AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Your favorite character tied with discussion
Tohsaka Rin 104 24.41%
Matou Sakura 20 4.69%
Emiya Shirou 18 4.23%
Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern 37 8.69%
Saber 153 35.92%
Rider 23 5.40%
Lancer 4 0.94%
Archer 53 12.44%
Caster 11 2.58%
Berserker 3 0.70%
Voters: 426. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-06-22, 18:00   Link #201
RiXeD
excuse me wtf r u desu?

Gilgamesh. For his personality (similiar to mine lol), cooleh voice, uber weapons (Ea is like the coolest sword I`ve ever seen), and because of Gate Of Babylon.

Too bad he got lame`d by Saber omfg. She just turned on teh trainers and pwned him. That`s not fair! Gil didn`t have trainers or any cheats! Where is the justice?! WHERE IS BLOOD?! THE FIERY VIOLENCE?!?!?!?! I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!!!!
Old 2006-06-28, 19:49   Link #202
jevony
Follower of Eiyuuou-sama

yea. gilgamesh roxxors... his seiyuu is one who is very very experienced. therefore i like his voice lots too. "gate of babyl'own" owns big time too. =p

but i voted for caster in e vote. i love her in plain clothes/ kimono. and awww, poor lancer and berserker. =p
jevony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-29, 02:01   Link #203
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

I feel the need to point out that Archer is 4th in the Newtype Best Male Anime Character poll! (posted by boredandsleepy in the GS section)

Small victory but a victory anyway!
(Saber is ahead but who cares )

Oh and I voted Archer in this poll of course.

Last edited by Eurys; 2006-06-29 at 04:20.
Eurys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-29, 04:05   Link #204
kamikazex

saber x rin
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-07, 04:45   Link #205
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Saber is my fav...nuff said. She reminds me of someone special.
Old 2006-12-27, 05:24   Link #206
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Saber....because i think she's so cool
Old 2007-06-02, 10:21   Link #207
oi_pinoy

Wahah.. Too many to choose from. Saber.
I like the art the author did, kawaii! ^_^
oi_pinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 21:04   Link #208
Bahumat

Lesseeee. Of my three favourite characters, only is even in this paritcular vote...

No Gilga or Assassin. AAARGHHH!!!!!

So I vote Archer. His backstory is rather cool, and his Unlimited Blade Works looks so damn cool.

I like Gilga better though. His theme music is so awesome (Eiyuu Ou....it's the music playing when he takes caster out). And Ea and Gates of Babylon rock!
Bahumat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 09:26   Link #209
p997tt
= Porsche 997 Twin Turbo

I just finished getting the true ending of Heavens Feel in Realta Nua and no doubt Sakura is now my favourite. I used to like Rin more when I went through UBW but I went through HF, I liked her a bit less and ended up liking Sakura a lot more.

For servants I'd say Rider is definitely my favourite. Oddly enough I never really liked Saber...although Dark Saber is totally awesome. But too bad that Dark Saber only fights two times throughout the whole FSN.
p997tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 12:21   Link #210
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Conclusion: p9997tt likes dark characters.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 18:12   Link #211
iamthebest22

ROFL lol, I like Saber (duhhhhh cause of the ending *sniff*) but really I would have prefered Sakura too. Gilgamesh???? Ewww i hate him so much since he seems to have no respect for woman AT ALL (at least that's what I think, although that could be contributed to the fact that Gilga had so many treasures that he overlooks stuff.)
iamthebest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 21:52   Link #212
p997tt
= Porsche 997 Twin Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
Conclusion: p9997tt likes dark characters.
Yes, that's right. Although I don't really mind either normal or dark Sakura (I really hate the anime version of Dark Sakura though...they totally destroyed her awesomeness in HF).

Forgot to mention that my favourite male character would be Gilgamesh. He's just so cool imo. Archer is cool too but Gil's voice actor makes me prefers Gil more.

Also it's 997, just remember Porsche 911 (997) since that's where I got the name from.
p997tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 12:45   Link #213
Ibuki

Gotta go with Saber here. Character design and personality traits are just too appealing to me.

Empty stomaches and extravagance as enemies FTW!! ^_^
Ibuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 12:50   Link #214
oi_pinoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuki View Post
Empty stomaches and extravagance as enemies FTW!! ^_^
i agree LOL. ^_^
oi_pinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 07:17   Link #215
mlai

OMFG. It's so about time...

It's been about 11 months since I've first seen and become obsessed with FSN. I've finally had a FSN dream. I think the catalyst is that I woke up in the middle of the night, got inspired and scripted a new scene that I'm particularly proud of in my FSN fan manga, then immediately fell back to sleep.

This dream has nothing to do with my fan manga, btw. This dream is by itself and is quite corny. I'd never draw something like this:

I think Saber was kinda depressed over something or other. I think, she thought that nobody would remember her knights and her kingdom in history, because it was a failed kingdom, and she blames that on herself.

So to cheer her up, Shirou took her out to see all the examples of how Camelot and the Knights of the Round Table were remembered and revered in classic literature and in popular culture, albeit with her remembered as a man (but she didn't mind that little inaccuracy). He took her to the library, to bookstores (lol I guess he has no intern3t, or he just wanted an excuse for a date), to the mall, even to a toy store.

Let's see... they were getting trayed lunches at a shopping mall food court. Shirou brings over a pair of miniature plastic shields and swords. He puts a plastic King Arthur mask on himself. "En garde," he said (I think), and started play-fighting with showy Hollywood sword moves. At first Saber is just blocking with 1 hand. Then she started laughing. But Shirou chose to drop his guard and take the lunch trays from the counter at the exact time Saber got serious in the play-fight... bad move... Saber gripped the sword with both hands and performed a classic power-swing in armoured swordfighting (I participated in the Society of Creative Anachronism). Shirou turned around and her sword hit the trays, and the food went flying to the floor (I didn't see if the food hit anybody). I think Saber just kinda stopped, dropped her hands, and stared at the food for a moment.

That's the end of the short dream. ^_^

Last edited by mlai; 2007-06-10 at 07:20. Reason: 11 months!
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 12:12   Link #216
Ibuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
OMFG. It's so about time...

It's been about 11 months since I've first seen and become obsessed with FSN. I've finally had a FSN dream. I think the catalyst is that I woke up in the middle of the night, got inspired and scripted a new scene that I'm particularly proud of in my FSN fan manga, then immediately fell back to sleep.

This dream has nothing to do with my fan manga, btw. This dream is by itself and is quite corny. I'd never draw something like this:

I think Saber was kinda depressed over something or other. I think, she thought that nobody would remember her knights and her kingdom in history, because it was a failed kingdom, and she blames that on herself.

So to cheer her up, Shirou took her out to see all the examples of how Camelot and the Knights of the Round Table were remembered and revered in classic literature and in popular culture, albeit with her remembered as a man (but she didn't mind that little inaccuracy). He took her to the library, to bookstores (lol I guess he has no intern3t, or he just wanted an excuse for a date), to the mall, even to a toy store.

Let's see... they were getting trayed lunches at a shopping mall food court. Shirou brings over a pair of miniature plastic shields and swords. He puts a plastic King Arthur mask on himself. "En garde," he said (I think), and started play-fighting with showy Hollywood sword moves. At first Saber is just blocking with 1 hand. Then she started laughing. But Shirou chose to drop his guard and take the lunch trays from the counter at the exact time Saber got serious in the play-fight... bad move... Saber gripped the sword with both hands and performed a classic power-swing in armoured swordfighting (I participated in the Society of Creative Anachronism). Shirou turned around and her sword hit the trays, and the food went flying to the floor (I didn't see if the food hit anybody). I think Saber just kinda stopped, dropped her hands, and stared at the food for a moment.

That's the end of the short dream. ^_^

Not so sure about the foodcourt part but I do like the idea of him understanding her concerns about her past and showing her how she and her legacy was remembered. That is a nice touch. That might make it clearer or "more sense" to some as to her decision at the end. Nice dream
Old 2007-06-10, 12:54   Link #217
Vanta
[Trance Addicted~]

Send a message via MSN to Vanta
@ mlai : Clearly nice dream, I think too.

In the thread's subject : Saber's coolest girl in F/SN, though every girls in there are kawaii. The character design is almost perfect for all girls, but Saber is a character that has got a smiliar attitude to mine in some cases. That's why.
Anyway, F/SN & Elfen Lied best animes ever to me.
Vanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 14:52   Link #218
iamthebest22

You know. Currently in Eureka seven, since there won't be a sequel for a long time, some of us decided to write our own script and have one guys be responsible for the drawing of the manga to continue on the series, at least our own way before the people do it. If there is people who can do that for Fate Stay Night that'll be great! Since unlike Eureka Seven, there will no sequel to Fate stay night at all.
iamthebest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 16:09   Link #219
Ibuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthebest22 View Post
Since unlike Eureka Seven, there will no sequel to Fate stay night at all.

Why must you remind me of such depressing things? Whyyyyyyy
Old 2007-06-11, 18:06   Link #220
mlai

Quote:
If there is people who can do that for Fate Stay Night that'll be great! Since unlike Eureka Seven, there will no sequel to Fate stay night at all.
I and another artist friend started doing that back in January. The script took a while. We've currently drawn 32 pages. We're going to start uploading on a comics art community site once we draw some pretty banners.

My avatar is a crop from one of my pages.

A lot of ppl may not like my idea of the FSN sequel, though. As many know, I am vehemently anti-cheese.

If you stick around here long enough, eventually you'll see my clickable banners go up.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote