AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-11-11, 16:22   Link #12901
Gravitas Free Zone

The VK4502B gained a nigh-impenetrable frontal hull in exchange for still being a very average heavy everywhere else.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-11, 22:54   Link #12902
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Probably had my two best consecutive days in WoT... Ever.

Yesterday:

Today:

Granted, it was tier 5, but I was helping Precambrian train 6th sense for his new E75 crew, with him on the T25, and me on the BDR. And whats more, I made up for the credit loss from yesterday too. XD
Old 2014-11-12, 07:50   Link #12903
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

I've had a pretty decent couple of days myself:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I know this is nothing particularly impressive but after starting to think I was plateau'ing at around 1500 WN8 recent I'm glad to see I at least have some tiny spark left.

The base capture points from yesterday are a real sore spot though. Was hull down on the western hill on Murovanka encounter and in the midst of fighting completely forgot I was still on the cap circle and capped out what was an assured kill-all victory by accident. If I had chat on I imagine I'd have seen teammates giving me a well-deserved chewing out (though maybe they'd have stopped after seeing I was top xp and damage, haha).

I also can once again feel like a regular potato instead of a rotten one after finally getting my win rate in the T29 over 50% and scoring an Ace Tanker in the process. My terrible play in that tank up to now was a disgrace.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 19:43   Link #12904
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

I just saw the look of brand new tier 10 British TD. It looks like a love child of KV2 and some other tank. The armor is basically a paper
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 22:59   Link #12905
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Brawling? In the LTTB? More likely than you think!

Images

Replay
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 23:06   Link #12906
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, come days ago I got the Chafee, I'm still learning how to use it properly but so far it has been a pleasant ride. I'm running it with optics, vents and camo net.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 03:41   Link #12907
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

I aced the IS-6 within 50 matches of that tank. I did 5k Damage and absorbed 4.5K damage.

Surprisingly, I still have 1300hp left.
Old 2014-11-13, 04:30   Link #12908
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sumeragi told me to notify you guys that she's leaving MUP for a new clan, KANCO (Kancolle)
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 06:00   Link #12909
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

^^ That`s for NA players. I`m not a NA player
Old 2014-11-13, 08:01   Link #12910
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Sumeragi told me to notify you guys that she's leaving MUP for a new clan, KANCO (Kancolle)
Considering MUP has been essentially defunct as an actual clan for like a year now I'm surprised it's taken her this long.
Old 2014-11-13, 11:55   Link #12911
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well loyalty for one reason I suppose, not necessary to ditch something just for being defunct.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 19:57   Link #12912
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
The issue however is the fact that all officers don't seem to play anymore. Heck, many casual clans are doing strongholds and having fun at it (tier 6 is apparently a hoot), while we can't even access it because of Q not coming online.

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2014-11-13 at 21:31.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 07:35   Link #12913
Gravitas Free Zone

Of the slightly over 50 people listed as members, only 8 have 30-day stats.

I was curious about Strongholds myself last month, but only one person can get that ball rolling.

As it is now, since I'm back to work, my time availability for gaming has appropriately shrunk down to tiny slices (plus my hours are a rough analog of Greenland).
Old 2014-11-14, 14:07   Link #12914
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

There are incompetent teams, there are terrible teams, and then there is this.

Images
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 14:28   Link #12915
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Whoa. You know a team is bad when someone with a "real name + numbers" username is second in xp. (I've noticed that everyone I've ever played with using this kind of username has been terrible without exception for whatever reason).

Also LOL at the AMX 13 75 with 2 damage. He kill himself ramming a heavy or something? I had a Jagdpanzer IV on full hp ram himself into my T29 the other day. Thanked him for the free 600 damage.
Old 2014-11-14, 18:06   Link #12916
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Whoa. You know a team is bad when someone with a "real name + numbers" username is second in xp. (I've noticed that everyone I've ever played with using this kind of username has been terrible without exception for whatever reason).
Emmm... technicaly, I also use the "name + number" combination, and I'm nowhere as bad (Just I have competent teams and retarded teams like everybody else).

Also, I really regret spending that gold last week, since there's a sale in Premium tanks and I wanted to get the D-Max to train the future waffle crews.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 18:51   Link #12917
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
Emmm... technicaly, I also use the "name + number" combination, and I'm nowhere as bad (Just I have competent teams and retarded teams like everybody else).

Also, I really regret spending that gold last week, since there's a sale in Premium tanks and I wanted to get the D-Max to train the future waffle crews.
Well, I said every one I had ever played with was terrible and I've never played with you so my point stands. /nods sagely

Old 2014-11-14, 22:21   Link #12918
Gravitas Free Zone

The FTR news about 9.5 bug fixes, the supertest of the "extreme case" global vision nerf, and overall general chaos continues to be a source of amusement. Don't know why they couldn't just leave the game alone for a patch or two and fix things, instead of trying to cram in new stuff every three months... the money shouldn't drop off that quickly.

Also, how the FV4202's disappearance probably won't be for a while yet. Which is nice since I still have 144000 XP to go in the Centurion 7/1.

Random screens:

Images
Uh... I suppose we'll just win by capping. BUT I WANNA SHOOT THINGS.

Images
I luck out and find myself on the right side of the wrong side of town.

Images
Bad luck: All of the gold-giving targets are on the OTHER team.
This went horribly.

Images
Super Pershing, still bouncing things occasionally.
(Nothing major, just an IS-8 and ST-I.)

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2014-11-14 at 23:08.
Old 2014-11-14, 23:44   Link #12919
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Images

I'd like to thank that friendly artillery for 1-shotting the M103 and giving me over 1400 spotting damage with it, but man does it feel dirty to have watched a [SIMP] subclan guy who is way better than me be instantly clicked to death.

Edit: Despite being utterly terrible with the T29 I understand why people like it. This is pretty much the first tank I've played where I don't mind seeing tanks 2 tiers higher because I really feel like I can actually contribute to those matches. (In fact I might actually prefer it; it's sometimes hard to even deal my own hp in damage in matches with mostly tier 5s unless I am the only one at all doing anything on my team, just because there's not all that much to go around and this gun reloads so slowly).

Last edited by RWBladewing; 2014-11-15 at 00:23.
Old 2014-11-15, 00:32   Link #12920
Gravitas Free Zone

You'd be balancing the extremely iffy accuracy of a high-tier SPG gun versus the M103's gargantuan turret roof. I'd say that someone gave RNG a larger offering there.

More cynical view: Fairness is for dead people.

Also, the opposing E-75 player's name is good for a chuckle.

Speaking of RNG and stupid mistakes: It took three tries to finish a daily in the 7/1. The second game I managed very high numbers but still ended up losing an attrition battle. The win featured me spending most of the match almost dead after a profitable but extremely risky early-game move... but I got killed because I fat-fingered an APCR reload into HESH instead and then got a stupidly-low damage roll against the FV3805 that I was firing on (aimed at hull, hit gun barrel). Got killed by another hostile when I moved back up to shoot again.

Within 7000 XP of the E-100. Unlocked E-100. A bit bothered in that I don't have a second loader ready that has a full first skill; using a new guy will break the BiA crew that I have handy, and I don't want to move a 2+ skill loader out of anything else that I'm currently using. Though by the time I make up the silver required to purchase the E-100 I could get someone trained for it...

Meanwhile, in the world of WG bug fixing...

At least the visual model matches the hitbox now, right?

Images
Thusly.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2014-11-15 at 23:36. Reason: Stuffs.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks