AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-06-11, 11:22   Link #29981
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
12 days early could mean someone got an early copy? Like I know for a fact that Shonen Jump magazines.. people sometimes get the books like a week or 2 early and leak photos of the pages online..
It doesn’t matter because the article on that magz is not the actual official announcement. Hell, they even got the name of the mecha wrong. Not to mention that is pretty much the pic of the old MG, not the RM version.
Old 2013-06-11, 11:25   Link #29982
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
It doesn’t matter because the article on that magz is not the actual official announcement. Hell, they even got the name of the mecha wrong. Not to mention that is pretty much the pic of the old MG, not the RM version.
But what's with the RM being written and it's clearly a magazine. Hm..
Old 2013-06-11, 13:25   Link #29983
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
the text says strike freedom.. but the image is of freedom? so a fake?
Where did you see strike freedom? All I could make out was that the article was about the Air strike RM, and Freedom IS being mentioned. I can clearly read MG フリーダム in the block of text on the right...

Anyway, I'm hoping that they'll wait for a while with a new freedom MG, or at least implement the changes from the 3.0 line...

edit: Really can't make much out of it, but it appears as an article covering the RM, talking about being able to make the perfect strike, with the launcher and sword packs. This is going by the katakana, because even if they were properly legible, my knowledge of kanji is bad at best -.-'
Old 2013-06-11, 13:35   Link #29984
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I wouldn't be surprised if we get Freedom RM, Aile Strike Rouge RM, and Justice in MG. Those 3 are the main leads that we need to complete the Seed line.
Old 2013-06-11, 14:16   Link #29985
Knight-of-Gold

Quote:
But what's with the RM being written and it's clearly a magazine. Hm..
So no magazine is allowed to talk about the changes the RM ver has brought to Strike and speculate about future RMs (like you spam everywhere) without it being considered an announcement?
Knight-of-Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 14:19   Link #29986
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold View Post
So no magazine is allowed to talk about the changes the RM ver has brought to Strike and speculate about future RMs (like you spam everywhere) without it being considered an announcement?

Magazines have a process I assume before they go around publishing things. I don't expect any hobby magazine in Japan to post speculative articles in their magazines.
Old 2013-06-11, 17:03   Link #29987
Skye629

Quote:

Magazines have a process I assume before they go around publishing things. I don't expect any hobby magazine in Japan to post speculative articles in their magazines.
Speculative articles can be found in almost any type magazine, such as game magazines speculating about future games, or fashion mags prediciting new trends etx.

IMO I think we are all jumping the gun here for just seeing the japanese spelling of "Freedom" and "RM"

And on top of this none of us who posted knows japanese

I wouldn't mind if it was real though, as then someone on here will be owing me a MG, hehehe (Note: I dont forget these things)
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 17:11   Link #29988
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Speculative articles can be found in almost any type magazine, such as game magazines speculating about future games, or fashion mags prediciting new trends etx.

IMO I think we are all jumping the gun here for just seeing the japanese spelling of "Freedom" and "RM"

I wouldn't mind if it was real though, as then someone on here will be owing me a MG, hehehe (Note: I dont forget these things)
Why would someone owe you a MG kit? Can you provide evidence?

MG Freedom RM Ver.
MG Justice
MG Aile Strike Rouge RM Ver.

Which of those 3 do you think are likely to come out and why?
Old 2013-06-11, 18:59   Link #29989
Butagami

Quote:

Even if I knew the kanji, the quality of the picture makes them impossible to read. The RM part was about the strike itself, and entirely separated from the katakana Freedom.
I'm just guessing, but maybe the part about freedom is simply "with Strike RM hitting the shelves, will Freedom have an updated MG as well" or something along those lines...
Old 2013-06-11, 19:02   Link #29990
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
Even if I knew the kanji, the quality of the picture makes them impossible to read. The RM part was about the strike itself, and entirely separated from the katakana Freedom.
I'm just guessing, but maybe the part about freedom is simply "with Strike RM hitting the shelves, will Freedom have an updated MG as well" or something along those lines...
If Freedom gets an RM release then let's hope for Justice. Bandai could use the RG as a basis. Maybe Bandai could include something where if you get Freedom RM and Justice you get something extra?

Like each kit has half of the freebie. Lol
Old 2013-06-12, 06:18   Link #29991
Skye629

Hey guys, trying to quote some past stuff from this thread but it says too long? Its clearly within the character boundaries when I put all the stuff on my word document
Old 2013-06-12, 06:22   Link #29992
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ Try quote it in parts. That might work.
Old 2013-06-12, 07:07   Link #29993
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Hey guys, trying to quote some past stuff from this thread but it says too long? Its clearly within the character boundaries when I put all the stuff on my word document
Alternatively, you can just give us the direct links to the post # if you find it?
Old 2013-06-12, 07:08   Link #29994
maknaedik

I think the one who owes Skye an MG is no other than yours truly. But I think I said Strike Freedom and not Freedom :P

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 07:13   Link #29995
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
I think the one who owes Skye an MG is no other than yours truly. But I think I said Strike Freedom and not Freedom :P

...So no MG owed? LOL

And then Bandai does a MG Strike Freedom RM Ver.
Old 2013-06-12, 12:34   Link #29996
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Thanks for saving me the headache of getting all the quotes out

Anyways you did say Freedom (the first one), but you did set some specific conditions
For those curious the pages this stuff can be found on is around the 1456-1461 mark (easiest to go to 1461 and find Suiton's (at this time still Nike) post about this little bet, then hit the quote to get to a post, then go 1-2 pages back for the start of the conversation)

The conditions set were if I remember correctly:
1. Beam rifle blue part molded in plastic
2. New proportions for RM
3. Slightly different colors
Old 2013-06-12, 13:13   Link #29997
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:

Anyways you did say Freedom (the first one), but you did set some specific conditions
For those curious the pages this stuff can be found on is around the 1456-1461 mark (easiest to go to 1461 and find Suiton's (at this time still Nike) post about this little bet, then hit the quote to get to a post, then go 1-2 pages back for the start of the conversation)

That about sounds right for an RM Ver. Or just a scaling up of the RG Freedom with a full frame. Bandai would need to do a ZGMF frame for the Freedom and modify it a little for Justice.
Old 2013-06-12, 14:07   Link #29998
Butagami

Quote:
That about sounds right for an RM Ver. Or just a scaling up of the RG Freedom with a full frame. Bandai would need to do a ZGMF frame for the Freedom and modify it a little for Justice.
I like the clean, smooth look of the original way more than the overly detailed look of the RG. I'd prefer it if they just went for gimmicks as found on the Strike Freedom (sliding armor on the hips for instance) and new hands (that can actually hold the rifle)
Old 2013-06-12, 15:37   Link #29999
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
I like the clean, smooth look of the original way more than the overly detailed look of the RG. I'd prefer it if they just went for gimmicks as found on the Strike Freedom (sliding armor on the hips for instance) and new hands (that can actually hold the rifle)
Same here. I would probably incorporate the updated tech to the MG Freedom RM Ver. while keeping the smooth look.
Old 2013-06-12, 18:15   Link #30000
maknaedik

Quote:

Ohhh, I did say Freedom? Anyway, the conditions are correct and it's Strike Freedom and not Freedom just to be clear.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy