Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-20, 10:49   Link #241
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeyesrina View Post
Unless Cornelia or Schneizel offer him an extremely good trade for their life, I really doubt he will spare them (specially if he shows them how he is). He knows it is better to kill out the enemy's head than to be worried of it comming back.
Lelouch did say a while ago that his goal is to take down the family - so that includes killing them off. I'm pretty sure the same goes for Euphie as well, though with how her relationship with Suzaku is, its hard to understand just what could happen.
Old 2006-12-20, 11:58   Link #242
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

If he kills them all then i don't dobut he'll die at the end too.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2006-12-20, 12:23   Link #243
Cpt.Eirikr
=Just me=

Lelouch is the typical anti-hero here, as the first episode title was called "The day the Devil was born" so that fate probably awaits him also
Old 2006-12-20, 19:12   Link #244
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Eirikr View Post
Lelouch is the typical anti-hero here, as the first episode title was called "The day the Devil was born" so that fate probably awaits him also
I guess/hope he will redeem himself somehow (though not in a stereotyped way). CC said some lines about the snow that forgot its color and lelouch that is still hooked to his past... I think CC meant that lelouch's path (BK) is not so evil right now (even if Lelouch is using this path as a strategy to achieve his personal aim) and he is/were only one step behind to believe himself to that path (~forgot his color). But probably it is only a hope of CC (and mine)...

anyways CC won't let Lelouch die ... couse her wish is obviuosly to merry him...
Old 2006-12-20, 19:19   Link #245
JediNight
キズランダム

Anyone else think that Jeremiah == Jerid at all? =D They totally set up Jeremiah in the same manner/personality as Jerid from Zeta Gundam.
Old 2006-12-20, 20:12   Link #246
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

I heard that according to a Newtype spoiler on the next episode,

Spoiler:

Not sure if thats true though.
Old 2006-12-20, 20:17   Link #247
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
I heard that according to a Newtype spoiler on the next episode,

Spoiler:

Not sure if thats true though.
A summary for episode 11 already appeared earlier this week saying the same thing also adding that
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-21, 01:15   Link #248
atilim
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Anyone else think that Jeremiah == Jerid at all? =D They totally set up Jeremiah in the same manner/personality as Jerid from Zeta Gundam.
They have some similarity's, but the way Lelouche humiliated Orange-kun is way worse than what Kamilie did to Jerid. And Jerid was a fool since the very first eps, unlike orange-kun hoe became a fool after the orange incident.
Old 2006-12-21, 04:37   Link #249
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

I do wonder how this mindraping with affect the battle. Or will it happen after he won everyone, except Kallenor something

edit: wait it's sadi it happens after the ownage when Lancelot chases Zero or smtng like that.

Last edited by Majek; 2006-12-21 at 04:53.
Old 2006-12-21, 05:36   Link #250
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
brain raping huh? interesting...

but seriously i dont expect any long term effects from it...maybe just to cause suzaku to be unable to move until zero manages to get away ~

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-12-21, 05:42   Link #251
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

i wonder if he'll see her and then remeber seeing her. That could make an interesting topic wiht Lulu

Old 2006-12-21, 06:23   Link #252
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Lulu would be VERY angry if CC would brainrape susaku, I am sure of that.
However he probably understand that CC did that to save him.
Old 2006-12-21, 07:19   Link #253
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Lulu would be VERY angry if CC would brainrape susaku, I am sure of that.
However he probably understand that CC did that to save him.
I'm not sure it'd be the first thing to register in Lelouch's mind. What would shock him, though, would be the dawning realization that Suzaku is the one thwarting his plans. That'd lead to anger, disbelief, denial and possibly a feeling of betrayal.

So far Lelouch only views Suzaku as a recovering victim of Britannia's bigotry and overblown ego, and not a top-notch soldier working on the front lines. Suzaku, after all, told Lelouch he was going to an engineering division as a test pilot, not that he'd take part in actual combat operations. So I guess it'd fall like a sledgehammer on Lelouch's mind. What happens afterwards, though, is left to our speculation.
Old 2006-12-21, 08:48   Link #254
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Maybe that's ep 12 material already XDD

Old 2006-12-21, 13:13   Link #255
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

I don't really think the characters seen here will have any influence on the anime or will even appear, but I found this online. I dunno how reliable this is or if it is a hoax. It's for the Knightmare of Nanaly manga (side)series.

And before you start complaining, I repeat, 'I don't really think the characters seen here will have any influence on the anime or will even appear'.

P.S. That girl reminds me of Asuna from Mahou Sensei Negima!
Old 2006-12-21, 13:21   Link #256
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
----8<----
I don't really think the characters seen here will have any influence on the anime or will even appear, but I found this online. I dunno how reliable this is or if it is a hoax. It's for the Knightmare of Nanaly manga (side)series.
----8<----
It's genuine. It's appearing in Comptiq. There was a small ad for it in Newtype Jan '07.
Old 2006-12-21, 13:30   Link #257
Cpt.Eirikr
=Just me=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
brain raping huh? interesting...

but seriously i dont expect any long term effects from it...maybe just to cause suzaku to be unable to move until zero manages to get away ~
Susaku who gets brain raped...I never expected something like that to happen. Still, C.C had no choice since he would've killed Zero otherwise
Old 2006-12-21, 13:53   Link #258
JediNight
キズランダム

Posted about this in another thread, but figured it belonged in Speculation:

Euphemia at first appears very dainty and weak in the series, but in the last 1-2 episodes she has begun to change a bit it seems. I get Lacus vibes from Euphemia actually. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts growing more of a backbone as the series progresses.

Prediction: Lelouch eventually kills Cornelia, and Euphemia is put into a position of leadership in Japan then in her place. Sorta a mix of the roles of Lacus and Cagalli from Gundam Seed basically. Her friendship with Suzaku will lead to her wanting to take a softer stance on the "11s" and probably being pressed to crackdown hard due to Zero and not wanting to.
Old 2006-12-21, 14:26   Link #259
sakutsuki

Apparently they changed Sakuya's name to Kaguya. According to this website http://geass.g.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/...a5%bd%e8%80%b6.
Old 2006-12-21, 14:59   Link #260
Muddle!

Send a message via AIM to Muddle!
So this is probably a stupid question but after seeing the screens for episode 11...

Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers