his character's design ... after all it was already shown in Season I that Tsukune tens to overact a little from time to time, also since Tsukune was a normal human, before he entered Youkai Academy ... so it's natural that he doesn't have much experience with Rosario's and seals, so it's natural for him to have some misunderstandings about it.

I think that things will be clarified for Tsukune in the next chapter and he will probably realize that he misunderstood things a little bit.

@Yako Takeo and @Shinso Tsukune

Well it's not like will now what Akasha meant by calling, Outer Moka a "fake personality", but I have been under the impression that Outer Moka hadn't been brought up ... as an individual being ... and only has a part of Moka;s "real" personality, and that Outer Moka can't exist, without the Rosario.

Simply saying Outer Moka, is a "fragment" of Moka's "true" personality (which she had, before she started wearing the Rosario), which had been artificially brought to life, by the Rosario's power.

So Outer Moka's "falseness" might be, caused by Outer Moka showing a part of Moka's "true" personality, which makes Outer Moka into a "disguise" that only shows a part of what kind of a girl ,Moka really is.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-09 at 14:40.
Old 2010-09-09, 14:38   Link #16929
Tachibana
タチバナ

I agree with the fragment idea, there seperate but one, Tsukune perhaps misinterpreted what Akasha ment?, anyway Ura-Moka has "kindness" the same kind of "kindness" we all see in Omote-Moka so i further agree that Omote-Moka is a part of Ura-Moka's personality.

The Rosary seperated the "Kindness" (Omote) from the "Brutal" (Ura), even when the Rosary is removed there still seperated, before Moka had the Rosary she was "Whole" but when she first got the Rosary snapped on, it split it into two halves, Ura-Moka the original with the kindness and brutal nature, and the kindness which we all know today as Omote-Moka, right?

So i guess when the Rosary is truly destroyed than they'll merge and become one again.
Old 2010-09-09, 14:43   Link #16930
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@Yako Takeo and @Shinso Tsukune

Well it's not like will now what Akasha meant by calling, Outer Moka a "fake personality", but I have been under the impression that Outer Moka hadn't been brought up ... as an individual being ... and only has a part of Moka;s "real" personality, and that Outer Moka can't exist, without the Rosario.

Simply saying Outer Moka, is a "fragment" of Moka's "true" personality (which she had, before she started wearing the Rosario), which had been artificially brought to life, by the Rosario's power.

So Outer Moka's "falseness" might be, caused by Outer Moka showing a part of Moka's "true" personality, which makes Outer Moka into a "disguise" that only shows a part of what kind of a girl ,Moka really is.
That's exactly what I've been saying the whole time, considering how the seal works
Old 2010-09-09, 14:49   Link #16931
Chris38

Quote:
I agree with the fragment idea, there seperate but one, Tsukune perhaps misinterpreted what Akasha ment?, anyway Ura-Moka has "kindness" the same kind of "kindness" we all see in Omote-Moka so i further agree that Omote-Moka is a part of Ura-Moka's personality.
It's probably just that Inner Moka ... doesn't show the "kind" part of her personality, due to her vampire pride ... and probably, because it might be used against her, as her potential weakness, but due to her vampire "pride" being slowly reduced due to the influence of Tsukune ... Inner Moka slowly starts to "open herself up" and reveals her "nicer" side to Tsukune as well.

On the idea of Outer and Inner Moka merging together in the current arc, even if there is probably of that happening I still think that the "merged" Moka isn't going to be ready to reveal her feelings to Tsukune or, even if things have turned out like that ... the other girls in Tsukune's harem, still won't give up in their pursuit for Tsukune.

After all it would be a little for the harem to be resolved (broken up ) ... at this point, with no ending to the manga in sight.

After all, there are still a lot of plot elements that need to be resolved, so I believe that even if Outer and Inner Moka are going to merge ... the "harem" is still going to continue.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-09 at 15:01.
Old 2010-09-09, 14:56   Link #16932
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
It's probably just that Inner Moka ... doesn't show the "kind" part of her personality, due to her vampire pride ... and probably, because it might be used against her, as her potential weakness, but due to her vampire "pride" being slowly reduced due to the influence of Tsukune ... Inner Moka slowly starts to "open herself up" and reveals her "nicer" side to Tsukune as well.
I think you're only considering the times we see Ura Moka in battle. When Ura Moka replaced Omote for a day at school, people were quite surprised to find that Ura Moka was quite friendly with everyone and got along well with other students, not just the newspaper club. She's quite capable of showing her nicer side to other people, but we saw that that's particularly true for Tsukune at the end.
Old 2010-09-09, 15:07   Link #16933
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
I think you're only considering the times we see Ura Moka in battle. When Ura Moka replaced Omote for a day at school, people were quite surprised to find that Ura Moka was quite friendly with everyone and got along well with other students, not just the newspaper club. She's quite capable of showing her nicer side to other people, but we saw that that's particularly true for Tsukune at the end.
But she is still reserving her smiles ... and cake baking (who's baking process is a little dangerous to the environment and, well other people as well ) only to Tsukune, which shows quite clearly, who has got the priority in Inner Moka's heart.

Not to mention ... her most violent outburst that she made ... so far, have been caused by Ling Ling's zombie friends trampling the lunch box, made for Tsukune ... which was made with Inner Moka's assistance as well.
Old 2010-09-09, 15:12   Link #16934
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
But she still reserving her smiles ... and cake baking (who's baking process is a little dangerous to the environment and, well other people as well ) only to Tsukune, which shows quite clearly who has got the priority in Inner Moka's heart.
Exactly why I said that it's particularly true for Tsukune.
Old 2010-09-09, 15:12   Link #16935
Tachibana
タチバナ

She should totally bake him a pumpkin pie in her nightie gown
Old 2010-09-09, 15:16   Link #16936
Chris38

Quote:
... well if something like that actually happened, well Tsukune would probably be a little too focused on something else, rather then the food that Inner Moka has made for him.

Though, since we are already on THAT topic, maybe she should make him something in a ... naked apron or something similar to that
Old 2010-09-09, 15:19   Link #16937
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Quote:
... well if something like that actually happened, well Tsukune would probably be a little too focused on something else, rather then the food that Inner Moka has made for him.

Though, since we are already on THAT topic, maybe she should make him something in a ... naked apron or something similar to that
Yes. She can bake the pie in a naked apron, and she can change in the nightie when she comes in to serve it. That would be a night to remember!
Old 2010-09-09, 15:24   Link #16938
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Yes. She can bake the pie in a naked apron, and she can change in the nightie when she comes in to serve it. That would be a night to remember!
Well I think that Tsukune would need a really cool room, to be able to survive through something like that .

Otherwise he is probably going to overheat and explode, just after he sees the "side dishes". .

He probably wouldn't be in a condition to taste the "main dish" that Inner Moka prepared for him.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-09 at 15:36.
Old 2010-09-09, 15:35   Link #16939
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Well I think that Tsukune would need a really cool room, to be able to survive through something like that .

Otherwise he is probably going to overheat.
Moka + Nightie Gown + Pumpkin Pie =

Tsukune: om nom nom nom

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-09 at 16:41.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 17:04   Link #16940
GrimJack

thinking about this today and I think the ideal split for the tankobans would be

26 -29 - Volume 8 cliffhanger is the introduction of Shuzen Akua
30 - 34 - Volume 9 cliffhanger is Tsukune falling back into the memory world

this is of course assuming volume 7 ended with chapter 25

I am pretty sure we should get info about Volume 8 next month (cover etc)

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire