Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Zeheart VS Sid!
WHAT?!
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 03:27   Link #22
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

... it just hit me, Zeheart randomly finding Sid while flying around testing the Legillis, thats kind of silly. lol

(unless im wrong and they found him beforehand, the guy that was out looking for EXA-DB was back in this episode, and they had a short conversation about it including a short talk about SID not being a federation or Vagan MS)

Correction: Zehearts ship left Second moon because he got the Location from his henchman. They don't know the exact rock that EXA-DB lies in but it's around that area.

Next episode: Asemu bails Zeheart out

" ゼラ・ギンス "

Zerah-Ginsu ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nqo6...&feature=g-u-u

Youtube with ENG subs are up!
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 03:31   Link #23
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Wait, so Sid has remained the same since it fought with Aseum...then...what is that giant thing at the end of the OP? We were lead to believe that was Sid...
Old 2012-08-19, 03:33   Link #24
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Oh my god! I was right the whole time! That big MS at the end of the OP isn't Sid! Sid has remained the same! But then....what is that big thing?
Assuming THE-HEARTO manages to beat Sid and obtain the full EXA-DB, maybe a AGE-system/EXA-DB Sid Mk.2?
Old 2012-08-19, 03:34   Link #25
solidvanz
Special Operative

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nqo6m45BUI&feature=plcp
Old 2012-08-19, 03:36   Link #26
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Assuming THE-HEARTO manages to beat Sid and obtain the full EXA-DB, maybe a AGE-system/EXA-DB Sid Mk.2?
Oh man, that would blow ass. Having Sid be beaten and then turned into some Vagan abombination.
Old 2012-08-19, 03:42   Link #27
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Wow...look at the color of the beams Sid is shooting in the next episode. Never seen them that color in AGE before. Looks stuning. I love it when an episode can get me all excited just from some screens.
Old 2012-08-19, 03:43   Link #28
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

it was a good episode. Kio called out Flit on not being a saviour at all, Ezelcant spilling the beans to Zeheart and Sid. overall i'd give the episode 9/10.

Oh, Flit also had a Yurin flashback. lol
Old 2012-08-19, 03:46   Link #29
alberich1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
South Asia and Oceania Only

grrrrrrr
alberich1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 03:56   Link #30
bio9205
Reborn

Great episode, my favourite in a while. The whole Flit vs Asemu vs Kio discussion, Flit's reinstated position, Ezelcant handing the torch over to Zeheart... Looks like the 2 week long wait was worth it - Zeheard/Legilis vs Sid was a surprise. Can't wait for next week!

Quote:
... it just hit me, Zeheart randomly finding Sid while flying around testing the Legillis, thats kind of silly. lol

(unless im wrong and they found him beforehand, the guy that was out looking for EXA-DB was back in this episode, and they had a short conversation about it including a short talk about SID not being a federation or Vagan MS)

Correction: Zehearts ship left Second moon because he got the Location from his henchman. They don't know the exact rock that EXA-DB lies in but it's around that area.

Next episode: Asemu bails Zeheart out

" ゼラ・ギンス "

Zerah-Ginsu ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nqo6...&feature=g-u-u

Youtube with ENG subs are up!
According to the episode, green-haired tube guy is the "greatest Vagan pilot of all time".

Oh, and:

Spoiler for Legilis head cockpit confirmed.:

EDIT: About Zeheart randomly encountering Sid in that asteroid field - Leil mentioned to him that they narrowed down the search for the EXA-DB to that asteroid field, I guess he just went in hoping to encounter it, and he did.

And it seems Sid has been romanized to Shido.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 04:09   Link #31
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Yeah. And it looks like the official name for sid is " Shido " from the youtube subs.

Zeheart looks like he is in some deep trouble from the preview, i really hope Shido gives him some real trouble.

Buildup for a Final fleet battle at the Vagan's superweapon aswell.

If Zeheart doesnt manage to bring Shido down, can we expect Zeheart, Flit, Kio and Asem to team up after the final fleet battle to take down Shido as a way to have humanity move on from their past full of war?
Old 2012-08-19, 04:09   Link #32
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Zeheart! What about those suffering, the souls of the dead whom you say are always with you? Are you going to drop the Vagan flag for some dying man's final wish that borders on insanity? Why are you so easily influenced?

Anyway, great episode!
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 04:12   Link #33
Zeydra
A random passerby

Well, that episode was a blast, it was nice to see some character development again, and kio actually taking a stand was great, though I wish he had had his performance at the Lunar Base called in to question just a little, but then I guess it couldn't be helped given the FX's main weapons had been hijacked. Zeheart's development was cool, finally taking a stand and all, even though he still sided with Ezelchant it just makes him feel less like a mindless dog now.

SID finally making an appearance was just the icing on the cake though, it's going to be a long wait till next week for me.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 04:23   Link #34
n0m@n
C-Z

Am I the only one wishing for GUNDAM LEGILIS to get a repaint and have a red theme? Because Zeheart would be piloting it from now on.
Old 2012-08-19, 04:23   Link #35
casval cehack

Abis X Natora scene!

For a mostly character development episode, a lot was wasted on Ezelcant's propaganda again and in trying to paint Zeheart in a better "light". I guess the exterminate earthlings AND vegans audio recording and Asem convincing shouts can't beat Ezelcant's dying act (reportedly from repeated cold sleep).

CIC Flit must be the only one Kio can convince while dodging, with all this saviour/execute prisoners stuff. Even after decades, Yurin and the rest of the vegan Eden test victims still hunts him. Atleast Captain Asem actually got his son's position even just spending weeks with him.

Ofcourse, the obvious military target in orbit will be the next operation (the first plasma driver test perhaps). Maybe Ocramund surprise will be vaporizing another civilian city. I can't believe how deep the lunar base involvement during the initial earth invasion...maybe even earlier.

IMO, the Legilis is wasted on Zeheart now the greatest pilot Zera Grins is in the picture. And he's actually trying to fight the EXA-DB spawn as yet another test? Maybe Fram could replace him.
Old 2012-08-19, 04:33   Link #36
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

the episode was great, that Ezelcant and Zehearts conversation about Project Eden hopefully will end those arguments here in the forums about Ezelcants goals

that EXA-DB mobile suit looks like a dragon lol and in 3D/CGI it looks great imo
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 05:27   Link #37
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Abis X Natora scene!

For a mostly character development episode, a lot was wasted on Ezelcant's propaganda again and in trying to paint Zeheart in a better "light". I guess the exterminate earthlings AND vegans audio recording and Asem convincing shouts can't beat Ezelcant's dying act (reportedly from repeated cold sleep).

CIC Flit must be the only one Kio can convince while dodging, with all this saviour/execute prisoners stuff. Even after decades, Yurin and the rest of the vegan Eden test victims still hunts him. Atleast Captain Asem actually got his son's position even just spending weeks with him.

Ofcourse, the obvious military target in orbit will be the next operation (the first plasma driver test perhaps). Maybe Ocramund surprise will be vaporizing another civilian city. I can't believe how deep the lunar base involvement during the initial earth invasion...maybe even earlier.

IMO, the Legilis is wasted on Zeheart now the greatest pilot Zera Grins is in the picture. And he's actually trying to fight the EXA-DB spawn as yet another test? Maybe Fram could replace him.
huh? he's dying from mars rays, the cold sleep was simply to buy time...
Old 2012-08-19, 06:22   Link #38
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Am I the only one wishing for GUNDAM LEGILIS to get a repaint and have a red theme? Because Zeheart would be piloting it from now on.
Funny you should say that, because I recolored the Legilis in Ghirarga colors right after episode 43 aired.

Spoiler:

Incidently, a protip for anyone thinking about it in the future: It is not easy turning white to another color.
Old 2012-08-19, 06:31   Link #39
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Funny you should say that, because I recolored the Legilis in Ghirarga colors right after episode 43 aired.

Spoiler:

Incidently, a protip for anyone thinking about it in the future: It is not easy turning white to another color.
Everything looks good, except the head.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 06:33   Link #40
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Everything looks good, except the head.
Not much I can do about that; unless you meant the pink. In which case, blame it on the Ghirarga.

Tags
weekly episode discussion