AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-08-15, 18:37   Link #4301
KiharaRonin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Academy City (In the Darkness)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
I'll admit I don't know much about the series past what the Anime goes but seeing the wikia page I'd...

Wished Kaname had Kinji's Hysteria mode instead. Or rather something like she gets attracted to cute girls and wants to be their guardian or so I feel as if Kinji's is a little different no?, speaking of which I would have liked if she liked girls, as though Yuri seems to be something nobody likes much anymore or something. lol But instead it's a brocon right?

She's an interesting character though from what it looks like.
If people didn't like Yuri anymore, Shuumatsu no Izetta wouldn't be popular.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-15, 18:41   Link #4302
Ravagerblade
The Fearless
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: "United" States
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
If people didn't like Yuri anymore, Shuumatsu no Izetta wouldn't be popular.
Well it's not like there isn't people. It's a small market compared to others. For myself I want to see more. lolz
The broconing gets old.
__________________


“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-16, 09:48   Link #4303
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Well it's not like there isn't people. It's a small market compared to others. For myself I want to see more. lolz
The broconing gets old.
We currently have an anime about a pair of closet lesbians cheating on their boyfriends with each other.

A genre that can get away with something that blatantly fetishistic is not a small market.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-16, 10:11   Link #4304
Ravagerblade
The Fearless
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: "United" States
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
We currently have an anime about a pair of closet lesbians cheating on their boyfriends with each other.

A genre that can get away with something that blatantly fetishistic is not a small market.
No it's small. Netsuzuo Trap and Citrus are just one of the Yuri manga that is getting an adaption. I'm sure there are plenty more. It's nothing compared to Shonen.
__________________


“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-16, 13:53   Link #4305
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
No it's small. Netsuzuo Trap and Citrus are just one of the Yuri manga that is getting an adaption. I'm sure there are plenty more. It's nothing compared to Shonen.
--> mentions two titles

--> "one"

Explain yourself, deceiver.


Nah, I'm kidding. But Shonen is no longer really a genre as it is a default, so that comparison isn't really fair. And I was more speaking of the potential reader base, which is what I thought "market" meant. The fact that a manga about cheating was able to build up a readership big enough to get animated means there's at least a viable market for the genre.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 03:07   Link #4306
lucasdeis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Argentina
so how is the romance so far. is aria winning?
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 09:34   Link #4307
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
so how is the romance so far. is aria winning?
Is the tsundere first girl with her name in the title winning?


No idea, I forgot we could read this again.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 13:16   Link #4308
hyddty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
so how is the romance so far. is aria winning?
it would be a miracle if she lost
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 23:17   Link #4309
Wipe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
so how is the romance so far. is aria winning?

they're already become couple and well...if she lost I will suicide without delay
Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 04:16   Link #4310
lucasdeis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipe View Post
they're already become couple and well...if she lost I will suicide without delay
have they even kissed or anything?

2 more questions: does Aria have a histeria mode or something similar? i recall she having such thing but i might be mistaken

and next question is: how many volumes are out? cause 25 was released on april so are we on 26 or what?
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 06:19   Link #4311
hyddty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
have they even kissed or anything?

2 more questions: does Aria have a histeria mode or something similar? i recall she having such thing but i might be mistaken

and next question is: how many volumes are out? cause 25 was released on april so are we on 26 or what?
27 is the next one. she got possessed by a god ( forgot who she was ). and yes, they have kissed <(") you do know he kiss her like 2-3 anime episode in right ?
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 06:52   Link #4312
lucasdeis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyddty View Post
27 is the next one. she got possessed by a god ( forgot who she was ). and yes, they have kissed <(") you do know he kiss her like 2-3 anime episode in right ?
i just downloaded the first season 1080p so im gonna re watch it interesting i think she had the scarlett power or something right? and so far how is their relationship?
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.