AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-12, 16:06   Link #301
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
How do i get on Youela's route?
I saw the measurement scene, i got Uya not as a guest,
Melodiana as a guest and i'm at chapter 3.

Also how do I know if i'm in that route?
There should be a scene when Wil wakes up and sees Yeula training outside. You'll be given two choices: a) 'I want to be more than friends', and b) 'Leave her train'. Choose a) and you should be set. There'll be another scene wherein Serawi asks Wil to go with her to some forest, decline that by saying you've got plans with Eme and Yeula, and you should be on Yeula's route by then.

Hm, I've got a question; is it possible to miss out on character specific events and/or quests? I'm asking this because the only quest I've gotten from Sharty is the necklace one, and I'm afraid I might've failed some of her other quests without realizing it as I'm in Chapter 7, and she's a very low level.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 16:08   Link #302
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
How do i get on Youela's route?
I saw the measurement scene, i got Uya not as a guest,
Melodiana as a guest and i'm at chapter 3.

Also how do I know if i'm in that route?
look the route is very simple somewhere in the story line u will be ask go check Yuela sword training ( it will give u 2 obvious choice) then u will get another time asking to go with Servalwi to purify forest( more obvious choice) if u choose to reject both u be heading to Emelita route.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 16:09   Link #303
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
There should be a scene when Wil wakes up and sees Yeula training outside. You'll be given two choices: a) 'I want to be more than friends', and b) 'Leave her train'. Choose a) and you should be set. There'll be another scene wherein Serawi asks Wil to go with her to some forest, decline that by saying you've got plans with Eme and Yeula, and you should be on Yeula's route by then.

Hm, I've got a question; is it possible to miss out on character specific events and/or quests? I'm asking this because the only quest I've gotten from Sharty is the necklace one, and I'm afraid I might've failed some of her other quests without realizing it as I'm in Chapter 7, and she's a very low level.
yeh u cant fail her quest since it have no time limit only chapter limit u need to level her up more
Old 2012-03-12, 16:21   Link #304
karburator

Thanks for both of you.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 16:49   Link #305
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
yeh u cant fail her quest since it have no time limit only chapter limit u need to level her up more
Well, I actually completed her necklace quest a good while back. I was just wondering if she had any other quests that have a time/chapter limit on them.
Old 2012-03-12, 16:55   Link #306
doujin

Quote:
Well, I actually completed her necklace quest a good while back. I was just wondering if she had any other quests that have a time/chapter limit on them.
she still got the ring and um... want me to spoil it for u?she got quite sad story
Old 2012-03-12, 17:27   Link #307
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
she still got the ring and um... want me to spoil it for u?she got quite sad story
Ah.. Could you please check if the quests after the necklace one have a chapter limit on them? I've been trying to stay away from spoilers for the most part, so I would prefer if you didn't.
Old 2012-03-12, 17:32   Link #308
doujin

Quote:
Ah.. Could you please check if the quests after the necklace one have a chapter limit on them? I've been trying to stay away from spoilers for the most part, so I would prefer if you didn't.
she need u to synthesis a beautiful ring chapter 9 is the limit
Old 2012-03-12, 17:35   Link #309
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
she need u to synthesis a beautiful ring chapter 9 is the limit
Ah, that's fine then. Thanks. ^^
Old 2012-03-12, 17:54   Link #310
doujin

everyone piece of advice if u manage to get ur hand on Sapphire emerald or topaz dont sell them unless u have more than 5, you cant believe how hard is it these thing drop and u need them for quest
Old 2012-03-12, 18:03   Link #311
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
everyone piece of advice if u manage to get ur hand on Sapphire emerald or topaz dont sell them unless u have more than 5, you cant believe how hard is it these thing drop and u need them for quest
..God damn it. I sold 3 Topaz gems earlier today. :<
Old 2012-03-12, 18:17   Link #312
doujin

Quote:
i think topaz should be easiest of the 3, emerald the hardest
there only 2 monster that drop it static kankuki is one the other one is some lv 90 creature i think
Old 2012-03-12, 18:37   Link #313
Xacual

Quote:
Don't worry about it, it's a NG+ quest, you won't see it in your first playthrough.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 18:46   Link #314
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I would rather save/reload and farm gems for hannah any day than to try to get out of debt because of that old man at the bar who is up to no good -_-
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 18:46   Link #315
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Don't worry about it, it's a NG+ quest, you won't see it in your first playthrough.
do u know what the other creature are im having hard time to encounter static kankuri just regular kankuri come out of the portal
Old 2012-03-12, 18:48   Link #316
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I would rather save/reload and farm gems for hannah any day than to try to get out of debt because of that old man at the bar who is up to no good -_-
i actually let my character mass farm and leveling in yudori mine sin gate for goble axe and scale shield great profit and drop rate is nice
Old 2012-03-12, 19:02   Link #317
Xacual

Quote:
do u know what the other creature are im having hard time to encounter static kankuri just regular kankuri come out of the portal
I just used the Daibutsu-sama thing from the million investment. It puts out emeralds eventually. I just put like 40 each of the stat buff items you buy at the church up in my shop, then visited Eushally's house a few times, then came back. Refilled shop, repeat. Made money and got my emeralds and it didn't take long at all.

Damn it 50 ammonite fossils?!? I've been selling those pretty often too. At least you pretty much always get one with a Fuls Mil equipped so it's not too hard to farm them.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-12 at 19:17.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 19:04   Link #318
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
i actually let my character mass farm and leveling in yudori mine sin gate for goble axe and scale shield great profit and drop rate is nice
You are quite hard working. I do similar: use kohakuren and warp stone to warp Wil+Yuela into the room with all the extraction and gathering point and just leave afterwards without a fight. Divine bones can fetch an unbelievable amount of money esp if you have spare Eushully materials...

Edit: Anyone want to give me one million US dollars for me to make something? =D

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-12 at 19:23.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 19:23   Link #319
doujin

new game plus = grind grind grind moar grind
Old 2012-03-12, 19:52   Link #320
endarion88

the weapon mastery goes up by hitting or killing monster?also will i miss somethin important if i can't complete de hanna gem quest? i have the topaz but never seen shappire or emerals....

Last edited by endarion88; 2012-03-12 at 20:12.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully