AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-09-16, 12:01   Link #61
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
In the case of Zen and Kurenai it was stated that their wings were draconic, whatever that means. You have to remember that they are devils first and foremost. Issei is technically a diabolic dragon at this point. Ixis has not brought out his wings yet, but he is noted to have a very nostalgic dragon's aura.
My take draconic would mean dragon based rather than the devil wings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
I think I know why Ix is so angsty ... Not only is he in his rebellious phase... Hes basically the middle child of the group (while being born to the first wife ... just imagine the conversation between Rias and Co. XD). Btw, wouldn't it be funny if the only child who took after Issei's fighting style(or lack there of...) would be Asia's child. I mean, considering her natural affinity for dragons, it should make the inheritance of the draconic genes much stronger.
It is possible for Asia's child to have the most dragon based properties due to her affinity if that gets passed down. It seems like it will since the others are getting the best of both worlds kinda thing even stuff from earlier generations.
Old 2015-09-16, 14:10   Link #62
cyberdemon

Poor Rias, first wife, first in Issei's heart yet her child was at maximum the third born (only Koneko's and/maybe Kuroka's children are know to be younger at this point). Akeno is probably all too happy to hold that over her head lol.
Old 2015-09-16, 14:14   Link #63
Biohazardous

Come on it wouldn't be Akeno if she didn't

Akeno: Hey Rias?
Rias: Nani
Akeno: I had a kid first teehee
Rias: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 2015-09-16, 14:45   Link #64
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post

^That would be priceless to see.

Also, perhaps the kids inherited a portion of their mothers personality(Isseis strong one is a given influence). Would be funny to see how Akeno's (lets just hope its just not t the same level as the side story which shall not be mentioned), Asia's, Ravel's and Ross's kids would turn out(likely not gonna happen for the last two to be shown though), would also explain how Zen was able to cope with his strict mother.

Now that I also think about it, WHY did the future Loki make it so that Issei never meets Chichigami? That and the general's remark to Ix that "You are still to young to wear power like him". My guess, the ultimate power up for Issei is yet to come, or rather, realized. Chichigami mode XD

And last but not least, although stating that the future for the current leaders are not good. It doesn't necessarily mean they're all dead(although Azazel's case is a bit bleak), or the equivalent of a Shakespeare tragedy. Take Levi, she could have very well left the maou due to maternity leave (if thats even possible) and never cared to join again. Or even they sut decide to step down for the next generation.
OmegaWeaponZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 14:55   Link #65
Biohazardous

It can be expected in 30 years Ise has fully mastered Heavenly Dragon power and his DxD Dragon-God Power. That is a lot to wield even at Heavenly Dragon Level. Ix is doing his best to be better than his Father and step out of his shadow. Loki kinda put him in his place.
Old 2015-09-16, 15:51   Link #66
Bigmac

Quote:

True but then Rias can turn round and say:

Rias: Hey Akeno.
Akeno: Yes?
Rias: See this wedding ring? Where's yours?
Akeno: ...
Bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 15:57   Link #67
amtro
Distro

Akeno does not care about that. In fact she might get off on the fact that she's Issei's mistress.
At this point it's purely optional since Issei is married to at least 3 girls in the future. Also I don't think devils care about the holiness of matrimony.
Old 2015-09-16, 16:00   Link #68
Biohazardous

She loves to tease Rias that would be the perfect thing. She loves the mistress thing cus of the naughty factor of it.
Old 2015-09-16, 16:20   Link #69
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Akeno does not care about that. In fact she might get off on the fact that she's Issei's mistress.
At this point it's purely optional since Issei is married to at least 3 girls in the future. Also I don't think devils care about the holiness of matrimony.
A mistress is someone the husband bangs behind the wife's back. Rias is fully aware of Ise and Akeno's relationship so she's not a mistress. She's just like any of the other girls that Ise hasn't officially married.

I don't think Devils have the same concept of marriage as us. At least as far as religiosity goes, since, you know, they are Devils. To them it's probably just done for the sake of social status.

And I don't think she would mind if the other girls got pregnant first. It's not something any of them has any control of, and doesn't really say anything about them or their relationship with Ise. Akeno and Xenovia just got lucky.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 16:46   Link #70
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Akeno may say and think of herself as a mistress, but in reality, she's a concubine, a "second wife" sort of speak. If there were affairs going on that none of the girls were aware of, then THAT person would be the true mistress.
Old 2015-09-16, 16:50   Link #71
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Akeno may say and think of herself as a mistress, but in reality, she's a concubine, a "second wife" sort of speak. If there were affairs going on that none of the girls were aware of, then THAT person would be the true mistress.
For half a second before she was promoted to a charring corpse. And I don't even want to think of what they'd do to Ise if they found out he was cheating on them.
Old 2015-09-16, 21:24   Link #72
Biohazardous

Beat the crap out of him then tend his wounds.
Old 2015-09-16, 21:49   Link #73
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Beat the crap out of him then tend his wounds.
... He just cheated on them and they'd forgive him like that? I'd expect a divorce at the least.
Old 2015-09-16, 22:16   Link #74
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
... He just cheated on them and they'd forgive him like that? I'd expect a divorce at the least.
I can actually see them sighing and facepalming while thinking... "...as expected of him"

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 23:30   Link #75
OmegaWeaponZ

Is it even possible for him to cheat on the in the first place. Coz so far, they're just been all "Welcome to the club" with every girl that takes an interest in him...
OmegaWeaponZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 23:46   Link #76
The 48th Ronin

Ise's the kind of person that will actually "cheat" w/o him even knowing.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 08:12   Link #77
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
I don't he is their world a world they don't want to be apart of without him. Hurt and upset yes very much. They'd get over it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Is it even possible for him to cheat on the in the first place. Coz so far, they're just been all "Welcome to the club" with every girl that takes an interest in him...
It's been people they like so yes they welcome him. Don't forget that one ape girl Rias flat out said no for. If it's someone they could be friends with and like the person has a good chance of being accepted in the circle. This harem for the most part all love each other like a family and gets along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
Ise's the kind of person that will actually "cheat" w/o him even knowing.
I could see this too.
Old 2015-09-17, 09:33   Link #78
cyberdemon

Ix sounds a lot like Boruto from Naruto. Stubborn and hotheaded with a seeming hate for her father but he probably secretly idolizes him more than the others.
Old 2015-09-17, 12:23   Link #79
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@OmegaWeaponZ: It was stated in EX that the future is still safe, and that it won't be safe anymore if Loki has his way (which he obviously won't). So in the future, Ise has already been contacted by Chichigami; Loki just wants to make it so that it doesn't happen, which is why he came to the past. His reasoning is that if Ise is never contacted by Chichigami, they'll never find out about the other worlds, and they also won't meet with stronger and stronger enemies like they've been doing which also means that they won't get the chance to get on-the-field battle experience or training done to get stronger themselves; then, as a result, in the future 30 years from then, they'd be weaker and thus more easily defeated by the ULs and the Evil Gods from the other world. That and, due to not having known about the existence of other words, they'd also be caught completely off-guard.

And as for the harem, I'm with Biohazard. The reason they've welcomed most of the girls into it is because they can all get along well and they also accept each other and the fact they all have romantic feelings for Ise. Rias did flat out reject that one Monster Tamer girl who fell in love with Ise.

About the fact that Rias' son was born after Xenovia's and Akeno's, that's only because pureblood Devils have extremely low birthrates. And they all know about that. Akeno would most likely tease Rias, but on the other hand they also all know that there are really no hard feelings.
Old 2015-09-17, 16:18   Link #80
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Rias did flat out reject that one Monster Tamer girl who fell in love with Ise.
Which is funny because she's likely one of the prime candidates to be part of his peerage