AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-21, 23:41   Link #22241
Chris38

Another thing that I have thought about is, what if the transformation that occurred when Kuyou has confronted Tsukune for the second time is an actual merge of Tsukune's "berserk state" with his human consciousness.

After all, during Tsukune's last out of control rampage, Tohou Fuhai, when Tsukune's "berserk side" began emerging spoke as if it was a separate, well let's say "personality" apart from Tsukune's human consciousness - but I believe that, after the battle with Kuyou that no longer is the case, mostly due to Tsulkune's current attitude, which I believe is a result of Tsukune's human consciousness merging with, well the "destructive impulses" of his Shinso blood, which have formerly been represented by Tsukune's "berserk side".

Of course it means that Tsukune's powers won't go out of control, in the same way as they did earlier, and naturally, if that's what really happened to Tsukune in chapter 51, 52 - it would mean that Tsukune would need to deal with controlling his "destructive impulses" on a daily basis, since I doubt that they can be fully restrained by the Holy Lock now that they became a part of Tsukune's "new" personality.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 12:35   Link #22242
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
If I remember correctly, it was Akuha that said that Alucard was originally a Shuzen vampire servant or something close to that. I might have to look that up (it was during the flashback chapters, I believe).
It was Kahlua talking to Kokoa chapter 33 page 7

interestingly enough the Viz translation says the Shuzen family served Alucard which when you think about it makes way more sense since he was all powerful etc etc

might have to look too see if I still have the raw chapter somewhere to see what is actually there
Old 2012-04-22, 18:18   Link #22243
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

0.0..... -.- ... great, this is going to cause me about 1.5 days of grief to re-sort all the info in my head...
Old 2012-04-23, 11:32   Link #22244
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
It was Kahlua talking to Kokoa chapter 33 page 7

interestingly enough the Viz translation says the Shuzen family served Alucard which when you think about it makes way more sense since he was all powerful etc etc

might have to look too see if I still have the raw chapter somewhere to see what is actually there
Hmm, interesting, but it would kind of fit, with how Gyokuro described Alucard in chapter 43 - I mean how she called him their "god", which most likely isn't something a being of an higher position would say to his servants.

So, it might be possible that the fan translators have made a small mistranslation in that particular sentence.

Anyway, those recent discussions made me wonder, but what are the actual origins of "regular" vampires - after all, considering the fact that the Shinso blood isn't passed hereditary it must mean that Alucard had some significant other half, since he must have left some offspring's if Akua is one of his descendants, and I doubt that Alucard's romantic interest would be a human, or some other ayashi race, due to the fact that we had seen in Tsukune's example of how dificult it is, for other spices, that haven't been born as an "ordinary vampire" to obtain the blood of a Shinso vampire.

Now assuming that person hadn't been already devoured by Alucard when he went insane, or in some way killed - and naturally assuming that Alucard's romantic interest hasn't been Akasha, it might mean that somewhere there exists another Shinso vampire, apart from Akasha, Moka and Tsukune (who also posses the blood and power of a Shinso vampire), who might appear later in the series to help Moka and Tsukune in efficiently using their Shinso powers.
Old 2012-04-23, 13:13   Link #22245
haegar
mangaviking

or it might be that second Shinso line is the one that that creepy guy giving the orders to Gyokuro belongs too? At some point there might be some help from Akasha somehow so I dunno about another Shinso descendant coming to the rescue ...
Old 2012-04-23, 16:53   Link #22246
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
or it might be that second Shinso line is the one that that creepy guy giving the orders to Gyokuro belongs too? At some point there might be some help from Akasha somehow so I dunno about another Shinso descendant coming to the rescue ...
I doubt the Masked King has any relation to the Shinso, hes just your typical bad guy wanting world domination, hopefully Touhou Fuhai will be able to wipe the floor with that guy.

As for another Shinso, I don't know about any descendants that will come to the rescue, but we all know one person who has inherited the Shinso blood and power that is coming to the rescue.
Old 2012-04-23, 21:01   Link #22247
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

As far as I know, aren't there suppose to be at least two Shinso bloodlines - Alucard's and Akasha's...? I'm sure that we don't know if Alucard gave some of his blood to Akasha before all of this but for now, I'm treating her Shinso bloodline as separated from Alucard's before they snychronized.

So...it's a possibility that there is a a higher circle of vampires - vampires that have Shinso blood. Alucard's line and the Bloodriver line could have had many different clans that swore to them. ...but something like that, Akasha would have probably told Mikogami and Fuhai about.
...unless it was a moot point at that juncture and Alucard had already killed them, absorbed them and rampaged.

I don't know why he would suddenly advocate the destruction of the human realm but it must have been serious business. Like a daughter or something other beign murdered by a human hunter...

Hnn, I do like the idea of Alucard and Akasha seated on a Council filled with nothing but Shinso Vampires, and he constantly brought up gong to full on war against the humans, but the other Council Elders refused him, citing the exhaustion of their blood supply in the war. He finally snapped, killed them all, drank their blood and began to rage out of control, devouring everything and everyone he came across. At that time, a younger Akasha represented the Bloodriver line, one of the oldest lines even among the Council. She moved to limit Alucard's feeding frenzy but with all the chaotic powers inside of him now, she couldn't fight him enough to hurt him the first time and had to fall back. She joined up with Mikogami and Todou Fuhai and learned something of their arts, which could stall and seal most of Alucard's movements and magics long enough for Akasha to deal damange. Even with that, Alucard's life force was too great to die (having absorbed an untold number of lives, even Akasha couldn't kill them all). Relying on her insane regenerating ability, she allowed herself to be taken inside the monster and, guiding her blood throughout his body, released its power, nullifying Alucard's own Shinso blood, basically, making it act as a powerful sleep agent, along with some other things that Mikogami and Fuhai cooked up just for that one effort...
Old 2012-04-24, 04:02   Link #22248
pir

What if Akua redeem herself and fall in love with Tsukune?That will be so interesting!
pir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 04:08   Link #22249
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by pir View Post
What if Akua redeem herself and fall in love with Tsukune?That will be so interesting!
After what she did in the last chapter, the chances of Akua being redeemed are pretty small - if not outright impossible.

Not to mention I doubt Tsukune needs another addition to his harem, due to the fact that he already has lot of unresolved issues with the girls that have already fallen in love with him, so there is no need to further complicate things by having another girl fall in love with him.
Old 2012-04-24, 04:19   Link #22250
pir

Kurumu isnt died yet. Akua can be redeem.In this manga chances of death Akua too small because she is too important. Akua very very love Moka. How she can accept Tsukune with Moka without falling in love with him?
Old 2012-04-24, 04:30   Link #22251
Alhazad2003

Quote:
No offense, but that seems all but impossible at this juncture. Akuha killed Akasha and has (until proven otherwise) killed Kurumu, both in cold blood before Moka's eyes. Neither time has she shown remorse, nor any of the other times she's cut people down. And since she's the reason Moka lost everything and was exiled from her home, I doubt Tsukune will be merciful with her. She's shown no mercy, and she'll most likely get none. Akihisa hasn't shown any semblance of goodness within her, not enough to justify sparing her, anyway.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 04:38   Link #22252
pir

Akua has good side- she keep promise with Akasha and really love Moka.
Old 2012-04-24, 04:47   Link #22253
Chris38

Quote:
Akua has good side- she keep promise wioth Akasha and really love Moka.
Honestly, participating in a ritual that would awaken Alucard (or at least not trying to do anything to prevent the ritual) by forcefully removing Moka's Rosario definitely isn't something that Akasha had in mind - and well I would say that Akua's love for Moka is pretty much an obsession rather then "true love" - anyway, based upon what we had seen so far, Akua's feelings toward Moka aren't portrayed in a positive light, in my opinion at least.
Old 2012-04-24, 05:03   Link #22254
pir

Promise with Akasha was dont touch Moka until Rosario break. Akua keep promise if she doesnt like it. Yeas Akua isnt good girl, but she can be better or Tsukune must kill sister his girlfriend. In this manga this is impossible.
Old 2012-04-24, 05:52   Link #22255
Chris38

Quote:
Promise with Akasha was dont touch Moka until Rosario break. Akua keep promise if she doesnt like it. Yeas Akua isnt good girl, but she can be better or Tsukune must kill sister his girlfriend. In this manga this is impossible.
Not quite, we don't know the contents of the promise with Akasha, and even if that was the promise she has made, I think she meant the moment when the Rosario breaks naturally which hasn't occurred yet.

As for the second part of you're post, you kind of have forgotten that Tsukune knows what Akua has done to Moka's mother - I mean that she's directly responsible for the fact that Akasha is currently trapped within Alucard, and once Moka regains her memories of that I doubt that she would fell any remorse for her "sister"... not to mention the fact that she tried to kill one of Moka's friends (since I doubt that Kurumu is dead) right in front of Moka, and petty much knew that doing something like that is going to hurt Moka, and when Tsukune is going to appear on the scene I have no doubt that she is going to try to do the same thing to him as well.

In other words, despite the fact that Akua is Moka's sister, I see no way of how she could survive the events of the current arc, after all if Ikeda really intends to redeem her, by other means then redemption through death, (if she's going to be redeemed at all), he could have portrayed her in a more sympathetic light, like he portrayed Kahula for example, who despite being an antagonist, like Akua, has a much better chance of being redeemed then Akua.

Not to mention, considering Tsukune's current attitude, I doubt that he will hesitate against her, once he sees in what state Moka is, and probably tell Akua why she's a failure as an sister.
Old 2012-04-25, 12:29   Link #22256
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I can't wait to see tsukune's ape shit mode when he see's kurumu on the floor in two.

that fan is NOT going to be able to contain the shit thats about to hit it.
Old 2012-04-26, 04:47   Link #22257
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I can't wait to see tsukune's ape shit mode when he see's kurumu on the floor in two.

that fan is NOT going to be able to contain the shit thats about to hit it.
I doubt she's actually dead, it might've been an illusion that just got cleaved, a very realistic one no less. But either way, if Tsukune comes in and sees his friends in dire peril, especially Moka, yeah, it's on. No more mercy for Akuha Shuzen, she is doomed as doomed can be. Sucks for her.
Old 2012-04-26, 11:01   Link #22258
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I doubt she's actually dead, it might've been an illusion that just got cleaved, a very realistic one no less. But either way, if Tsukune comes in and sees his friends in dire peril, especially Moka, yeah, it's on. No more mercy for Akuha Shuzen, she is doomed as doomed can be. Sucks for her.
Well, it's as the saying goes, you dig you're own grave, which basically points out what Akua has done in the recent chapters.

Although, what I would like to see is the revelation of the exact contents of Akua's promise with Akasha and Tsukune telling Akua that she broke that promise as well...

Anyway, on a different topic, out of boredom, I have been rereading the first few chapters of the first season, and stumbled upon the line that Inner Moka made when she defeated Gin in chapter 4 - anyway my question is, after what we had seen about Tsukune's current form, do you think that he has prepared his body enough to make a pass on Inner Moka ?

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-04-26 at 11:27.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:07   Link #22259
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, it's as the saying goes, you dig you're own grave, which basically points out what Akua has done in the recent chapters.

Although, what I would like to see is the revelation of the exact contents of Akua's promise with Akasha and Tsukune telling Akua that she broke that promise as well...

Anyway, on a different topic, out of boredom, I have been rereading the first few chapters of the first season, and stumbled upon the line that Inner Moka made when she defeated Gin in chapter 4 - anyway my question is, after what we had seen about Tsukune's current form, do you think that he has prepared his body enough to make a pass on Inner Moka ?
I think Tsukune is well prepared to make a pass on Ura-Moka, afterall, hes even stronger than her now, but we probably won't see any of that until after this arc, unless those two along with Omote manage to have some time to themselves in the current arc, I'm really looking forward to their future kissing seen.

But I wonder if Ura-Moka will try to make a pass on him, after witnessing how strong he has become.
Old 2012-04-26, 16:54   Link #22260
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Make a pass, definitely. And if she resists, he'll just remind her of what she said at the start of the school year. "If you lose the other Moka, then you'll have no choice but to seduce me. Naturally I'm impossible for you to capture." Not anymore, I don't think. Ura-chan's gonna have a lot to think about when they get back to school. Can't wait for it.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire