Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-07-22, 12:01   Link #141
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
Here's a taste of Gwendolyn's new gameplay and combos! Now she finally gets some air time worthy of a Valkyrie!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
nice combos. Gwendolyn was my fave in the game and her 2-d arts were fantastic. ^____^

---------------------------------------

glad they're doing an HD remake of Odin Sphere. Played this game way back on the Ps2
and gotten all the scenes and endings. some of the fights were brutal and hard. i still
remember getting ran over by those mini bull bosses? die a lot of time in this game as well...lol, but it was very fun.

hope they fix most of the crazy lag when there were a lot of enemies on screen and that
one boss battle with that underworld queen for Gwendolyn. the lag was annoying but playable.

looking forward to the ps4 version and some extra contents and also to relive those tragic
and painful moments again near the end of the game. the end part of the game just
goes crazy and bizarre. the story in this game really put me on edge.
thanks Atlus for remaking this game! ^_____^
Old 2015-07-23, 05:28   Link #142
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'm liking all these additions. It makes it feels like a proper remake or even a new game instead of just HD graphic. Frankly, I thought the original graphic was already great though so I'm not sure how making it HD will change a thing

Also I wonder how many changes will there be in the game. If they're going to develop more of the story, I hope that they're just going to flesh out more of the main story instead of making a brand new story after the ending. The ending ends in a really great note IMO.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 15:51   Link #143
Zoel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I'm liking all these additions. It makes it feels like a proper remake or even a new game instead of just HD graphic. Frankly, I thought the original graphic was already great though so I'm not sure how making it HD will change a thing

Also I wonder how many changes will there be in the game. If they're going to develop more of the story, I hope that they're just going to flesh out more of the main story instead of making a brand new story after the ending. The ending ends in a really great note IMO.
Well the original sprites were downscaled quite a bit before they were used for the PS2. So I think they will use something closer to the original resolution. I mean looking at them now, I could at least make out the details on Oswald's pants, rather then seeing a brown blur. Then the original game was also 4:3 screen ratio, which mean we can finally get proper widescreen support this around. And now with better hardware we don't have to deal with slowdowns fighting certain end game bosses, well not sure for the Vita though, because Dragon Crown got a lot of slowdowns on major boss fights in the Vita.

As for the story, I would see like to see more detail on the previous war, like with Velvet's mother and stuff like Odin's rise to power. I actually find a lot of the details about the previous war in the notes to be fascinating.
Old 2017-04-03, 19:23   Link #144
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Got the game for ps3 and I'm loving it. loving it loving it loving it. I never played the original, so I don't know what features/mechanics are new.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote