AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-10, 05:34   Link #10021
KyoryuzinMacho
The Fanged Hero

Still waiting for vol.11.... and +2-3 weeks for the chinese translation. I'll just stick on OreTwintail while waiting :v
Old 2014-09-10, 08:12   Link #10022
farios

Origami...embarasssed? This might be bigger than we thought, Shidou probably messed with something he shouldn't in the past
Old 2014-09-10, 08:20   Link #10023
Death Usagi
Banned

Alright, wtf is going on here with that pic?! LOL
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 08:24   Link #10024
kinematic0

Look like Shido will have a new pet soon...
kinematic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 08:48   Link #10025
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinematic0 View Post
Look like Shido will have a new pet soon...
And it was Origami who turned into a dog by herself on her own free will before during that date

Seriously, I can't wait for Vol. 11.

What is up with the personality change?! LOL
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 11:02   Link #10026
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
And it was Origami who turned into a dog by herself on her own free will before during that date

Seriously, I can't wait for Vol. 11.

What is up with the personality change?! LOL
Her personality inversed, or maybe I should say reverted to the way it was before her trauma. She's become kid like compared to her usual emotionless self. It's kind of like Tohka becoming super serious after going inversed despite her normal childish self. However that is dangerous because it's like giving a kid super powers when they are prone to temper tantrums.
Old 2014-09-10, 11:15   Link #10027
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Her personality inversed, or maybe I should say reverted to the way it was before her trauma. She's become kid like compared to her usual emotionless self. It's kind of like Tohka becoming super serious after going inversed despite her normal childish self. However that is dangerous because it's like giving a kid super powers when they are prone to temper tantrums.
I'm not so sure. As childish as Normal Tohka is, she's still capable of making sound judgment during battle and even the willingness to kill to achieve her goal.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 11:27   Link #10028
Miraluka
Banned

She had a mental age regression.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 13:33   Link #10029
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I think that people are reading waaaaaaaay too much into that pic. It looks like nothing more than just a random fanservice illustration like any magazine scan or my sig pic, not a pic from the story. It's not something that actually happens, except for maybe a side story sometime.
The large eleven on the side of the picture implies it's from Volume 11 and they've gone even further than that in the main story before.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 13:45   Link #10030
whitecloud

Uaaah..so its the classic amnesia plot? Shock from trauma thing? And shido will be needed to get origami out of it? Or maybe this is the after effect of origami knowing the truth? And will be a permanent thing..
Old 2014-09-10, 14:28   Link #10031
Nvis
Where are the good animes

The past can be changed......I can't see her "spirit" eye pupils in that pic, doe.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 15:00   Link #10032
Jonas Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
The past can be changed......I can't see her "spirit" eye pupils in that pic, doe.
I've been thinking about your comment and I've reached this conclusion. Perhaps Shidou does save Origami's parents and her as well. Then it creates another timeline where Origami is living happily with her parents and with long hair however the actual Origami is still inversed in the main timeline. I can't find another reason for it
Jonas Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 15:45   Link #10033
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas Down View Post
I've been thinking about your comment and I've reached this conclusion. Perhaps Shidou does save Origami's parents and her as well. Then it creates another timeline where Origami is living happily with her parents and with long hair however the actual Origami is still inversed in the main timeline. I can't find another reason for it
It kind of reminds me of the random scenario Shidou thought of when he saw Origami in the maid outfit.

Quote:
Truthfully speaking "I am Origami's twin sister, the cosplay loving Irogami-chan!" In such a scenario, Shidou entrusted his hope to this fleeting scenario but his hope was completely smashed.
That would explain the cosplay, the normal eyes, and the longer hair. I know it isn't her and it is Origami, but seeing the cover I couldn't help but metion it.
Maybe Origami is like Kurumi and Shidou now where their eyes don't have the spirit pupils unless they are using spirit powers.
Old 2014-09-10, 19:37   Link #10034
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
The large eleven on the side of the picture implies it's from Volume 11 and they've gone even further than that in the main story before.
I know the picture is included in the book itself, but that doesn't mean it's a scene of something that actually happens in the volume. It's just a random illutration made for the fans just like any Megami or Nyantype scan. It isn't uncommon at all. And the fact that the pic doesn't match at all with the situation in the volume makes that pretty clear.
You don't see the spirits stripping down in the story like their fanservice shots at the beginning of each volume, right? It's the same basic idea.
Old 2014-09-10, 21:54   Link #10035
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
And the fact that the pic doesn't match at all with the situation in the volume makes that pretty clear.
You don't see the spirits stripping down in the story like their fanservice shots at the beginning of each volume, right? It's the same basic idea.
Until we see the actual volume, we can't say what will match with the situation. It's only an assumption that Shidou in the past and Origami's rampage will last the entire volume.

Volume 3 ended with Mana, Tohka, and Origami defeated, Kurumi about to level a high school and devour Shidou, and Kotori appearing on the battle field in her spirit form for the first time and yet the Volume 4 color illustrations included Shidou with his arm around Origami's naked chest and Tohka in a swimsuit and those didn't match either until we saw the actual volume.
Old 2014-09-11, 00:43   Link #10036
LeWLWuT
Great Failure of a Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
Until we see the actual volume, we can't say what will match with the situation. It's only an assumption that Shidou in the past and Origami's rampage will last the entire volume.

Volume 3 ended with Mana, Tohka, and Origami defeated, Kurumi about to level a high school and devour Shidou, and Kotori appearing on the battle field in her spirit form for the first time and yet the Volume 4 color illustrations included Shidou with his arm around Origami's naked chest and Tohka in a swimsuit and those didn't match either until we saw the actual volume.
And you know why? Basic fanservice formula. There's always fanservice, no matter how serious the story gets. Plus, it's Kotori's story. If they were to focus more on Kurumi, I think the story would end sooner.

Okay, so the cured Origami has longer hair and a personality now. Wonder what this new personality would be. Also wonder what Shidou did in the past. Did he break the loop and create a new one?

Pick whatever link, it doesn't matter. It's the same story.
LeWLWuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 05:08   Link #10037
Mamuru

Here's a bigger version of the cover:
Spoiler for Vol11:
Mamuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 05:14   Link #10038
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamuru View Post
Spoiler for Vol11:
Thx for the pic
Old 2014-09-11, 06:35   Link #10039
edwzin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamuru View Post
Spoiler for Vol11:

That smile gives me something scary
edwzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 06:36   Link #10040
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Devil Tobiichi~
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy