Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-11-01, 16:33   Link #4261
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter6VI6 View Post

Heaven forbid, Kubo gives us a whole chapter of Ichigo running down those stairs.
Uh, we already had something like this with Unohana in the Arrancar arc. Sadly, that chapter was only helpful to set up Hitsugaya, Kyoraku and the others as cannon fodders. Hopefully, the next stairs chapter has something more entertaining
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-01, 17:42   Link #4262
Hunter6VI6
AVC818

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Uh, we already had something like this with Unohana in the Arrancar arc. Sadly, that chapter was only helpful to set up Hitsugaya, Kyoraku and the others as cannon fodders. Hopefully, the next stairs chapter has something more entertaining
Oh right, that. I'm just saying I hope this isn't round two.
Old 2013-11-01, 18:21   Link #4263
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuranbo View Post
Are Bambietta's subordinates even relevant to the story? Kubo pops out so many new characters that end up being useless by the arc's end.
Yes, those are the kind of opponents who get to attack someone like Ichigo or Kenpachi 4 on 1 and get beaten in 2 panels.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 12:36   Link #4264
Alchemist007
*Author

Next chap: Ichigo breaks his face on the ground.
Old 2013-11-02, 12:49   Link #4265
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Yes, those are the kind of opponents who get to attack someone like Ichigo or Kenpachi 4 on 1 and get beaten in 2 panels.
nah, they are for the less powerful heroes like hinamori and rukia and dare i say quincy karin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Don't worry Soul Society. Sado is going to save everybody.
calling it right now. quincy karin will be like gohan in the perfect cell saga and take over for ichigo
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 15:53   Link #4266
Hunter6VI6
AVC818

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Actually I didn't really understand, why they needed to summon stairs to go DOWN.
Just jump over the edge and fall (like Ichigo did in the end).
Since Shinigami can walk in the air, it shouldn't be a problem when nearing the ground.
Hey, good point. Guessing they'd break their spiritual legs on that tough air ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Next chap: Ichigo breaks his face on the ground.
If it's gonna be a stair chapter, he should at least give us that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
calling it right now. quincy karin will be like gohan in the perfect cell saga and take over for ichigo

CHAD APPROVES THIS.
Old 2013-11-03, 21:44   Link #4267
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I bet Mayuri and Urahara are the next to get taken out. That Aizen clone has TROLL written all over his face...and Mayuri's got too much baggage with the Qs to survive this after what he's done to them in the past...mainly Souken...

I actually see Koma succeeding for once though. He's big so he can tank more shit than Shinji can.
Old 2013-11-04, 00:57   Link #4268
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I bet Mayuri and Urahara are the next to get taken out. That Aizen clone has TROLL written all over his face...and Mayuri's got too much baggage with the Qs to survive this after what he's done to them in the past...mainly Souken...
no way is urahara going down, but mayuri is a good call. of all the captains, the shitritters should hate him the most and it would be a big win for them. if this was a normal arc, mayuri's part would probably end with this fight anyway, so since it's the last arc, killing him wouldn't take any screen time away from him. plus there's the scientist RG who will fill any voids he leaves. much like the hottub and motherly RG will fill the space left by unohana
Old 2013-11-04, 08:14   Link #4269
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
no way is urahara going down, but mayuri is a good call. of all the captains, the shitritters should hate him the most and it would be a big win for them. if this was a normal arc, mayuri's part would probably end with this fight anyway, so since it's the last arc, killing him wouldn't take any screen time away from him. plus there's the scientist RG who will fill any voids he leaves. much like the hottub and motherly RG will fill the space left by unohana
I don't know that the Sternritter would particularly care about Mayuri. Sure, he helped to effectively exterminate the Quincy, but he was hardly alone. He's only been a Captain for 100 years, so most of the other surviving Captains would have been killing Quincy long before he joined the Gotei 13. Now of course, if he starts going on about all the Quincy he experimented on, things could go downhill fast, but that actually seems like the kind of thing he'd do to goad an opponent into doing something stupid...
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 14:11   Link #4270
Lelouch24

My theory is that the situation will get so desperate that they'll have to release Aizen and ask for his help. Maybe Ichigo is the one who does it.
Lelouch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 14:12   Link #4271
Lelouch24

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I don't know that the Sternritter would particularly care about Mayuri. Sure, he helped to effectively exterminate the Quincy, but he was hardly alone. He's only been a Captain for 100 years, so most of the other surviving Captains would have been killing Quincy long before he joined the Gotei 13. Now of course, if he starts going on about all the Quincy he experimented on, things could go downhill fast, but that actually seems like the kind of thing he'd do to goad an opponent into doing something stupid...
It'll probably work to.
Lelouch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 17:12   Link #4272
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch24 View Post
My theory is that the situation will get so desperate that they'll have to release Aizen and ask for his help. Maybe Ichigo is the one who does it.
Honestly...let's face it:

Aizen, Kenny and Ichigo are probably the only ones who can handle the VR seriously. Maybe Mayuri and Urahara depending on whatever it is that they're doing. Even though Renji, Rukia and Byakuya all got powerups, we all know they'll probably get beat down(maybe not Nii since I'm sure Kubo will pit him against As Nodt). Everyone else, as we've already seen with Hitsu, Tits McGee, Soi and even Shinji(though the jury's still out on him), can last so long but are nearly dead by the time they're thru.

I don't see Aizen coming back, but really....he's probably the only other person other than Ichigo that could take on Bach.
Old 2013-11-04, 19:59   Link #4273
sayde

Well I know Kubo directly stated that he wanted to let Aizen appear in this final arc. At the time he claimed it, he said he wanted to draw a draft of him appearing in the restraints. So I think its safe to assume we'll see Aizen sooner or later (which admittedly is one of the last things I have to look forward to from this series).

The only question is, will he remain relegated to a minor role on the sidelines? Or will he return to be a major factor in the events to come?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 23:56   Link #4274
itachi-san314

Quote:
Honestly...let's face it:

Aizen, Kenny and Ichigo are probably the only ones who can handle the VR seriously
let's not forget about the royal guards here... there's no way they will be pushovers

Quote:
I don't see Aizen coming back, but really....he's probably the only other person other than Ichigo that could take on Bach.
aizen is coming back. there's no way he isn't. kubo made an immortal character and centered every arc prior to the shitbringers around his antics. aizen not returning would be like not seeing the soul king or yoruichi or don konoji ever again. it's just not possible
Old 2013-11-05, 15:25   Link #4275
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I forgot about the RG actually....but they won't interfere until Bach...and y'all know he will do this....shows up in the RR.

As for Aizen, he already made that appearence after the first invasion when it was hinted that Bach apparently talked to him and we got one panel of Sousuke in chains and stuff. I hated him at the time...but I actually miss Aizen's trolling nowadays. Bach just seems more and more like a Tryhard...only with more psychopathic tendencies. At least Aizen just wanted to kill the SK and make everyone slaves.

At the rate Kubo's going, I"m seriously expecting everyone to get killed off and be revived DBZ style.
Old 2013-11-05, 20:50   Link #4276
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
The royal guards won't interfere.
They already stated it during the last invasion: It's the Gotei 13's job to defend Seireitai, and it's the royal guard's job to guard the Spirit King.
So as long as the Sternritter don't aim for the King, they have no reason to fight.
of course they will fight. it's a 100% certainty. there's no way kubo would introduce 6 super powerful characters and not have them fight. Ywach and/or Aizen will eventually make their way to the SK and then the real fights will begin

Quote:
but I actually miss Aizen's trolling nowadays. Bach just seems more and more like a Tryhard...only with more psychopathic tendencies. At least Aizen just wanted to kill the SK and make everyone slaves.
me too. the small taste we got during the white hollow incident wasn't enough. i can't wait for aizen's triumphant return

Quote:
At the rate Kubo's going, I"m seriously expecting everyone to get killed off and be revived DBZ style.
just like in naruto, it's unfortunately very possible
Old 2013-11-05, 22:52   Link #4277
sayde

Quote:
As for Aizen, he already made that appearence after the first invasion when it was hinted that Bach apparently talked to him and we got one panel of Sousuke in chains and stuff.
I'm 99% sure that the panel being referenced in chapter 510 won't count as his appearance. For whatever reason, Kubo decided to flashback to the panel we saw in chapter 423 (during Aizen's trial). So it wouldn't fall in line with Kubo's words during his interview, since the claim he made about wanting to draw Aizen in restraints came about 1 year after he drew the panel you're referring to. Of course, Kubo could've gotten lazy and changed his mind. But I'm guessing there's a reason why he decided to keep Aizen alive, merged with a magical wishing orb, and make him immortal. And I doubt it was all for the sole sake of messing with Bach's perception of time. lol
Old 2013-11-05, 23:06   Link #4278
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I'm 99% sure that the panel being referenced in chapter 510 won't count as his appearance. For whatever reason, Kubo decided to flashback to the panel we saw in chapter 423 (during Aizen's trial). So it wouldn't fall in line with Kubo's words during his interview, since the claim he made about wanting to draw Aizen in restraints came about 1 year after he drew the panel you're referring to. Of course, Kubo could've gotten lazy and changed his mind. But I'm guessing there's a reason why he decided to keep Aizen alive, merged with a magical wishing orb, and make him immortal. And I doubt it was all for the sole sake of messing with Bach's perception of time. lol
Anything can happen at this point

Hell with the way Kubo's going? It might wind up Aizen and Chad being the hero of this while Ichigo and the shinigami wind up dead...while Urahara just winds up as SK
Old 2013-11-05, 23:16   Link #4279
sayde

Quote:
Anything can happen at this point

Hell with the way Kubo's going? It might wind up Aizen and Chad being the hero of this while Ichigo and the shinigami wind up dead...while Urahara just winds up as SK
Its at times like this where I wish we still had rep power. lol
Anyways, I think I'd be okay with that outcome.
Old 2013-11-05, 23:38   Link #4280
Alhazad2003

Quote:
of course they will fight. it's a 100% certainty. there's no way kubo would introduce 6 super powerful characters and not have them fight. Ywach and/or Aizen will eventually make their way to the SK and then the real fights will begin

me too. the small taste we got during the white hollow incident wasn't enough. i can't wait for aizen's triumphant return

just like in naruto, it's unfortunately very possible
Most likely, I'm betting that due to the Wandenreich assault, Aizen will find a way to escape. And while Ichigo is fighting against what's left of the Sternritters, Uryu and then finally Yhwach (how the heck do you pronounce that), Aizen makes his way towards the King's realm. Or maybe, he waits for Ichigo to descend the stairwell and secretly makes his way up. Anything's possible at this rate.

But seriously, a mass revival will really tick me off, unless they plan to sue the Hogyokou as the new Dragon Ball. No, simply no.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter