AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-04-30, 02:24   Link #3861
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
In all the time I have been with the military I had never once wished something would happen just so I could do something. Be it a scramble, alert, sudden training, working out, shopping for the week's food, cooking... something always had my interest. So much so that I often stayed up late to make sure I got everything done. Now, however, I found myself doing something I haven't done in I don't know how long. I was laying on the couch with ear buds in to listen to Tia's music via her mp3 type device. Arf was in her child form laying on top of me sleeping but I could tell by her tail lazily wagging and hitting my leg that she enjoyed the petting I was giving her. One hand hung off the couch and reached into a bag of chips that I had been munching on for a while now, even though I wasn't really all that hungry. Hayate was with Yuuno somewhere along with Signum and Shamal working on their secret weapon against Tri-Edge while my forwards were training with Fate outside in a barrier. Arf stretched out lightly and shifted to lay her head on my chest more, breathing steadily again almost immediately. Though all this, only one thought kept passing through my head: 'I am so bored!'

6th Mobile Division: Redemption VII
By: Satashi

~**~

Need lots and lots of support >.<
Spoiler for off topic:
Well, I really want to help you and give my support... But it's hard for me ^^"
So, write as you make as usual (it's not really good english this >_>) it can be only good ^^

I was never disappointed with all of your stories ^^

EDIT: Page claim in the name of Redemption! ^^
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 07:06   Link #3862
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Well, got the first chapter of this new fic idea done. The title is tentative and any feedback would be great before I get to work on the next chapter

Spoiler for Angelic magic:
Sounds very interesting, I can see a lot of fun stuff happening in the future for this fic, though I've never watched evangelion so I've no idea what just happened.

I'm looking forward to more and to seeing their reaction to the angels.

Quote:
In all the time I have been with the military I had never once wished something would happen just so I could do something. Be it a scramble, alert, sudden training, working out, shopping for the week's food, cooking... something always had my interest. So much so that I often stayed up late to make sure I got everything done. Now, however, I found myself doing something I haven't done in I don't know how long. I was laying on the couch with ear buds in to listen to Tia's music via her mp3 type device. Arf was in her child form laying on top of me sleeping but I could tell by her tail lazily wagging and hitting my leg that she enjoyed the petting I was giving her. One hand hung off the couch and reached into a bag of chips that I had been munching on for a while now, even though I wasn't really all that hungry. Hayate was with Yuuno somewhere along with Signum and Shamal working on their secret weapon against Tri-Edge while my forwards were training with Fate outside in a barrier. Arf stretched out lightly and shifted to lay her head on my chest more, breathing steadily again almost immediately. Though all this, only one thought kept passing through my head: 'I am so bored!'

~**~

Spoiler for off topic:
I think Nanoha needs to find another way of relaxing that doesnt involve overworking her students.

Can't wait for the chapters to come out, they'le help me survive my exams.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 10:17   Link #3863
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Week is completed, will be posted tonight.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 12:08   Link #3864
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Week is completed, will be posted tonight.
Sure?

Don't play with our fellings Satashi! T3T
Old 2008-04-30, 12:25   Link #3865
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
What's this? Is this... pt 2 of Bodyguard!Nanoha? Why yes yes it is.
Spoiler for Bodyguard!Nanoha:

Part 1 for those who don't remember or missed it.
great second chapter
cannot wait for the third

Quote:

~**~

Spoiler for off topic:
Oo
nice intro, cannot wait for the rest
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 12:27   Link #3866
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
And then the eraser on Vivio's mechanical pencil pops off and all the lead sticks falling into her mouth. And then a big scene as she coughs and spits them out. before long she'd be standing in the hall holding a small bucket of water thinking "Why meeeeeeeee?"

And of course Nanoha visits that day for some reason and sees her outside in the hall being punished....

And Vivio gets grounded T_T

Poor Vivio! Keroko, how could you do that to her!? T_T!!!
Stuff like that happens:

Spoiler for and then some:
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 12:33   Link #3867
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Roflmao.... evil overlord..... XD
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 12:39   Link #3868
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Stuff like that happens:

Ha! I knew it! Teachers ARE evil overlords!!
Ah, poor, poor Vivio. Never, ever mock Murphy. He's always watching...and waiting

@Thread: So...should I continue the fic and add in some mage vs shito action?
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 12:58   Link #3869
Ottocycle

@Thread: All who've read Keroko's fic, a-one-and-a-two! sei~no!

Awwwwwwwwwww.

Oh by the way Keroko, I hope chapter 12's title page isn't too much for you...
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 16:12   Link #3870
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

~**~

O.O ... ... ... ... YES~! 6th division's back on. Don't get me wrong I loved SbtB but the 6th Division stories are my favorites. We're here to offer all the cheering and support you need.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 16:32   Link #3871
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Dear Momo, there are two kinds of Adult Stuff in this world, the obsene and the cute, Emerald Bell is on the side of the Cutes ^.^
Isn't that kinda tight cut? Where's the gray?

Quote:

~**~

Wait... Haven't we had this same teaser once already? Well, a reminder is always good but now you made half of the anticipation drives here humming anxiously

Quote:
Spoiler for off topic:
More yuri couples by Satashi? And it's a pair I'm rooting for? Count me in

Quote:
Stuff like that happens:

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
@Thread: All who've read Keroko's fic, a-one-and-a-two! sei~no!

Awwwwwwwwwww.
Awwwwwwwwwww.

Spoiler for 186 & 187:

Spoiler for Special:
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 20:14   Link #3872
Mae
Lurker

Send a message via AIM to Mae Send a message via MSN to Mae
Hmm, a bit of a random question for you guys, but not one without purpose. I promise lol.

If Nanoha were an animal, or had an animal form like Yuuno... What animal would she be?
Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 20:14   Link #3873
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Hmm, a bit of a random question for you guys, but not one without purpose. I promise lol.

If Nanoha were an animal, or had an animal form like Yuuno... What animal would she be?

That's...a good question
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 21:32   Link #3874
yoshilord
unique is normal

let's see she can be...

an eagle since she loves the air and strikes with accuracy from a distance

a lion since she can hunt both alone and in a pack and takes great care of the pride

a bear which is normally docile and eats easy food but when threatens (especially a mother bear's child) grows fierce and unstoppable

then of course 6th division nanoha will be a bunny
yoshilord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 21:50   Link #3875
Aaron008R

Hmm...

According to cosplay...

Hayate = Racoon
Fate = Cat
Nanoha = Dog

It kinda fits since she's as friendly as you get...

:3 :3 :3

*runs*

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 22:12   Link #3876
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
... I can see Fate as a cat, but I don't know about Hayate as a raccoon. Do they have... special symbolism in Japan or something?
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 22:20   Link #3877
Aaron008R

Nah. The racoon thing came from Genya. he calls Hayate a smart little 'Tanuki' (racoon) a number of times. They even showed her with Racoon tail and ears in one of the official manga's when he was reprimanding her for being negative.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-04-30 at 22:31.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 22:50   Link #3878
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Nanoha animal, huh?
Spoiler for responce:

P.S: I got really sick tonight so my proofing of Week only got half-done. I'll have to finish it tomorrow before posting on FF.N . (It's over 13,000 words!)
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 23:23   Link #3879
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Nanoha animal, huh?
Spoiler for responce:

P.S: I got really sick tonight so my proofing of Week only got half-done. I'll have to finish it tomorrow before posting on FF.N . (It's over 13,000 words!)

XD
Old 2008-05-01, 00:54   Link #3880
Kaix
[. . .]

T_T Seems like I managed to miss quite a few pages of interesting stuff. XD

It took exactly 150 minutes to read it all, time during which in my apartment there could be heard numerous reports on loud banding and falling caused by instances of brain splatter, head explosions and the good 'ole 'fall of the chair' and dieing of laughter.
Thank you FanFiction thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
Undercover Chapter Six, "The Truth is Worse"

Spoiler for Notes::
Very good chapter. Things seem to be moving quite quick now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
What's this? Is this... pt 2 of Bodyguard!Nanoha? Why yes yes it is.
Spoiler for Bodyguard!Nanoha:

Part 1 for those who don't remember or missed it.
Soaps called Fate? Where did that come from? Good to see Zafira around and the conversation at the door was just hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurianangel View Post

~Emerald Bell~
A Sataurial Production

Spoiler for Page 1:

Spoiler for Page 2:

Spoiler for Page 3:

Spoiler for Page 4:

That was beautiful! A true work of art. The attention to details was especially catchy (like the small images at the corner of each page, gave it all a very 'complete' feeling).

Quote:
Chapter 28
Vatican Knights

markesellus is going to love this chapter

Spoiler for Union:
The ending... yeah... just let our perverted minds work out the details, eh? XD
Spoiler for what Alphonse and Helga did:

Quote:
Chapter 29
Vatican Knights

Spoiler for Mad people:

I think it's obvious where they fell... but how they will get out?

Quote:
Stuff like that happens:

Awwwwwwwwwww.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha