Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-30, 20:46   Link #101
Rawgers
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Can we please stop bumping this thread? I don't appreciate meeting my naive past-self again. He pisses me off.
Guess nobody listens.
Old 2009-05-30, 23:19   Link #102
ASR1FanSubs
Feeling Big in Your Chair

Send a message via ICQ to ASR1FanSubs
have you guys checked out
romanceanime.com?
Old 2009-08-01, 22:39   Link #103
Peglegkickboxer

I don't care what you think of the animes i am going to share but here are some you might like (more targetting your picky tastes).

Rosario + Vampire - A brand new and quite popular anime in japan, it's a harem comedy/romance and is probaly in my list of top 5 animes. (really, it's great)

Akikan - Very new and short. The drawing type might take some time to get used to simply since is a different form of anime (be professional you get used to it by episode 2)

Myself Yourself - By far one of the best romance animes ever. Not as strange and random as Akikan but once on episode 2 or 3 you get used to the drawing and will fall in love with the story.

School Days - Its good if you have a strong heart. (gets a little depressing and sad by episode 6

Please Teacher - Great anime, loved it and is quite popular. (many of the episodes are on youtube) P.S. don't watch any of the sequals because the suck Period.

Spice and Wolf - new and fantastic. Story is kinda slow love wise

Gundam seed and Gundam seed destiny - Good but long and sometimes sad. (some people get depression once they reach halfway through gundam destiny)

Gundam Seed Stargazer - A fantastic not-to-violent 3 episode romance anime thats beautiful.

*Code Geass - Not really too into romance because it has lots of action but could give it a shot (i would leave this last on your list)

if you are brave enough you can try Love Hina. Its great but it is a bit old but not nasty old.

Last but not least - Ah! My Goddess - an amazing romance anime between an average guy and a beautiful goddess who is bound to him because of a wish. Loved this anime, it would be in my top 3. Nuff Said

incause your wondering my top 5 are

1# Fullmetal Alchemist
2# Geass
3# Ah! My Goddess
4# Rosario + Vampire
5# Full Metal Panic
Old 2009-08-02, 01:34   Link #104
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peglegkickboxer View Post

Gundam Seed Stargazer - A fantastic not-to-violent 3 episode romance anime thats beautiful.
are you serious... stargazer a romance anime?
Old 2009-10-02, 22:39   Link #105
darthsait

thanks guys, ill definatley check these out!
Old 2009-10-06, 02:22   Link #106
rurupeceaue
2D-Girls Banzai!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASR1FanSubs View Post
have you guys checked out
romanceanime.com?
lol
I thought it was some pop-up site!
Whoa, almost asll types of romance anime's are here
from Shoujo to Yuri anime~

...it's hard to do something when you don't have time because of work - missing my NEET days
Old 2009-11-08, 11:49   Link #107
darkvenom

i really do haft to post this up some of you are gone to die of how mine there are
i don't really know if someone has run up on this yet but i know if you type in the romanceking list it well come up but just for you i well post a link here to it i think i well post it up on here as well for all the romance lovers out there o and by the why i really need to say this Ai yori Aoshi is one of the pures and in my book if not one of the best romance anime i have seen it dons put off that it really doll for like the first 5 esps but it pick up i loved it

but has for the anime list i was talking about here a link to it

http://www.cyber12.com/forum/viewtop...6&p=6648#p6648

Old 2010-04-14, 00:58   Link #108
aishaelizabeth

Personally I really enjoyed the animes that were Grade School and implyed romance but really didnt show any.

Kamichama Karin
Karin Hanazono is an orphan, living with her relatives. Her life has never been easy, her studies are not well, she is not the best in sports and technically she is miserable. Left with only a ring as a memento from her departed mother, she suddenly finds her life changed, as she was mourning her pet cat, Shii-chan. On that night she met a strange boy, Kazune Kujyou. After that event, she experiences several mysterious incidences that soon led her to find out that she is a little goddess. Finding others like her she soon sets out to understand herself better as her mysterious powers grow and she becomes beset by opponents. There is some romance between Kazune and Karin and it is really sweet in my opinion. Read Manga for more romance.

Gakuen Alice
Best friends Mikan and Hotaru grew up in a small town in the remote countryside. When Hotaru moves to a school for geniuses in Tokyo, Mikan misses Hotaru so badly that she decides to travel to Tokyo herself to find Hotaru. She finds Hotaru in a school called "Alice Academy," and finds that the school is actually for people with special powers called "Alices." Narumi-sensei, a teacher at the school, discovers that Mikan also happens to have an Alice, and Mikan is admitted into the academy. At first, she becomes enemies with a boy with a fire alice but later becomes friends throughout the anime. There she finds friends, love, and a life that she will never forget during that time Mikan uncovers the surprising past of her life. Love Triangle between Natsume, Ruka and Mikan. Very Cute. Read manga for more romance

Kodocha
Sana Kurata has a charmed life. Not only is her mother is a famous, award-winning writer, but she's the star of the hit TV comedy "Child's Toy" while still in the fifth grade. But Sana's biggest concern is Akito Hayama, a pint-sized hellion who's organized the boys in their grade-school class into a mass of unending noise and violence. With the help of Rei, her manager, chauffeur and "pimp," Sana is determined to win back control of the classroom from her new arch-enemy. But as her crusade continues, Sana moves further into Akito's life, and finds that he might not be entirely bad...or entirely safe. More romance then the other two. Love between Akito and Sana. Cute and Upbeat. Read Manga for more Romance
Old 2011-04-24, 12:44   Link #109
missnano91

im the same i would recommend full moon wo sagashite
but if you want if you want a anime that will last a while inuyasha
Closed Thread

Tags
romance