AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 00:00   Link #9601
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: Oh crap, FAIL.

But I think that's it.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 00:04   Link #9602
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

You need to rest a little, people often get headaches from watching their monitor for too long, what time is this in Canada?

@ Meister how about the unnamed Second most popular unit? Have a plan to it? I remember Stark Corporation is involved somewhat. Iron Maiden or something along that line....hmmm
Old 2011-11-26, 00:07   Link #9603
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: It's about 9 o'clock by now. I probably just posted that typo since I've been talking to only Eratas (or is his real name Tom?), for a while now.

If your not talking to me, then I'm probably needing some sleep.
Old 2011-11-26, 00:31   Link #9604
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Meister how about the unnamed Second most popular unit? Have a plan to it? I remember Stark Corporation is involved somewhat. Iron Maiden or something along that line....hmmm
I really don't know. I'm trying to sync up with Hawke here.

I wanted to use the Iron Maiden, but the Gospel series is more canon. And then, if its Angelina being the daughter of Howard Stark instead of Tony Stark (IE this is the alternate universe where there is Iron Girl instead of Iron Man), I can totally see this Stark Industries building a whole series of IS named after Biblical references.

The fork in technological development was the event in which Browning left the Avenger initiative, taking with her the only working prototype of the Testament series and forcing the United States to develop a more humane weapon, which is either the Iron Maiden built by Tony Stark, or the Gospel series developed by Howard Stark.

So if the latter is the reality we're working in, then I'd drop the Iron Maiden in favor of the Gospel series MPIS.
Old 2011-11-26, 00:44   Link #9605
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Wait, so Silver Gospel is created from previous generation unit? What the-

EDIT: Sorry, I was surprised that it wasn't revolutionary design.
Old 2011-11-26, 00:54   Link #9606
Eratas123

@ Zero and Rain - Thought of a new plan for Ichika's segments. The Dunoa industry attacks IS academy after luring the teachers away, they activate an active barrier that peevents IS from being summoned for a bit. Irish, Tatenashi, Laura and Kyuukai distract the forces while Ichika tries to help Charlotte escape. Is it okay?

@ Meister - Are you putting romance in Vandam?
Old 2011-11-26, 00:54   Link #9607
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Silver gospel and the iron man series of suits seem to have similar themes in weaponry. No handhelds, all built-in.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 00:55   Link #9608
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Shen long is the same, along with Byaku-Shiki
Old 2011-11-26, 00:56   Link #9609
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Shen long had those two swords and byakushiki has yukihira. I am confused.
Old 2011-11-26, 00:57   Link #9610
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - I thought you meant equalizers, sorry.
Old 2011-11-26, 01:01   Link #9611
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I hereby officially complain that Ichika is too much of an everyman >.>
Old 2011-11-26, 01:01   Link #9612
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Sounds good.

Are the Dunoa corps men armed? If they're mercenaries or the armed milita granted to IS companies, then there is heavy risks to the students, by the guys who want to go for extra "activities" in the academy.

Kyuukai would probably direct Charlotte and Ichika to the armory, where there's an almost impenetrable vault. They would all arm up, and prepare to face the troops.

Are these guys serious? As in they're trying to get Charlotte back at any means necessary? (I'm referring to men since you said there was an Anti-IS barrier.)

If it's an all IS attack, then ignore everything I just typed.

Are these guys willing to use lethal force? Since Kyuukai and Irish wouldn't hesitate killing one of them on sight.
Old 2011-11-26, 01:06   Link #9613
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@everyone: I'm starting to lean more and more towards Stark Ind. building Gospel now.......

...even the Silver Gospel pilot has the same name as the agent from the Avengers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Wait, so Silver Gospel is created from previous generation unit? What the-

EDIT: Sorry, I was surprised that it wasn't revolutionary design.
Sorry for not being clear. The Gospel series refers to everything that comes after the old Testament was lost. Right now, the Gospel series is in Personal IS stage of development, so it is pretty much brand-spanking-new. It boasts even more precise weaponry and bullet shield. Unlike the Testament, which you either levelled a city with the 3-shot Gottfried tactical nuke cannon, or you just go whacking at your opponent with your sword. The Testament being older has a more inefficient design, hence the wings are so big.

Gospel and Testament are worlds apart, so yes the Gospel series is revolutionary, but unlike Testament Gospel is also less nuclear epeen and much more sensible.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. I just contradicted myself here, didn't I?

So the [Iron Maiden] is the most common unit, from which 2 projects resulted, Testament, and Gospel. Browning killed the Testament project, leaving only the Gospel-type developmental PIS which went berserk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meister - Are you putting romance in Vandam?
Too short for any romance. Just gonna have friendship and beamspam.
Old 2011-11-26, 01:10   Link #9614
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, in mine, the Second MPIS is named "Raider", a truly multipurpose I.S. designed to fill virtually any role. In a way, similar to F-16 and recently, F-35 series of Jet Fighter. However, there's two problem: Cost and complexity.

First, it cost more than Uchigane, second, while it has modular frame, there's no reason for removing any feature at all (besides for extra part or Equalizer) and the number of parts itself is similar to Uchigane (10 parts, instead of 22 parts like Rafael). Doesn't stop it from being jack of all Trade unit however.

As in case of Rafale, the construction is very complex and the cost of the frame is rather high (specialized parts not included ), but it's incredibly modular status means they're could be easily modified by changing one of the 22 parts (collectors might need a lot of cash... to collect those custom parts)

Though in the end, Uchigane win the title of most popular unit since they have rigid frames (which means very sturdy and hard to breaks) and sacrificing attack strength and speed for superb defense, and most of all, ease of control and balance, which allow it to be used by amateurs.
Old 2011-11-26, 01:10   Link #9615
Eratas123

@ Rain - Where did Kyuukai get a vault again?

Anyway. Yes, they're trying to get Charlotte but they want her alive since she might have data on her that they want.

There's too many of them to attack directly and they're armed to the teeth so no going Rambo on them. Irish and Laura are valuable here since they know more on stealth and tactics than Kyuukai or Tatenashi do since the last 2 were trained in frontal combat and IS machine use.

Irish tells Kyuukai to knock out the guard and take his uniform to see what they're planning since he's the only one who looks old enough to copy them. Killing foreigners in a neutral ground will look really bad.
Old 2011-11-26, 01:11   Link #9616
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Fascinating equation meister has given me.

BEam + FRIEND = befriend...

The crickets make an awesome audience..
Old 2011-11-26, 01:14   Link #9617
Eratas123

@demino_hellsin - *Cricket* *Cricket*
Old 2011-11-26, 01:16   Link #9618
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ demino: Tell that to Gakken and see if they laugh.

@ Eratas: The vault is his armory.

Kyuukai would probably hand everybody automatic rifles that can shoot tranq darts. But he'd keep a live handgun on him in case.

Are these guys really willing to do anything to get at Charlotte? 'Cause I'm wondering if the regular students are in danger.
Old 2011-11-26, 01:24   Link #9619
Eratas123

@ Rain - I can't use the vault here since that would make things to easy. Besides, Kyuukai going to IS academy here isn't planned before hand so he wouldn't have time to build a vault and stock up on weaponry for it.

The guys trying to rape the girls will probably come up. Irish and Kyuukai probably pull some rescues along with Ichika since he wants to help.
Old 2011-11-26, 01:25   Link #9620
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
The guys trying to rape the girls will probably come up. Irish and Kyuukai probably pull some rescues along with Ichika since he wants to help.
No offense, but that would be idiotic and waste of time considering their mission is to find ONE girl and they're attacking I.S.A. of all place....

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest