AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-09-08, 21:56   Link #4941
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
About ft, after this episode I'm really expecting Michelle to be Lucy's doll, especially after Lapointe was revealed to be one.
Yeah, it's almost guaranteed at this point that Michelle/Imitatia will turn out to be an old doll of Lucy's that had personification magic used on it.

My question at this point is who created Lapointe? I thought that Midnight was in prison with the rest of the OS to start with, so it shouldn't be him.

Likewise, if Michelle was created from a doll of Lucy's, then what's the point of keeping a badly injured real Michelle alive, instead of killing her.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 06:49   Link #4942
kitten320

Naruto fillers tend to be silly one shots or repetitive arcs where Naruto ends up saving a girl. Basicly same story almost all the time. Filler character designs are also lame and instantly stand out, there are not many of those that blend with the canon cast.

There are some exceptional fillers but most of them are a drag.
I liked the 3 tailed beast filler arc.
Old 2012-09-10, 21:19   Link #4943
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Filler arcs aside, they don't have to be grand 12 episode-long arcs, just 2-3 episodes about how Alan and Bisca finally got married would be something nice and heartwarming. Or how Romeo is dealing with Natsu-nii being back and also something about him and Wendy going on a job together (with MULTIPLE adult supervision of course ). Something along those lines could/would be nice. But then again, they could have done that ages ago before the time-skip so...mrrr.
Old 2012-09-11, 14:42   Link #4944
zeonchar

Location: America and wish's he could be in space and fly as soldier under char azanable
Oh Fairy tail seem's to keep my Heart pound every episode and it make's me warm inside. It shows the emotion of character. The funny one's when Juvia like "Gray sama!" I tend to love watching natsu stand up and beat the hell out of his enemies. I enjoy watching how a set group get's a part every season. Not just the same old people every time *cough *cough Naruto and bleach. plus the plot has you on your seat each episode. They cut if off epically and have good singer's for the endings and opening's of the anime.

Favorite characters:
Gray
laxus
lucy
natsu
zeonchar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 13:56   Link #4945
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeonchar View Post
Oh Fairy tail seem's to keep my Heart pound every episode and it make's me warm inside. It shows the emotion of character. The funny one's when Juvia like "Gray sama!" I tend to love watching natsu stand up and beat the hell out of his enemies. I enjoy watching how a set group get's a part every season. Not just the same old people every time *cough *cough Naruto and bleach. plus the plot has you on your seat each episode. They cut if off epically and have good singer's for the endings and opening's of the anime.

Favorite characters:
Gray
laxus
lucy
natsu
That's what I kind of like about Fairy Tail. It's a feel good show and i like the characters.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 19:24   Link #4946
zeonchar

Location: America and wish's he could be in space and fly as soldier under char azanable
The soundtrack is very nice as well, I enjoy listening to it as Erza scarletts theme song "when you hear her theme play, just give up and run" "titania is going to show you who's boss." Or he epic feeling of the natsu's feeling when he is about to take down the enemy. That feel that enrages you in a good way, It really helps gives a great impression.

The manga, i have caught up on and i have to listen to the soundtrack on some fight's just because i can't get the feel of epicness reading it!!!!!!!
zeonchar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 22:15   Link #4947
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep148:
Old 2012-09-14, 22:51   Link #4948
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Spoiler for Ep148:
She was like this before. When Lucy defeated her, she had her flashback and monologue and talked about wanting to be an Angel in the sky. We just never got see more of that or the reasons until today's episode.

Really enjoyed the episode overall. Nice seeing Dan again. Imitatia is still a bit creepy but that's cool.
Old 2012-09-15, 03:22   Link #4949
ookamigirl

Still fighting the new Oracion Seis.
There were some seriously nice fights.
Looks like Gray really became stronger.
All of the main characters are getting more powerful.
Although Gray still seems to soft sometimes.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 06:28   Link #4950
ShiroiRyu

Pretty good episode.
The Angel fight and Michelle look good.
Old 2012-09-15, 08:31   Link #4951
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Decent episode. Liked Dan and Grey's interaction, and Dan having a nice moment of awesomeness in saving Angel. I wanted a bit more Grey battle action, but this was good enough, I suppose.

Was expecting more out of Erza for her fight, but then again, this episode wasn't dedicated to her fight. The next one is, and it looks like she uses the hammer. Normally I expect her to come up with a tactic and armor that will work, but she still appeared to be feeling him out. I presume she'll defeat him and Kinana will show up right afterward.

Elfman had an interesting full body change. Haven't seen it before, and wish we could have seen it more fully.

Still wondering what Imitatia's deal is, and who was behind the personification magic.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 11:41   Link #4952
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Decent episode, Angel is as crazy as they come. Waiting on Erza's fight, since Natsu's struggle should keep going for another couple of weeks...although Lucy is already getting lost within the clock.
Quote:
Still wondering what Imitatia's deal is, and who was behind the personification magic.
I suppose the actual Michelle had a sister that looked like Lucy or somehow got to meet her mother in the past. As for who cast the personification magic...I'm wondering about that too.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 12:46   Link #4953
MechR

Gray's face looked kinda blah for some of his dramatic one-liners in this ep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Elfman had an interesting full body change. Haven't seen it before, and wish we could have seen it more fully.
That was Belcusas, one of Rustyrose's summons. Was surprised to see Elfman pull it out; too bad it didn't do anything.
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 19:49   Link #4954
Amata Sora

I just can't stand key to the starry skies...I mean its okay, but the plot was just hard for me to follow
Amata Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 22:08   Link #4955
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
She was like this before. When Lucy defeated her, she had her flashback and monologue and talked about wanting to be an Angel in the sky. We just never got see more of that or the reasons until today's episode.

Really enjoyed the episode overall. Nice seeing Dan again. Imitatia is still a bit creepy but that's cool.
Well of course I remember that, but she didn't seem to be as insane as she was in this one. Didn't seem like she'd lost that grip on reality. Of course to be fair they all seem to be a bit nuts after the time skip. Racer was completely bonkers for example .
Old 2012-09-15, 22:45   Link #4956
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well of course I remember that, but she didn't seem to be as insane as she was in this one. Didn't seem like she'd lost that grip on reality. Of course to be fair they all seem to be a bit nuts after the time skip. Racer was completely bonkers for example .
lol i heard prison can do that to a man (and every chick now and then)
They all lost it a bit for different reasons, except Midnight, he was always psycho.
Old 2012-09-16, 08:09   Link #4957
Inept Forum User

Question Silly question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Yeah, it's almost guaranteed at this point that Michelle/Imitatia will turn out to be an old doll of Lucy's that had personification magic used on it.

My question at this point is who created Lapointe? I thought that Midnight was in prison with the rest of the OS to start with, so it shouldn't be him.

Likewise, if Michelle was created from a doll of Lucy's, then what's the point of keeping a badly injured real Michelle alive, instead of killing her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
I'm curious as to the answers of these questions as well and I'm interested in finding out.

There is one thing I've been wondering though - it regards the absense of a certain person (who is a possible candidate for the mastermind). I've been thinking about one of the possibilities - it is probably as wrong as one could get, but I thought I might as well check. I was wondering - how unlikely is it that he might have received the death penalty?

Last edited by Inept Forum User; 2012-09-17 at 14:12.
Inept Forum User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 10:03   Link #4958
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
lol i heard prison can do that to a man (and every chick now and then)
They all lost it a bit for different reasons, except Midnight, he was always psycho.
Yeah, suppose I can just let them play the prison card and have that be enough . In terms of Midnight I think he actually did get crazier. Guess Erza didn't beat him up enough .
Old 2012-09-18, 17:44   Link #4959
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inept Forum User View Post
I'm curious as to the answers of these questions as well and I'm interested in finding out.

There is one thing I've been wondering though - it regards the absense of a certain person (who is a possible candidate for the mastermind). I've been thinking about one of the possibilities - it is probably as wrong as one could get, but I thought I might as well check. I was wondering - how unlikely is it that he might have received the death penalty?
Zero? Well that's what i was thinking, for all he's done. We may be able to assume that if he's not there, and then FT doesn't have to directly say it. Leave it to the audience to infer that detail.

Nice episode. Angel really shone brightly in it.
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 01:31   Link #4960
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

The Fairy Tail wiki and TV Tropes state that Sting is gonna be voiced by Takahiro Sakurai and Rogue is gonna be voiced by Kenichi Suzumura.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen