AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-31, 00:18   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Spoilers & Speculation (Haganai novel/manga fans only)

This thread is for the experienced Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (a.k.a Haganai) viewer (i.e. those of you who are familiar with potentially all the light novels / manga), its purpose is to allow free discussion of theories and speculation over the Haganai anime series, it therefore will contain unmarked spoilers. If you are a light novel / manga virgin of Haganai, then do not read this thread unless you want to be spoiled (use the Spoiler & Theories thread instead).

Since posters are expected to be familiar with the light novel / manga, there is no real need for spoiler tags, but feel free to include them if you so wish.

Adding a Spoiler tag:
Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title that clearly identifies the specific source of the spoiler!

Finally, please remain on-topic and do not use this thread if it's just discussion about the current or previous anime episodes. Also remember that this isn't a light novel / manga discussion thread, if you do want to discuss the light novel then please use the existing thread.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-10-31 at 00:30.
Old 2011-10-31, 16:24   Link #2
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i wonder how much is the author gonna go without giving more context to yozora's character, i meand it had already been a lot of foreshadowing that she has gone through something that made her what she is now, well i heard some things are explained in the conect spinoff but i have not enough japanese skills to read without furigana, so i have no idea about that, the thing im a little concerned is if it really turns that yozora has some dark past, how is the author gonna go on that, since i dont think something very heavy will fit this series.
Old 2011-11-11, 00:20   Link #3
Utsuro no Hako

[mod edit: this post and on spliced in from the Episode 6 discussion thread]

But man, they skipped a lot of stuff to get to this point -- something like three or four chapters worth of material. I'm holding out hope that they're saving the relay novel for an OVA, but the fact that they referenced the Momotaro chapter in this episode makes me think they're going to do that one instead

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-11-11 at 02:35.
Old 2011-11-11, 01:22   Link #4
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
I'm holding out hope that they're saving the relay novel for an OVA, but the fact that they referenced the Momotaro chapter in this episode makes me think they're going to do that one instead
If they make an OVA, they should make the one where all the members are complete. Isn't Momotaro only starred Kodaka, Sena, Yozora, and Yukimura?

It's gonna be great if those skipped chapters will be some sort of DVD/Blu-ray extra
Old 2011-11-11, 01:46   Link #5
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
If they make an OVA, they should make the one where all the members are complete. Isn't Momotaro only starred Kodaka, Sena, Yozora, and Yukimura?

It's gonna be great if those skipped chapters will be some sort of DVD/Blu-ray extra
well they already pushed maria and a little kobato in the romancing saga ep, i dont see why wont they the same with other omitted chapters.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-11-11 at 02:36. Reason: removed episode 6 portion
Old 2011-11-11, 02:27   Link #6
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
well they already pushed maria and a little kobato in the romancing saga ep, i dont see why wont they the same with other omitted chapters.
They couldn't add Kobato and Rika on the Momotaro chapter, since Yozora's answer "acting" based on Rika's question what Rinjibu usually do before she (and thus, Kobato) joined.

Then again, it could be what when Yozora said "acting", it was referring to when she made Sena read Sacred Blacksmith's line and she read her lightnovel's, not the Momotaro chapter
If this is the case, then yes they could make change with omitted chapters by adding the members originally didn't take part of if they ever make it to future episode/OVA/net episode/special DVD contents/whatever...