AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2018-05-25, 12:40   Link #21
The Small One

I wonder if Ryokugyu is someone, we've seen before. It's really mysterious having him in the shadows and talking about not eating anything for three years.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 13:30   Link #22
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wonder if Ryokugyu is someone, we've seen before. It's really mysterious having him in the shadows and talking about not eating anything for three years.
Given the past trend of all the admirals being based off of famous Japanese actors, I doubt that. He's going to be a brand new character.
Old 2018-05-25, 14:59   Link #23
marvelB

Yeah, Oda's always based the admirals on RL actors, so I see no reason for him to break the tradition, now! Besides, it still hasn't been confirmed whether or not Ryokugyu is based on Toshiro Mifune, as has been speculated for years!

Anyway, I gotta wonder what this new invention of Vegapunk's will be. If Fujitora is confident enough that it could replace the Shichibukai system, then it's really gotta be something extraordinary. Perhaps it's a new model of Pacifista? Or maybe he came up with a new method of creating genetically-engineered super soldiers that's superior to Germa's (so the marines will basically have their own army of Captain Americas)? I really look forward to finding out....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 16:01   Link #24
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Or maybe Bartholomew Kuma himself is the new weapon. We haven't seen Kuma after Sabaody. Most likely Kuma will be installed with a new arsenals and the Pacifista project was completed.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 16:22   Link #25
rladls2121

I thought it is a declaration of war, not literally starting a war right on the spot.
Like in Naruto where this main bad guy made this entrance in a place where a summit was held, as in "If we can't talk it out, then only way to solve this is to fight.", kind of way of starting something and then just leave.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 18:54   Link #26
itachi-san314

I always wondered if Orlumbus folded his pajamas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Or maybe Bartholomew Kuma himself is the new weapon. We haven't seen Kuma after Sabaody. Most likely Kuma will be installed with a new arsenals and the Pacifista project was completed.
Could be. I bet the real Kuma has something up his sleeve to aid the revolutionaries too. He might not actively remember what it was at this time if he even still exists but I feel like it's gotta be something eventually to be revealed.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 21:28   Link #27
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Yeah, I'm not expecting an all-out battle to break out at the Reverie. Sabo clearly said their intention was to declare war, so they'll most likely just make the announcement, then escape. As already mentioned, I think Sabo would be pretty much overwhelmed by all the forces present (Garp, Fujitora, Ryokugyu, possibly Kong, etc.)....

Though with that being said, I wonder how many of the top RA officers are at Mariejois right now? We know Betty is back at Kamabakka, but we already at least have confirmation of Sabo, Morley, and Karasu at the Reverie. Could Dragon himself also be lurking somewhere in the holy land....?
Sabo would just appeared... trolling his little bro's chance to become tenryuubito... then shaming his parents... after that left
I just remember that Garp won't hold anything against Sabo since they don't know each other pretty well..
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 02:00   Link #28
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I always wondered if Orlumbus folded his pajamas...

Could be. I bet the real Kuma has something up his sleeve to aid the revolutionaries too. He might not actively remember what it was at this time if he even still exists but I feel like it's gotta be something eventually to be revealed.
Well, Franky said the last time he saw him we knew that Kuma was already part of the Cyborg as Franky is the first one to arrive at Thousand Sunny after two years. Kuma only said, "Mission accomplished" indicated that he was already programmed to protect Thousand Sunny for two years.

My guess is before he was entirely programmed, he influence Vegapunk to work with Revolutionaries. Perhaps Vegapunk want to use Kuma as his new weapon as well, probably using it either on one of Shichibukai or something to see how the weapon goes.
Old 2018-05-26, 05:13   Link #29
danielevo

I wonder if WG will find out shirahoshi true identity as a Poseidon in this arc...
danielevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 21:02   Link #30
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Well, Franky said the last time he saw him we knew that Kuma was already part of the Cyborg as Franky is the first one to arrive at Thousand Sunny after two years. Kuma only said, "Mission accomplished" indicated that he was already programmed to protect Thousand Sunny for two years.
Good call. I forgot about that. I wonder if that's his only consciousness. Vegapunk could even go so far as to have a digital Kuma

Quote:
My guess is before he was entirely programmed, he influence Vegapunk to work with Revolutionaries. Perhaps Vegapunk want to use Kuma as his new weapon as well, probably using it either on one of Shichibukai or something to see how the weapon goes.
It will be great to finally know where Vegapunk stands on everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielevo View Post
I wonder if WG will find out shirahoshi true identity as a Poseidon in this arc...
High probability. I doubt there will be many future arcs where Shirahoshi is included except for the end few arcs of course.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 23:22   Link #31
Ramero

But that means CP-0 will attempt to recruit her or want to know how to use that power for WG's benefit. Since we're aware that like what Spandam did to seek out Pluton (Thankfully Franky burn the blueprints).
Old 2018-05-27, 15:21   Link #32
marvelB

As far as Shirahoshi goes, I'm slightly unsure about her secret being exposed at the Reverie (she'll probably be overshadowed by the RA's grand stunt). However, I can DEFINITELY see her secret being exposed to another particularly dangerous element.... Kaidou. Remember, the swamp-pirate Caribou eavesdropped on Robin and Neptune's conversation when that bomb was dropped, and he later got himself captured by X Drake, who's implied to be working for Kaidou. And boy, oh boy, imagine the can of worms that will be opened up once Caribou opens his mouth to the world's strongest creature.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote