AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-05-30, 13:23   Link #401
Lord Uiruu

Idk if someone already said this but.. One Piece here has the "Theories & future Speculation" thread. We should have one of those for bleach- i have some good ideas in mind.
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 10:37   Link #402
kitten320

It might be a random idea... but how about a thread translations? Out there is a bunch of good pictures and comics which are not in english but you really want to know translation for it... and since we all are from different countries and might know even more languages, we could help each other by translating... or maybe someone already has translated stuff...

Just a suggestion
Old 2009-05-31, 11:05   Link #403
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

You can always use the translation thread in general section . When I want a Comic, DJ or Omake translated I usually post it there . Here is the link

Could Someone Please Translate This?
Old 2009-05-31, 11:08   Link #404
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
You can always use the translation thread in general section . When I want a Comic, DJ or Omake translated I usually post it there . Here is the link

Could Someone Please Translate This?
Ah! Thanks a bunch!
Old 2009-06-06, 18:49   Link #405
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Can we have a Rank The Vice captains thread?

That is since we seen quite a few of the VC skills in recent battles Ive been thinking what level they're on compared to the other VC or Shinigami at VC level. There is a favourite VC thread but people are juts content to post who they like and be done with it there.

In the thread you can rank top 10 VC in skill level and explain why next to your choices...that is their strengths weakness etc.
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 16:30   Link #406
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Example: Rank and discuss the Vice Captain (VC level characters).

1 - Hisagi - Impressive shikai, capable kido user, strong battle mentality, strong kendo abilities, capable shunpo user. Strong leadership qualities.

2 - Kira - Good use of his shikai, strong kido user, strong battle mentality, impressive strategist. Strong leadership qualities.

3 - Renji - achieved bankai, strong reiatsu and power. Strong kendo abilities. Decent hitpoints

4 - Ikkaku - achieved bankai, strong reiatsu and power. Strong kendo abilities. Unfortunately poor leadership qualities.

5 - Iba - Strong kendo abilities (at least on par with Shikai Ikkaku) Decent battle mentality.

6 - Matsumoto Good use of her shikai, capable shunpo user.

etc. etc.

From there people would then compare and discuss rankings placed by others.

What about it?

Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; 2009-06-08 at 17:06. Reason: Spelling
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 17:47   Link #407
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Can we have a Rank The Vice captains thread?
I dont think you me or anyone is capable of ranking people in Bleach on basis of strength . The reason being, there are no clear guidelines set by the manga ka . It fluctuates now and then as Kubo desires .

The only form of ranking I see is via favoritism . And if its concerning favoritism you could always make use of Favorite VC Thread . There is also a rule here regarding VS threads and it wont take time for the suggested thread to degrade into one

THOUGH if you to discuss about Vice captains w.r.p. to current arc (minus strength). All you need to do is come up with a good opening post i.e. areas you want to discuss .
Old 2009-06-14, 12:52   Link #408
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
We need a sticky'd Bleach thread directory.
Old 2009-06-15, 11:59   Link #410
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

can we get a "Favorite Fracción" thread or some thread to disguss Fraccións?
Old 2009-06-30, 19:14   Link #411
Gin
*Artist

Hey I was just wondering if we could get polls on the new episode/chapter threads? Some other animes do that and it seems kind of cool.
Old 2009-07-04, 00:54   Link #412
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Hey I was just wondering if we could get polls on the new episode/chapter threads? Some other animes do that and it seems kind of cool.
Aside for Bleach and Naruto section of the forum, all other shows that have dedicated forums have polls in those weekly episode discussion thread. We have long determined that the fanbase in Naruto and Bleach are too passionate and poll usually reflect the passion in odd manners and colors, so polls have been discontinued. There are no plan to implement polling for episode discussion in Bleach and Naruto any time soon.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 03:24   Link #413
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Aside for Bleach and Naruto section of the forum, all other shows that have dedicated forums have polls in those weekly episode discussion thread. We have long determined that the fanbase in Naruto and Bleach are too passionate and poll usually reflect the passion in odd manners and colors, so polls have been discontinued. There are no plan to implement polling for episode discussion in Bleach and Naruto any time soon.
oh ok i just remembered seeing one in the episode featuring hisagi and i thought it was a cool feature
Old 2009-07-04, 08:30   Link #414
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
oh ok i just remembered seeing one in the episode featuring hisagi and i thought it was a cool feature
That was a special case. Not everyone in Bleach is as sexy as Hisagi. If another such special occasion arises where the need for a poll can't be ignored, we shall have one. Until then.........
Old 2009-07-11, 19:34   Link #415
kitten320

Out of curiousity... why don't we renew any old poll threads? After all they are like 3-4 years old!

And would be nice to make a multi choice in new versions.
Old 2009-07-12, 10:05   Link #416
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
why don't we renew any old poll threads?
Leaving the favorite zanapkuto thread,which happens to be outdated. All poll threads satisfy there purpose .

There is no need to renew them as Multiple Choice is the only qualm . If there are more people who want this, then we can consider it as of now there is really no need .
Old 2009-07-12, 11:44   Link #417
kitten320

^But reasults are fake... well they were real back then but not now... I for example would re-vote in some threads by now.

And quiet a lot of people were thinking the same thing some time ago...
Old 2009-07-12, 14:42   Link #418
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I agree with GetaB. A re-do of the poll in Bleach shouldn't change any of the result in any drastic manner considering Bleach's character development is minuscule to non-existent. However, it would be interesting to have one experiment for the sake of science.

Which poll can be re-done? Pick one Kitten.
Old 2009-07-12, 15:52   Link #419
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I agree with GetaB. A re-do of the poll in Bleach shouldn't change any of the result in any drastic manner considering Bleach's character development is minuscule to non-existent. However, it would be interesting to have one experiment for the sake of science.

Which poll can be re-done? Pick one Kitten.
Wow, now that was unexpected 0_0

I wasn't prepared for such answer

Although if to choose I would gladly give a try to favourite captain thread or favourite espada thread...

Although I think favourite espada would be the best choice since when it was created we knew nothing about top 3. Of course there is still more to come, but we already have a pretty good idea about them, atleast in manga...

But would it be possible to make it a multiple choice poll? Or at least... duno... 3 votes max?

What do you think?
Old 2009-07-12, 23:44   Link #420
Gin
*Artist

I think favourite fukutaicho would be the best one to reset because it doesn't even include all of them but I would rather see a new poll like favourite anime original character since bleach is going into fillers now (maybe a who looked the best in the beach episode poll )