AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-16, 13:11   Link #21
Kafriel
Senior Guest

He still cut Ishida. I'd cut him back at least as much :P
Old 2011-11-16, 13:18   Link #22
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Anyone else get the feeling we're gonna see riruka later...and not as her self?
Old 2011-11-16, 13:24   Link #23
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Totally...would be funny if she started having a thing about Byakuya though^^ Btw every FB having a "secret" power is cue to Giriko's return, or...is it?
Old 2011-11-16, 13:25   Link #24
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Riruka took over Rukia's body

OH EM GEEEE plot twist very M. Night Shamalamadingdong worthy
Old 2011-11-16, 13:32   Link #25
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Urgh, i could seriously do without Ginjou's last line. Why does Kubo always feel the need to add more crap to the plot?
Cuz Kubo can't think what to do with the next arc? Or rather how to end this current one?

As far as Riruka goes, her powers or one of it at least is putting humans into objects. Thinking of Rukia like one, taking over her would be possible but predictable and boring at this point. Sigh, this arc is gonna take a while if Kubo wants to show Ichigo's bankai and hollow bankai mode. Hopefully they'll have new and cooler looks.
Old 2011-11-16, 13:38   Link #26
AvalonCode

Oh gawd plz nomore of the "Just as planned" crap. Another meh chapter again. Gin didnt really say anything more than the last time when he said something like this to Ichi. Kubo really needs to get his sh!t together cuz he has told this story before and didnt expound on it in the least. Watch Kubo pull some crap like "Isshen is not Ichi REAL father, His mother was the Soul King.....er Queen, Urahara and the other Captins are the TRUE enemies and Aizen's just as planned Luke, I am your father a$$pull. I called it first

What did U say?! I didn't think so
Old 2011-11-16, 13:44   Link #27
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Riruka took over Rukia's body

OH EM GEEEE plot twist very M. Night Shamalamadingdong worthy
And thus begins rirurukiaxichigo XD
Old 2011-11-16, 14:09   Link #28
KnightOfTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalonCode View Post
Watch Kubo pull some crap like "Isshen is not Ichi REAL father, His mother was the Soul King.....er Queen, Urahara and the other Captins are the TRUE enemies and Aizen's just as planned Luke, I am your father a$$pull. I called it first
I have to admit, I have always been under the belief Ichigo would end up being related to the royal family somehow. My thought was it would be the stupid idea that his mother is a royal family member, Isshin was a member of the royal guard and he ran off with her to protect her or some such nonsense.

If this is the case, I will sigh heavily but not be surprised.
Old 2011-11-16, 14:10   Link #29
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

All hail Rirukia!
Old 2011-11-16, 14:14   Link #30
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
What kind of stupid ass logic is Ginjou using there? Is that dumbass seriously suggesting that Ichigo doesn't have a reason to fight anymore because his friends are back to normal? That he doesn't need to deal with the guy who started the whole thing in the first fucking place?

I want to know what he's been smoking...
agree...just starting the whole mess alone is enough for Ichigo to fight...and ichigo actually listens makes me lol XD

luckily back then DBZ wasn't using this kind of logic...why do they want to kill the bad guys since DB can bring everything back to normal?

P.S Ginjou's ugly face is a good reason for ichigo to swing his blade already
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2011-11-16, 14:17   Link #31
White Silver King
The Isley

So Tsukishima did implant memories of Byakuya being friends with/indebted to him? And he cut him down anyway?
Old 2011-11-16, 14:26   Link #32
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
I have to admit, I have always been under the belief Ichigo would end up being related to the royal family somehow. My thought was it would be the stupid idea that his mother is a royal family member, Isshin was a member of the royal guard and he ran off with her to protect her or some such nonsense.

If this is the case, I will sigh heavily but not be surprised.
Guys, guys. Kubo could be watching this board so let's come up with more ideas to help him with his future "plot"
How about Ichigo's mother being like the daughter of The Soul King, in other words The Soul Princess who for some reason had her godly powers taken away or gave them up and ran away with Isshin Aizen is aware of this fact as he too once used to be a member of the royal guard hence he knew what Ichigo was
Urahara is currently planning to take down the Soul King himself, achieves in doing so and turns out to be the last boss
Old 2011-11-16, 14:27   Link #33
justavisitor

@White Silver King
i think i would do the same too if i were Byakuya...friends or not, Tsukishima kept cutting Byakuya left, right, and center....XD maybe Orihime would have asked why Tuskishima would do such a horrible thing, but i am glad Byakuya didn't XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2011-11-16, 14:53   Link #34
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
Aizen is in prison and will remain there for quite some time.

I doubt Yama would be corrupt, so he's out of the question.

That only leaves the royal society, which of course is ruled by the soul king.

In the start of the arc when they met, Ginjou did say not to trust Urahara, and I don't think he was lying to him.
From the way I see it, so long as he remains in possession of the orb, the possibility of escape also remains. However I do agree with you and KnightOfTwo w/ regards to Ginjou. He was probably referring to Isshin and/or Urahara. Its been long enough. Its about time Ginjou elaborated more on what he meant back when he first tried to persuade Ichigo not to trust them.
Old 2011-11-16, 14:55   Link #35
AvalonCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Guys, guys. Kubo could be watching this board so let's come up with more ideas to help him with his future "plot"
How about Ichigo's mother being like the daughter of The Soul King, in other words The Soul Princess who for some reason had her godly powers taken away or gave them up and ran away with Isshin Aizen is aware of this fact as he too once used to be a member of the royal guard hence he knew what Ichigo was
Urahara is currently planning to take down the Soul King himself, achieves in doing so and turns out to be the last boss
Dude that would soooo fail epicly. I mean its not even funny anymore how predictable BLEACH has become. I still think Aizen is related to Ichi in some way. What was that last part Aizen whispered to Ichi b4 gettin pwned by Isshin? Ill tell you what he said. "Luke, I am your father". How else does it explain how Aizen and Ichi are so uber powerful if they are not of royal blood? You might be right tho, when you say Urahara is planning on taking down the Soul King, maybe even become The King himself.

What did U say?! I didn't think so
Old 2011-11-16, 15:39   Link #36
lucasd

Hey Dumb-ass why are you fighting?

As I said before this whole fight was pointless and if ypou say that he did much harm (stealing Ichigo powers which he gave him), what would you say shoul be done about Mayuri.
Person more evil than Aizen (at least for humans)
Old 2011-11-16, 16:10   Link #37
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
Hey Dumb-ass why are you fighting?

As I said before this whole fight was pointless and if ypou say that he did much harm (stealing Ichigo powers which he gave him), what would you say shoul be done about Mayuri.
Person more evil than Aizen (at least for humans)
See, but the difference between them is...that Mayuri is cool.
Old 2011-11-16, 16:27   Link #38
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Oh what a way to introduce the real big bad boss

You know all I got from this chapter was I find myself enjoying the banter between characters more than I do the fighting, so I opt for Kubo to give me more witty banter than these lame ass fights!

Won't surprise me if Riruka is inside Rukia
Old 2011-11-16, 16:36   Link #39
KnightOfTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
See, but the difference between them is...that Mayuri is cool.
Pretty much this. Although Mayuri has become less sinister since his introduction (which is a shame really).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Won't surprise me if Riruka is inside Rukia
I wouldn't be surprised if she takes control of Rukia's body and it gets discovered from her drawings becoming good
Old 2011-11-16, 16:55   Link #40
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Yes as suspecting, making yourself byakuya's friend does not make you immune to his wrath when you cross the line

Though ya it is rather stupid that he did it because Tsukishima cross ichigo... I mean you could try to explain it away as Byakuay feeling he is indebted to ichigo over rukia, but if Tsukishima was half as intelligent as he thinks he is he would have make sure that he was involved in rukia's rescue aswell (just like he did with chad and orihime)... frankly, we have preferred him just saying "When you crossed ichigo, substitute shimigami and ally of soul society, you crossed soul society... and not even a friend can be forgiven for crossing soul society."
That would have been a better explanation. Byakuya is the guy that was about to let his sister die because "them's the laws", after all. Making Ichigo the reason he killed his best friend, on the other hand, doesn't make sense. It's not even a matter of being indebted to Ichigo since he stated he was also greatly indebted to Tsukishima. The only explanation is that he is actually gay for Ichigo, and chose love over friendship.

I love that shit-eating grin Ginjo has on the last panel. Totally the face of a guy you can trust, isn't it? I would believe every word a man with such an innocent smile says.