Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-02-26, 07:51   Link #1781
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I was hoping we'd finally get the elusive GNZ 2 and 6.
Gundam 00I could help.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 09:35   Link #1782
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Say what? Isn't the Advanced GN-X and Kyrios Gust a little...old?
00V Senki seems to focus more on elaborating some older variants rather than add whole new ones.

Even 007SG is essentially the 007S with one new weapon,visually it still remains the same and in new circumstances.Its no big new variant in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
Gundam 00I could help.
And maybe 00N too,who knows it did give us the Aero Flag.
Old 2010-02-26, 11:43   Link #1783
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomelessGal,Feb 26 2010, 11:39 PM
Spoiler for 00V Senki Chapter 4:
So,anything interesting?
Old 2010-02-26, 12:28   Link #1784
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
So,anything interesting?
First browse even without picking up the dictionary? YES, YES YES, and I would have tried to read it if I had the time. Someone should translate it fully
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 17:41   Link #1785
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Killing a target in 0.3 seconds? How the hell is that even possible?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 17:42   Link #1786
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Guys. He's just firing a single shot. Its not like he's doing some crazy sword strike. So he's only using the fraction of a second to squeeze off a single shot; shouldn't be too difficult (for him) with just how well he can perceive Quantum Brainwaves for his reflexes.
Old 2010-02-26, 17:44   Link #1787
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Guys. He's just firing a single shot. Its not like he's doing some crazy sword strike. So he's only using the fraction of a second to squeeze off a single shot; shouldn't be too difficult (for him) with just how well he can perceive Quantum Brainwaves for his reflexes.
Well, when you put it like that....
Old 2010-02-27, 07:01   Link #1788
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Killing a target in 0.3 seconds? How the hell is that even possible?
Trans-Am lasted for 0.03 seconds,its still enough to power a beam.Like a very short and weaker Trans-Am Raiser I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Exactly,in fact the profile even emphasizes on the Innovator Setsuna being able to do it.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-02-27 at 07:12.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 08:04   Link #1789
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
So,anything interesting?
Here, one of the parts that I knew would generate... various reactions.

Quote:
Though he dared not to say it, Ian had another concern. After the battle with the Innovades, it was said that many people in the world who have awoken as genuine Innovators like Setsuna seemed to appear. Although there is no positive proof of these people's existence, if they do exist, there is even a possibility that the GN particle's special state in Trans-am is experienced regardless of distance.

Even though Setsuna, the "real thing", is in front of their eyes, there are still many mysteries regarding Innovators. It is necessary to consider all these possibilities.

Because even the Earth Federation have machines that can Trans-am, even for a time they have experienced Trans-am. They can hope that they do not recognize it, but relying on luck for that is impossible to do.
Old 2010-02-27, 08:50   Link #1790
Zantetsuken

So it seems TA is the key to Innovation... Cool
Old 2010-02-27, 11:04   Link #1791
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

The GN particles' special state in Trans-Am could be felt regardless of distance. Is it even possible that the repeated "Trans-Am-ing" of GN drives, whether original or pseudo, has enticed curious aliens to visit Mother Earth in the hope of finding some precious energy engines?

And if they don't get them, they are prepared to fight.
Old 2010-02-27, 11:07   Link #1792
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
The GN particles' special state in Trans-Am could be felt regardless of distance. Is it even possible that the repeated "Trans-Am-ing" of GN drives, whether original or pseudo, has enticed curious aliens to visit Mother Earth in the hope of finding some precious energy engines?

And if they don't get them, they are prepared to fight.
if a particle beam is fired in trans am and misses its target? will it keep going on and on traveling through space?

Maybe it hits one of the aliens UFOs and the aliens were like "WTF? i wanna get the guy who shot this beam?"

Then the aliens track the beam to earth etc
Old 2010-02-27, 11:17   Link #1793
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
if a particle beam is fired in trans am and misses its target? will it keep going on and on traveling through space?

Maybe it hits one of the aliens UFOs and the aliens were like "WTF? i wanna get the guy who shot this beam?"

No, it wouldn't continue forever. Some planet's or star's gravity would make sure that.

Hell, Jupiter..(OH NO)
Old 2010-02-27, 17:55   Link #1794
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Wait now I'm really confused....The Trans-Am effects of the 00 Raiser can be felt, regardless of distance? That's a little insane if you ask me, and now other people are awakening as Innovators due to that?

So...in a nut shell....the TA Burst Wave caused people to Innovate even thought it was roughly 200 thousand miles away from Earth? Is that what you're telling me?

I am so freakin lost. Another thing, the ESF has Trans-Am MS? I thought that was just the Susanowo, not all of the MS the ESF has. Oh please say it ain't so...I don't wanna see Trans-AM GN-XIVs all over the place...
Old 2010-02-27, 19:47   Link #1795
Hellbore

Quote:
Wait now I'm really confused....The Trans-Am effects of the 00 Raiser can be felt, regardless of distance? That's a little insane if you ask me, and now other people are awakening as Innovators due to that?

So...in a nut shell....the TA Burst Wave caused people to Innovate even thought it was roughly 200 thousand miles away from Earth? Is that what you're telling me?

I am so freakin lost. Another thing, the ESF has Trans-Am MS? I thought that was just the Susanowo, not all of the MS the ESF has. Oh please say it ain't so...I don't wanna see Trans-AM GN-XIVs all over the place...
Not only that but, any Trans-Am anywhere could produce an Innovator. So all those times Trans-Am was used = more likely that there are other genuine Innovaters on Earth.

On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 20:13   Link #1796
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbore View Post
Not only that but, any Trans-Am anywhere could produce an Innovator. So all those times Trans-Am was used = more likely that there are other genuine Innovaters on Earth.
So how come no one aboard the Ptolemaios Innovated? If the effects are the same everywhere, and people on Earth are Innovating, why not them?
Old 2010-02-27, 21:11   Link #1797
Zantetsuken

Quote:
So how come no one aboard the Ptolemaios Innovated? If the effects are the same everywhere, and people on Earth are Innovating, why not them?
There are still unknown factor that contribute to Innovation. Maybe it's not only a high QBW factor that decides whether someone innovate or not.
Old 2010-02-27, 21:18   Link #1798
mike_s_6

I think that the way 00V puts it is that there are just many things they don't know about Innovation, perhaps this and this is possible.... But for them to suggest the remote thing is just <__<;;
Old 2010-02-27, 23:21   Link #1799
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Ugh...all this Innovator stuff is starting to hurt my brain.

It was so much easier when it was just Setsuna and the TDS.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2010-02-27 at 23:33.
Old 2010-02-28, 01:59   Link #1800
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post

It wont happen,beams lose energy as they travel,and eventually it dissapates.This is why beams have specific effective range effectiveness even in space.After they travel for awhile they wont be deadly anymore outside its effective range,and eventually it dissapates anyways.

A Trans Am shot,even powerful within the scope of the universe wont travel that far.

Im trying to repromage my head the fact that CB has 4 Drives left instead of 3.[Guess not everything we translate from Koryokoukan is true]

Novel and this combined,we've gotten some good information about Innovation but some questions as well.

The way Ian puts it,it sound like he may be saying Taus may theoretically capable of achiecing Innovation,the way he says "the Federation mahines have Trans Am too" and all.And yet Ribbons himself in Novel 5 was mentioned to want the Original GN Drive so he can mass produced his own Innovators,of course it could be simpler and easier to do with with Originals so maybe that will explain it,not to mention the symbolism of having Aeolia's grand creation as a justification of his inheritence of the Plan.