AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-28, 12:06   Link #3641
Key Board
Carbon

The new characters are VERY fun

But without new ways to play, and with my friends already moving on to other games, I'm finding myself bored

It's been a fun, ME3 multiplayer, but I think this is where I say good bye. You will be remembered.

"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 15:57   Link #3642
zibi88

I was wondering if banshee can insta kill juggernaut geth xD I mean I just love to block banshees with choking :P its standing next to me trying to harm me but all the time its choke choke shields full... banshee doesnt do any dmg... I guess jager is way to big for banshe to pick up and kill :P

but its good becouse jager can take few hard enemies on himself choke them... while other teammates can do dmg to them in the meantime... yet they could be a litle bit faster XD

anyway no matter how many new chars, weps they give... without new game modes its wont last long... its a year already and nothing new here ;/ they could at least try to add Chat ingame or in lobby ><

maybe I will play here and there once in a while but wont make me stick to much with it
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 16:04   Link #3643
KBTKaiser

Each damage pulse regenerates shields, so you're cutting the recharge process short.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 17:26   Link #3644
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Yeah, but if you didn't have random packs, it wouldn't be possible to string people along to keep playing. I mean, I'm coming up to one year of ME3, and I still play quite a fair bit; about 4 or so hours a week, usually for the weekend challenges.
Consumables, yo. Those are usually the real money magnets in F2P stores anyway.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 20:43   Link #3645
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Consumables, yo. Those are usually the real money magnets in F2P stores anyway.
True, though I'd also note that if you're skilled enough, you can do Silver and Bronze without needing to use consumables.

Also, this week's Operation is Operation Impact. Goal is to extract as any Reckoning Character, from any difficulty. Given that everyone received a Gift Pack, this will be pretty easy. Here's to my next N7 weapon.

Hope the weekend challenges keep on coming.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2013-02-28 at 21:17.
Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 23:11   Link #3646
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That's basically the Juggernaut's job though. If they're not running to you to take care of the bosses then they're doing it wrong.

I personally didn't put any points on the Geth Turret. It's nice on the Geth Engineer, but I realize that the Geth Juggernaut is best when it has the maximum amount of shields and health. I specced mine 6/6/0/6/6 with Hex Shield dealing damage and size increase, and Siege Pulse specced for damage reduction and 4 shots same as you. I can thus focus on staying mobile and relying on my ELECTRIC FORCE CHOKE to replenish my shields.
I found the Hex shield useless despite trying to find some way to work with it. Just like the Paladin's shield I can't find much use for it. Granted it can stop long range attacks but because your so slow it doesn't take long for the enemy to close the distance.

What I do is 0/6/6/6/6 all to health.

The healing Geth turret repairs my shields and when I do the heavy melee attack I found that I survived a lot longer in battle. With the 4x damage reduction every hit the banshee does to me only takes out about ~1/4 of my shields but with the Geth turret and melee working together it instantly goes back up. Even when there's two banshees plus several other guys so long as the turret is up it allows me to keep on fighting as well as long range fights.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 00:35   Link #3647
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I found the Hex shield useless despite trying to find some way to work with it. Just like the Paladin's shield I can't find much use for it. Granted it can stop long range attacks but because your so slow it doesn't take long for the enemy to close the distance.
I find Hex Shield quite useful personally. If I'm out in the open, say on a hack objective in Firebase London or Vancouver and I need to make sure that pesky Ravager doesn't disturb my personal Duel with a Banshee I set up a shield so that those Ravager shots don't hit me, and also anytime I'm under fire and need some reprieve. Unlike the Paladin Omni-Shield the Hex Shield doesn't limit your mobility nor prevents you from using your weapon, so you can use the Hex Shield as soft cover that you can peek out and shoot behind from. Also, Hex Shield's evolution that makes it shock anything that tries to pass through it turns it into a makeshift blocking wall that stops most enemies dead in their tracks for a few seconds. It certainly proved useful when I was trying to solo Silver.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 02:16   Link #3648
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Well you see Lowe I'm playing Gold

In any case, whenever I join a lobby and I get the feeling that the team is crappy I go immediately for the Juggernaught as I've gotten used to it that I literally am able to carry a team through.

With a Particle Rifle and the Reegar shotgun I never die. My team was so bad that I had a medal for 20+ revives....that's how bad it was but we still extracted because even after everyone was dead I was able to take the mooks down easily. When my health got low my turret would provide that last minute boost plus the melee healing.

Though I can't argue against the Hex shield but it's just not me.

And since your using the Hex Shield you must've seen some issues with scions. I swear their shots are able to penetrate the shield I'm not sure if it's intentional or a bug.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 02:33   Link #3649
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

You guys playing on which platform, if its xbox maybe we can get some gold runs, though I haven't played me3 multiplayer in ages
Old 2013-03-01, 06:33   Link #3650
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Well you see Lowe I'm playing Gold
And you think I don't?

*just farmed Platinum a couple of times today*

If it weren't for a sudden errand that got me kicked off the lobby I would've continued the Platinum farming. The next one had more lag and less competent teammates ;-;

Quote:
And since your using the Hex Shield you must've seen some issues with scions. I swear their shots are able to penetrate the shield I'm not sure if it's intentional or a bug.
Hex Shield is reliable, though sometimes shots from Scions and Primes go through, while other times they're blocked just fine. I notice said bug more when I'm off-host though, yet the shield is fine when hosting.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2013-03-01, 21:03   Link #3651
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Did some gold runs last night. I really don't get my people say the baseline Human Engineer is weak, given that you can crowd control and tech burst; was playing with a Krolord, so I kept firing incenerate at targets and let him set off Biotic Hammer explosions.

HIKARI NI NAREEEE!!!!!

I decided to spec my engies this time round for Neural Shock, which was useful as we were versing Reapers and Cerberus. Let me drop targets and pump my Hurricane into them.

And outta two recruit packs, I got Asari Valkyrie Sentinel, Barrage Gear V, Particle Rifle and Turian Sentinel customisation. I mean, really? Seriously? Where's my Reckoning Rares? It seems like everyone has a Geth Juggernaut except me

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-03-03, 21:18   Link #3652
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

So, I survived my first ever Platinum Reapers run. It was worth it - got 140k credits. Hell yes. Had enough saved up that I bought two Reserve Packs. As for my rares...

Bad News: I got Batarian Sentinel, N7 Destroyer and Volus Engineer. ALL OF WHICH I HAVE. ALL OF WHICH ARE MAXED OUT.

Good news: I got the Lancer Assault Rifle.

I'm in love. It's my new favorite gun. Recoil is manageable, and not as bad as the Harrier, and it's really accurate when firing from cover. Good ROF, nice sound, nice damage, especially when I walk the fire into an enemy's head. I promoted my Soldiers and gave the Lancer a spin in my N7 Destroyer on Bronze. It was GLORIOUS.

Not the best of weapons for someone who wants or needs to use powers alot, but for a weapons-oriented class this is freakin' awesome.

Hmm. Maybe I oughta promote my Sentinels and give my Turian Sentinel a spin with this baby...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-03-03, 21:43   Link #3653
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
The Lancer's the AR with the ME1-style infinite ammo with overheat system, yes? I hope they include that in Singleplayer through the Citadel DLC.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 21:56   Link #3654
KBTKaiser

Simple explanation for the Lancer if it does appear in citadel, Tokkan. It's Zaeed's rifle Jessie.
Old 2013-03-03, 22:04   Link #3655
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

If it's in SP I might be tempted to play again. TBH I'm tired of SP, in all honesty.

Maybe I'll try an Engineer Shep. I love playing as Engineers in MP...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-03-04, 12:51   Link #3656
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Tonight's performance is brought to you by random acts of violence."

Old 2013-03-04, 13:22   Link #3657
KBTKaiser

Okay, that last firing line? Topped the Collector Door sequence, IMO.
Old 2013-03-05, 15:56   Link #3658
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Old 2013-03-05, 16:48   Link #3659
Aqua Knight

Hahaha, Javik stole the show!
Old 2013-03-05, 17:34   Link #3660
KBTKaiser

This operation...insanity does fit it.

Tags
effect, games, mass