AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-27, 01:56   Link #2181
xellos2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
He knows his place as furniture.
Well, Hayate also sit down for dinner with hina when he was staying over at her house.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 02:40   Link #2182
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Chapter 238 should've been the important one.

Why does Hata do this.
May be he want to die by me so badly If I'm in Japan, I'll tell him not to worry, he'll die soon, pretty soon

and yeah! despite being A-Tan fans, I kinda pity pink-chan in 238, Hata torture her, and her determination gone with the wind after facing Idiot-but Pityfull-Butler
Just hope 239 not another torture or misunderstanding, or cliffhanger
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 03:39   Link #2183
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
Well, Hayate also sit down for dinner with hina when he was staying over at her house.

HHhhhaaaayyyyyaaaattteeeeee!! You worthless chaaaiirrrrrr! KNOW YOUR PLACE, YOU FURNITURRREEEEEE!!! *cackle* *cackle* *cackle*

Hmmm, well, Beatrice is blonde, she can replace Athena.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 04:35   Link #2184
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
May be he want to die by me so badly If I'm in Japan, I'll tell him not to worry, he'll die soon, pretty soon
Yeah, that might be a good idea, but you wouldn't make it back to the airport, because you'll see me and other HnG fans first

I found something interesting though. I know that no one ever replies to one of my speculation posts, but I'll do it anyways. I think it's okay as long as we don't post more than one page of manga, right?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...r/ce42aa2a.jpg

Say... does this page explain something to you? It seems that Maria knows Hina and her parents... I mean, Maria seemed to know Hina's father at least. I wonder if Maria had helped Hina and Yukiji to be adopted or something...
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 04:44   Link #2185
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Yeah, that might be a good idea, but you wouldn't make it back to the airport, because you'll see me and other HnG fans first

I found something interesting though. I know that no one ever replies to one of my speculation posts, but I'll do it anyways. I think it's okay as long as we don't post more than one page of manga, right?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...r/ce42aa2a.jpg

Say... does this page explain something to you? It seems that Maria knows Hina and her parents... I mean, Maria seemed to know Hina's father at least. I wonder if Maria had helped Hina and Yukiji to be adopted or something...
Old 2009-08-27, 04:49   Link #2186
primuler
Love For 3D

For some unknown reason, the number of people viewing this thread doubled.

I need to clarify something though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
About Hata's webdiary for this chapter. He said the second chapter of Athena's arc has reached its climax (BECAUSE WE'VE SEEN ATHENA A LOT, RIGHT?!). Anyway, it seems the last chapter was going to be longer (around 30 pages), but he had to to shorten it and this way, he ended up dividing it in 2 chapters. Anyway, this dinner chapters end next week.
He sounded as if Athena's arc was going to be over with Hina's dinner. Well, it's really unclear. I'll post direct translation of it. Hang on...

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata Kenjiro
Athena arc the 2nd part's climax....!
Though I said so, I didn't finish it this week...
Sorry....

Actually, everything was going to be put in in this week but,
At the point of Name(planning stage) it was more than 30 pages,
From there, I had cut it till the limit, but it was around 20 pages, so I had to divide it into two chapters.

So, please look forward to next week's dinner's conclusion!
I haven't had much stamina lately so I wasn't able to write long sentences,
But we have autumn's 合併号.... (what do you call this in English?)
If I manage to survive until that point...

See you next week~
Old 2009-08-27, 05:05   Link #2187
Rah

Wait, wait, wait... what does he mean by "survive until that point..."?

Don't tell me that he has some disease? And calling this the climax of the Athena arc is just anticlimactic. 238 was really lame, and 239 will be either Hayate telling Hina about Athena, or Hina confessing. Now I'm certain there wont be any interruptions, because this is supposed to be the climax. Guess I was wrong about those being car lights.

Hopefully....

Also, Maria might be related to that Midas fellow.
Old 2009-08-27, 06:02   Link #2188
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Fine, I'll kill you and the rest too, any way I need spare for my 'carpet' once Hata-carped in Laundry Store beside we didn't take prisoner when we on job. Only A-Tan fans will remain anyway
No difference, If I can't make it to airport another buddy of mine will do it, I just need to make a call, a very friendly little call and then Hata will buried next day

so....any news or spoiler for next chapter?! since TLR canceled I lost one more of my entertainment supply to keep me from beating weakling that come yesterday. And sadly no more sand bag for me after I blow out my 5th a week ago
they are truly a cheapskate
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 06:13   Link #2189
Rah

Hata: *imagines and draws many characters*
Hata: *introduces Athena in the manga*
surerman: SHE'S MINE! *roars*
Hata: *depicts Athena in an unfavorable situation*
surerman: RAGEEEEEEEEE!! I'LL KILL YOUUU!!!

......Yeaaaahh... umm...

Off Topic: What did you think of the TLR ending? It's an open harem end that leaves the chance for a continuation. Well, probably not, but until he starts drawing something new.. who knows.

Damn, now I forgot what was I about to type.. arrrgghh! ..... well f* it..
Old 2009-08-27, 08:01   Link #2190
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

*While surerman is busy trying to kill Hata and Rah mumbling things in his head..*

~There's a car suddenly stopping behind Hina~

???: Oh Ayasaki my love!~ I've been trying to find you everywhere! Don't you ever leave my side again!
Hayate: eh?
Hina: what? O.o

Guess who.
Old 2009-08-27, 08:17   Link #2191
bebichocpha

Quote:
???: Oh Ayasaki my love!~ I've been trying to find you everywhere! Don't you ever leave my side again!
Hayate: eh?
Hina: what? O.o

Guess who.
Too easy ^_^ ( the one and the only : Kotetsu Segawa T_T ) why Hata puts him in this manga like a yaoi character ???? in this manga,I think 2 harem is enough.

To Hata-sensei: we need more chapter like clock tower or Magic Labyrinth : IF not Rah and sureman should do what they want quick.
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 08:30   Link #2192
Rah

There won't be any interruptions this time. It's supposedly the frekkin' climax of the whole thing, though as I hear, Hata has trouble thinking up a conclusion.

Hope he doesn't do something lame...

Either Hina confesses after misunderstanding Hayate (hey, it's some progress...), or Hayate explains the whole Athena business to her, and then whatever...

I'm most interested in seeing Nagi & Ayumu's reactions after they learn about Hayate's past relationship and his current one (if he's still in love with her, or anybody else).
Old 2009-08-27, 09:54   Link #2193
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

so Athena was not even a main character in her arc? Its To aru Majutsu no Index all over again
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 10:57   Link #2194
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Wait, wait, wait... what does he mean by "survive until that point..."?

Don't tell me that he has some disease? And calling this the climax of the Athena arc is just anticlimactic. 238 was really lame, and 239 will be either Hayate telling Hina about Athena, or Hina confessing. Now I'm certain there wont be any interruptions, because this is supposed to be the climax. Guess I was wrong about those being car lights.

Hopefully....

Also, Maria might be related to that Midas fellow.

Nope. He's just exhausted. Just for a proof, he didn't post web manga for past three weeks. And '合併号' means he'll be able to rest for a week, so...
Old 2009-08-27, 11:06   Link #2195
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
so Athena was not even a main character in her arc? Its To aru Majutsu no Index all over again
BiriBiri is cooler anyway.

Quote:
Nope. He's just exhausted. Just for a proof, he didn't post web manga for past three weeks. And '合併号' means he'll be able to rest for a week, so...

Guess he's pressured by the deadline and who knows what. We might not have a HnG chapter for a week, but that's cool if we'll get a nice chapter later, when he's rested...
Old 2009-08-27, 11:55   Link #2196
xellos2099

I think so something, maybe Hayate will tell Hina about what happened and start crying like last time (Ch. 172) and and Hina will hug Hayate and say you poor thing and Hayate will burst out crying or something.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 14:19   Link #2197
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Well in a way it has been Athena's arc still. We all knew that when they were going to Greece that Athena would be there since she was shown there at the End of the World arc. Half of the story has been about finding her and the Royal Garden and the stones. She's simply too mysterious and careful to be actually appearing frequently, but everything has been about her, even if indirectly.

Although having also been so much about Hinagiku it does bring up an old argument. What if Athena's character and story was just to help get Hina and Hayate together? Hina could easily been seen trying to comfort Hayate after he tells her what happened and likely breaks down since he hasn't told anyone in 10 years (that is a serious burden to hold on to). They both had a past with her, and both have even been defined by meeting her (Hayate became the nigh-invincible ultra-hard-worker and Hina became the extremely cool class president).

I'm not trying to say that Athena isn't important, just the opposite in fact, but it may be that Hayate and Athena were never meant to be. This could make for a very dramatic climax in the next chapter if the situation with Athena was made to get Hayate and Hina together. Now I can't wait till next week to see if I'm right!
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 14:37   Link #2198
Rah

Hata said it himself that he didn't expect Hina to become so popular. I can guess that she was meant to be a side character like many others. But as the manga went on, and as she gained popularity perhaps Hata changed the heroine? Well, I still can't see it ending with Hina x Hayate. If she helps him now with the Athena case, she will forever be the 'really nice and helpful girl from across the street'.

She has to make a move, but.......

*sigh* This is the Athena arc after all. She will help him...

Seeing Hayate in distress from having too many girls that love him, and having to choose one, but with all the consequences that come with each choice couldn't make me happier (can't leave Nagi alone, regret not being with Athena, irresponsible for giving false hopes to Ayumu, betraying Hina after he helped him so many times...). Ahahahahahah! SUFFER!!
Old 2009-08-27, 15:17   Link #2199
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Hata said it himself that he didn't expect Hina to become so popular. I can guess that she was meant to be a side character like many others. But as the manga went on, and as she gained popularity perhaps Hata changed the heroine? Well, I still can't see it ending with Hina x Hayate. If she helps him now with the Athena case, she will forever be the 'really nice and helpful girl from across the street'.
Why? I don't see this. But then again, maybe it's that unlike many A-tan fans I still see Hayate rather as wounded and guilt-ridden in regards of Athena, not "in love". Helping him find peace of mind and a resolution with A-tan wouldn't disqualify Hina in any way. It's rather that it would be one more example of Hayate depending on Hina to fix things.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 15:36   Link #2200
Rah

Judging from the original design the main characters were Hayate, Nagi, and Maria. Others have been added to increase popularity, make it a regular manga so the story can actually unfold.

But then Athena was added.. eh well, I already wrote about this.

Anyways, if Hina helps him she won't get another chance, because then she will know that he already has a girl in his heart and give up. Confessing to him would only burden him, and the outcome would be obvious. Or she might become Ayumu #2, which nobody wants...

This is what must happen in 239:

Hayate doesn't answer her question thinking it's better not to involve other people, and that it's his problem.. whatever.. Anyway, then she goes ballistic still thinking that it's her fault and starts bombarding him with silly questions, or slips up and accidentally confesses while he is under fire, and cant retaliate under the pressure.

Then silence...

Hayate: Eh?
Hina: (drawn really small) *blushing*

...... weeeeeeellllllllllll I don't frekkin' knoooooowwwwwwww. Just don't wanna see her either helping him, or becoming Ayumu #2, or not confessing, getting interrupted, whatever....

239 is supposed to be the real climax, because he couldn't put 30 pages in 1 chapter, right? How will it be climactic of him flashbacking about Athena? She must confess already~ >_<

-----
Ah, I feel like I posted enough for a few days. Well bai bai till sonner or later~

Last edited by Rah; 2009-08-27 at 15:50.

Tags
comedy, shounen