AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-11-05, 17:39   Link #5901
Sumeragi
Banned

Fine fine, just let me finish writing some alternate history stuff.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 17:51   Link #5902
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Mmm, so Keima finds the goddess... Except she's NOT in the right person. That's a serious slip-up there, and I don't think it's possible to let Chihiro down without breaking her heart. Tsk.

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2011-11-05 at 19:24.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 17:58   Link #5903
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

He just has to call the memory erasure squad to make the problem go away.

Right? Right?

Probably the crux will be solved by Luna creating some sort of trouble for our protagonists and Keima and co having to save Ayumi/ Chihiro who was mistaken for a vessel. And Chihiro forgetting about the whole thing afterwards in order to spare her the bad memories.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 18:11   Link #5904
tsunade666

just saw the DARN SPOILER!!!! HOLY DARN SH WAKAKI!!!!

Spoiler for 165 "Ayumi... Don't cry, Ayumi..." "I am not crying.":

bangs my head in the table
Old 2011-11-05, 18:42   Link #5905
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Something doesn't add up. It's almost confirmed who the goddess is, yet Lune's sensor didn't pick up on her. Why?

They can't pick her up when the goddess doesn't surface, ie show up in mirrors or switch bodies. Otherwise all the other girls will be in deep sh*t too
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 19:35   Link #5906
Ryuutai

Keima will break Chihiro's heart...she thought that good things would be happened, instead her date will be a disaster.
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 22:24   Link #5907
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
Well, I believe Chihiro isn't trying to be eroge heroine...Keima is the one who is acting in a very bold and aggressive way. In the chapter 164, he thought "we are in a middle of a strong event! it's alright to proceed with a little force!"
The fact is that he wants to find Mercury as soon as possible.
I think that Chihiro is waiting just for a kiss or for something more, but not for sex.

Anyway, I believe Keima won't kiss her, to this point. It would make the things only more complicated.

I'm so sad both for Ayumi and Chihiro.
But the way she said was totally Eroge-cliche!!

and now, Chihiro is escaped from being reality girl! Yey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
just saw the DARN SPOILER!!!! HOLY DARN SH WAKAKI!!!!

Spoiler for 165 "Ayumi... Don't cry, Ayumi..." "I am not crying.":

bangs my head in the table
I'm doing exact same thing as what you are doing. (*bangs my head)

Also, what you said was the development that I wanted exactly ... T__T
Old 2011-11-05, 23:51   Link #5908
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Mmm, so Keima finds the goddess... Except she's NOT in the right person. That's a serious slip-up there, and I don't think it's possible to let Chihiro down without breaking her heart. Tsk.
He can always, ya know, tell her he has to think about it. Would be more ambiguoius as to the official ending couple and her heart won't get broken.

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 04:36   Link #5909
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
But the way she said was totally Eroge-cliche!!

and now, Chihiro is escaped from being reality girl! Yey!
No. She is simply a normal girl scared by her first kiss. It's normal, for a girl during her first date with a guy, asking him to be delicate.
I'm sure that if Ayumi told Keima to be gentle during a romantic approach, you wouldn't say that.
I understand you are a fan of Ayumi, and hoped that she was the girl without goddess because you think this grows her chances to be the final lover of Keima...
But, relax. This theory about the girl without goddess = final girl of Keima, is only a fans' speculation, so Ayumi has still huge chances.

I'm sad to see some people around the web bashing Chihiro calling her "sl*t" and stuff like this...Actually, in the manga many girls have been bolder than her during the story. Ayumi, Kanon, Nagase, Sumire, Nanaka, Yui, Hinoki, Akari, Tsukiyo (in her re-conquest arc)...all of them have took the initiative to kiss Keima. Of course, I'm not saying they are sl*ts for this (well...maybe Hinoki was a bit...particular...).

They were just self-confident.

Chihiro never kissed Keima on her own initiative, so far. She could do it now, maybe.
In her first conquest, she has been kissed by Keima without her assent.
During this arc, Keima is still the one who is taking the initiative, she is only ok with it, because she has deep feelings for him. He is her first real love.

Yeah, she confessed to many random guys. But that wasn't because she liked them, it was because of her lack of self-confidence; she thought that she could "shine" being together with a popular person. But that behaviour didn't make her really happy.

Now, instead of a popular guy, she chose the worst weirdo of the school.
This is a great sign of her character development.

So, I really think some people are bashing Chihiro just because they are jealous of her position in the story. And I don't understand why they must be so jealous now.
Chihiro was the "normal girl" since the beginning.

But the goddesses' hosts are equally important characters. Maybe they are also more important than Chihiro, I don't know it.
I simply will accept Wakaki's choices, because he is a great writer in my opinion, and I trust him.

Besides, I don't understand why some people think that the feelings of the hosts aren't "true love". To me, they are true love.
The fact that they remember the conquest, doesn't change the nature of their love, which is genuine.

I like Chihiro very much, because I can relate to her very much.
I'm a girl, and I feel that her characterization portraits the average girl very well.
I understand that for a male reader, she could be less "moe" than others, maybe...I dunno.

I love KeimaxChihiro pair, but I don't believe they will be the final couple, even if I'd like very much. But her case could be used by the author to deep Keima's character development (how can he dump her, now, without hurting her? It will be an other difficult challange for Keima).

Finally, you Ayumi fans are luckier than us Chihiro fans, at the moment. Because you'll see a new AyumixKeima kiss for sure, while I think that Keima won't kiss Chihiro anymore.

Edit: I'd like to add another consideration.

I think that all the girls in this manga, are supposed to be "real girls".
They are not the bidimensional heroines of the games.

It's only that Keima tries to stereotype them in an archetipe, because all that he knows are his galge.
So, to him it's easier to stereotype a girl who has some prominent ability than an average one, because the main characters in galge have always some special traits.

BUT his prospective doesn't change the fact that also the "special girls", who could be the main characters in a galge, are more complex than his games' heroines. They are girls of the real world, exactly like Chihiro.

Chihiro is the most problematic one, to Keima, because she is an "average" girl. And an average girl is never the main character in a galge, only a minor character.
So, to him she is the most unpredictable one.

Last edited by Ryuutai; 2011-11-06 at 06:43.
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 10:34   Link #5910
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Lol this development was not unexpected really, while I was going with Ayumi for this one anything is fine with me. I've given up expecting this going the way I want them too and honestly this should make for a very interesting development. It isn't over until Elsie gets capture so lets enjoy the ride some more.
Old 2011-11-08, 11:19   Link #5911
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I just saw the new spoiler pic.......to hell with everything....normal is the best!!!!!
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 15:14   Link #5912
Seihai
スマイリウム

School Days. Just kidding. Nice set-up, not surprising, but nice set-up.
Old 2011-11-08, 15:30   Link #5913
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Hoooraaay! Ayumi has the goddess! Great
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 15:32   Link #5914
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
School Days. Just kidding. Nice set-up, not surprising, but nice set-up.
lol School Days was in my mind when the bench thing happened.
Old 2011-11-08, 15:38   Link #5915
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Hoooraaay! Ayumi has the goddess! Great
I totally agree ... but I must admit that after seeing Chihiro in the last two chapters I have come to have a fondness for her. Initially I was turned off by her abrasiveness when Keima was "conquering" her many chaps back, but she has become very normal, simple and even endearing to me.

I feel kinda sad for her, somehow.
Old 2011-11-08, 15:41   Link #5916
Shadow5YA

I wonder how Keima will react now that he knows Chihiro doesn't have a goddess. I think he's gone a bit too far to back off now. Even if Chihiro doesn't have a goddess, breaking her heart too severely can cause her to get a Weiss again.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 15:54   Link #5917
Grey

As expected.

I wonder how Keima will get out of this. There's that demon girl walking around. Maybe she or someone else will get in the way. Then Keima can escape.

But how will Keima deal with Chihiro from now on? She has tough luck.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 15:59   Link #5918
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

This is quite a pickle. Keima's in an incredibly intimate situation with Chihiro only to find out she doesn't have the goddess. I have no idea how he's gonna get out of this one, he might not even be able to.

Well it's nice to have Mercury finally revealed, Wakaki's been teasing us readers for quite a while now. Gotta say though, I didn't expect her to look like an African tribal-woman.

Lune seems to be aware that Ayumi has the goddess too, that's not good. Hopefully her fate can be prevented unlike Kanon.

So this also means that Chihiro fell for Keima because of her willingness to follow through with her lingering feelings even after her capture was forgotten, perhaps some other capture targets doing the same wouldn't be so far-fetched now.

Next chapter is looking to be quite interesting.~
Old 2011-11-08, 16:02   Link #5919
ShiroiRyu

Seriously ...
Chihiro love really our hero ... She REALLY love him and that the big difference between her and the others.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 16:09   Link #5920
Solafighter
Hige

Now, that he knows, she has no godess, I wonder, how Keima will get out of this situation.

Makes me sad, seeing Ayumis tears.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen