Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-29, 00:18   Link #321
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
I think the writing in Bleach is just fine.I don think Kubo is being a troll or have no clue whats his doing.
Old 2010-09-29, 01:33   Link #322
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
Why so serious?
it's Bleach....
Spoiler for image:
Old 2010-09-29, 10:29   Link #323
Raitos
I'm Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post
Hi:

Wouldn't you say that you're being more of a troll than I am, if I'm being a troll at all? I don't care about how Bleach goes: all I want to do is discuss a manga that I read on a board which has been designated for that purpose. I assure you, I'm breaking no rules: you are not a moderator, or anyone with any authority. You cannot tell me not to post here; and I will not stop.

You are also not my God; you cannot tell me to stop reading Bleach altogether: I also will not stop reading Bleach. I will continue to exercise my right to speak in this forum until someone relevant decides to terminate it; I apologize if that offends your misplaced sense of importance.
... *facepalm*
Old 2010-09-29, 12:06   Link #324
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post
Hi:

Wouldn't you say that you're being more of a troll than I am, if I'm being a troll at all? I don't care about how Bleach goes: all I want to do is discuss a manga that I read on a board which has been designated for that purpose. I assure you, I'm breaking no rules: you are not a moderator, or anyone with any authority. You cannot tell me not to post here; and I will not stop.

You are also not my God; you cannot tell me to stop reading Bleach altogether: I also will not stop reading Bleach. I will continue to exercise my right to speak in this forum until someone relevant decides to terminate it; I apologize if that offends your misplaced sense of importance.
You're blinded by your self-righteousness.
---
Do not believe in me yet, for now I shall slowly teach you who the God is that you will put your faith in. Believing in me comes after that."
---

Sorry, I just had to quote Aizen; he often addresses those who are ignorant and is thus most appropriate to quote in this instance.
Old 2010-09-29, 16:13   Link #325
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
I think the writing in Bleach is just fine.I don think Kubo is being a troll or have no clue whats his doing.
I think he has some clue, but he and Kishimoto are both definite trolls in the stories. However Kubo is the king of trolls and Kishimoto is the prince. Kubo does some good trolls and Kishi's trolls are all boring
Old 2010-09-29, 17:48   Link #326
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Kubo does some good trolls
*cough* pre-evolution Aizen *cough*
Old 2010-09-29, 17:52   Link #327
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
*cough* pre-evolution Aizen *cough*
What he was weird looking, but hey at least he had some logic so Tite pretty much portrayed Aizen as a man of logic and worthy of the hogyoku till the final form then he lost signs of all logic
Old 2010-09-29, 19:42   Link #328
Anubis62

Quote:
What he was weird looking, but hey at least he had some logic so Tite pretty much portrayed Aizen as a man of logic and worthy of the hogyoku till the final form then he lost signs of all logic
As a completely straight non-fanboy, I think he was devilishly charming.
And he did have logic...I'll say, even as a psychopath, he's the most intelligent character in Bleach. When it comes to raw intellect, Kisuke is the best of course; but Aizen is more well-rounded and pwned Kisuke in every other field of experience. I think Tite Kubo made up the whole "sealing kido I planted in you earlier" concept at the last minute. Aizen went downhill after he merged with the Hogyouku anyways, so even if TK didn't make the whole thing up, it doesn't count. xD
Old 2010-09-29, 19:49   Link #329
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
As a completely straight non-fanboy, I think he was devilishly charming.
And he did have logic...I'll say, even as a psychopath, he's the most intelligent character in Bleach. When it comes to raw intellect, Kisuke is the best of course; but Aizen is more well-rounded and pwned Kisuke in every other field of experience. I think Tite Kubo made up the whole "sealing kido I planted in you earlier" concept at the last minute. Aizen went downhill after he merged with the Hogyouku anyways, so even if TK didn't make the whole thing up, it doesn't count. xD
You know that is exactly how I see Aizen. He was going down hill when he fused with hogyoku, and that is why Aizen had to be defeated even the hogyoku stopped giving him power, and your right TK did think of that at the at the last minute because he had no idea how to beat Aizen
Old 2010-09-29, 19:49   Link #330
Alchemist007
*Author

Kubo probably did plan it. Doubt that he was going to make him look like that much of a bitch (Urahara).
Old 2010-09-29, 19:52   Link #331
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Kubo probably did plan it. Doubt that he was going to make him look like that much of a bitch (Urahara).
Man that was a last minute stunt. Kubo wasn't sure how ti defeat he even said once that he wasn't sure how to defaet Aizen and he was just making it up as he went along. Probably because he had no idea how to kill Aizen
Old 2010-09-29, 19:54   Link #332
Alchemist007
*Author

I doubt he wanted Aizen killed in this arc at all.
Old 2010-09-29, 19:57   Link #333
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
I doubt he wanted Aizen killed in this arc at all.
That very well maybe I mean he did only seal him, but he defiantly needed the guy out of the way for a while at least into he could find away to kill him off
Old 2010-09-29, 20:10   Link #334
Anubis62

Quote:
That very well maybe I mean he did only seal him, but he defiantly needed the guy out of the way for a while at least into he could find away to kill him off
It must be nice being an Author; just seal away said problem until you know how to get rid of it.
Old 2010-09-29, 20:15   Link #335
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
It must be nice being an Author; just seal away said problem until you know how to get rid of it.
I know being a writer is great that is why I want to be one
Old 2010-09-29, 20:17   Link #336
Alchemist007
*Author

Being a great writer however is challenging stuff, like deathly challenging.
Old 2010-09-29, 20:20   Link #337
Anubis62

Quote:
Being a great writer however is challenging stuff, like deathly challenging.
I know. >=D
I love challenges like writing; there are established ways that work and don't work, yet you get to make all the rules anyways. It's really fun finding an original idea and balancing those two methods together. It also slightly satiates my god complex. xD
Old 2010-09-29, 20:32   Link #338
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
I know. >=D
I love challenges like writing; there are established ways that work and don't work, yet you get to make all the rules anyways. It's really fun finding an original idea and balancing those two methods together. It also slightly satiates my god complex. xD
I know I am writing one now. The thing that is best about writing is the levels of creativity is endless. And in your own the boos of it you decide who lives and who dies. And the challenges just make you a better writer
Old 2010-09-30, 13:12   Link #339
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
I know being a writer is great that is why I want to be one
Dont we all? (the problem with the stuff i write is that the god damn Hollywood ppl take it b4 i can put some copywrite on it! Ever seen "Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron"? MY IDEA!!! i did a picture book of it when i was 6 years old and won first place in a writing competition with it! )

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-09-30, 20:26   Link #340
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
Dont we all? (the problem with the stuff i write is that the god damn Hollywood ppl take it b4 i can put some copywrite on it! Ever seen "Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron"? MY IDEA!!! i did a picture book of it when i was 6 years old and won first place in a writing competition with it! )
Shoot hope that doesn't happen to my story gosh, but there are other palces you acn go beside Hollywood for movies