AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 216 59.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 84 23.01%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 28 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 4.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-13, 07:33   Link #241
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
I'm talking about the man he geassed when he was with rivalz. The man shot himself in the head later in the episode. That was a geass order. This man did nothing. That's just cruel. No one has tocry for him, but people need to understand that Lelouch is not better than suzaku.
Ah but he was an evil Britannian soldier/police officer.

n.b. i have no proof that he was evil other than the fact he was a faceless nameles Britannian officer of the law. Actually thats probably enough proof.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:34   Link #242
animeboy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I think this misses the point. Lelouch killing for revenge is not out of his character, he's consumed by his rage at this point. It's to be expected.

Suzaku going this far is WAY out of his character, it's totally unexpected. The shock of it causes people to be more focused on it. Suzaku not only betrayed Nunnally's trust big time, he did something Lelouch didn't expect of him. You see, the reason Lelouch isn't worried about Kallen that much is because he still trusts Suzaku to treat her well. That's why he's okay with Suzaku being with Nunnally for now. This just shows that Suzaku is much more despicable than any of the characters in the show know him to be.

They're both wrong, but Suzaku just showed he's not worthy of the trust the in-universe people place in him.
Out of character? He traded Lelouch and helped get Lelouch's memories rewritten. I feel what he's doing is pretty smart actually and in character besides isn't there a war going on?
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:39   Link #243
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Ah but he was an evil Britannian soldier/police officer.

n.b. i have no proof that he was evil other than the fact he was a faceless nameles Britannian officer of the law. Actually thats probably enough proof.
He was a man who was in charge of confiscated vehicles. That was suuuuuuuurely an evil man.
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:40   Link #244
Riful
Of The West

on another note. It's quite funny that Kallen has to go through possible Refrain-torture just because Sunrise decided to give Suzaku the IQ of a potato. He has seen a picture of Lulu and CC together, so he should know by now that Zero = Lulu. Not to mention the whole "I trust you Suzu"-stuff zero's been saying.

But since Suzaku is too stupid to realize he has to torture Kallen ... so just blame Sunrise

And Rolo's plugsuit is fugly ...........
Riful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:42   Link #245
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
He was a man who was in charge of confiscated vehicles. That was suuuuuuuurely an evil man.
Wheel clampers and parking inspectors are all evil.
Old 2008-07-13, 07:43   Link #246
Silver Soul
Banned

You’re forgetting that to Geass fans whatever Lulu does is a-ok! He could order the death of a bunch of britannian babies and the fans (well fangirls) would love him just the same.

It’s called bias, this show is full of it. What most of these blinded fans haven’t probably realized yet is that Lulu and Suzaku, for the most part, are two sides of the same coin if you will. And as the show moves along they’re getting more and more the same.
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:45   Link #247
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Clearly, Lelouch knew the guys other job was checking parking meters. Now, I don't know how all things work in Area 11, but here at home those meter guys are quite annoying, and I'm going to have to assume that he gave Lelouch a ticket one day for a 1min over meter. Lelouch just wanted revenge.
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:47   Link #248
Daniani

Quote:
Wheel clampers and parking inspectors are all evil.
I laughed so hard it hurts

Quote:
Clearly, Lelouch knew the guys other job was checking parking meters. Now, I don't know how all things work in Area 11, but here at home those meter guys are quite annoying, and I'm going to have to assume that he gave Lelouch a ticket one day for a 1min over meter. Lelouch just wanted revenge.
Best post of this thread
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:49   Link #249
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
You’re forgetting that to Geass fans whatever Lulu does is a-ok! He could order the death of a bunch of britannian babies and the fans (well fangirls) would love him just the same.

It’s called bias, this show is full of it. What most of these blinded fans haven’t probably realized yet is that Lulu and Suzaku, for the most part, are two sides of the same coin if you will. And as the show moves along they’re getting more and more the same.
I had a friend whose life was wrecked completely and who ended up dead because of drugs. I can relate to this. Therefore when i see that fag Suzaku attempting to force them on someone i want him dead. This is just from personal experience because i know what the consequences are first hand. To me his actions are completely inexcusable and unjustifiable. He needs to die.
Old 2008-07-13, 07:50   Link #250
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachrome View Post
LOLOLOL!
Tolle Erik Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:55   Link #251
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
I had a friend whose life was wrecked completely and who ended up dead because of drugs. I can relate to this. Therefore when i see that fag Suzaku attempting to force them on someone i want him dead. This is just from personal experience because i know what the consequences are first hand. To me his actions are completely inexcusable and unjustifiable. He needs to die.
Well I feel sorry for your lost , but that's a piss poor excuse for hating a character considering the Kallen was full and ready to assassinate Suzaku in season 1 or did you just forgot all about , seriously if your going to make justifiable claims please have good evidence to back it up
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:57   Link #252
Stretch5920

I don't think Suzaku will have to use the drugs. Kallen hates refrain and using it would be the last thing she wants to happen. The idea of being an addict like her mother would terrify her. I say Suzaku threatens her with it and she gives in and admits Lelouch is Zero. Suzaku will be satisfied and leave her in her cage. Then Kallen will probably cry because she gave up Lelouch to save herself from that shit, which is understandable, I'd do the same thing.

If they are going to continue with the Nunnally starting to distrust Suzaku thing they started a few eps back, then they could show Nunnally seeing Kallen crying afterwards.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 08:11   Link #253
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riful View Post

And Rolo's plugsuit is fugly ...........
true the colour is so passé
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 08:19   Link #254
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
Out of character? He traded Lelouch and helped get Lelouch's memories rewritten.
That was Ore-Suzaku. AFAWK, the current Suzaku is Boku-Suzaku. And for Boku-Suzaku, this is completely abnormal.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 08:28   Link #255
Galerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
true the colour is so passé
I find it funny that only the main characters seem to wear flightsuits (well some of them at least) Jeremiah and CC just wear they normal, not very combat-like clothing. Are there any logical rules on who needs to wear flightsuits and who doesn't?

Anywho, no one seems to be wearing helmets at all. Silly. I won't feel sorry for people getting headwounds.

I wonder if there are any in-universe rules as to why flightsuits are out of fashion. Can't blame sunrise as usual. Every pilot in a gundam-series seem to have some kind of suit-helmet combination.
Galerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 08:31   Link #256
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
That was Ore-Suzaku. AFAWK, the current Suzaku is Boku-Suzaku. And for Boku-Suzaku, this is completely abnormal.
They've more or less merged now.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 08:36   Link #257
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galerian View Post
I find it funny that only the main characters seem to wear flightsuits (well some of them at least) Jeremiah and CC just wear they normal, not very combat-like clothing. Are there any logical rules on who needs to wear flightsuits and who doesn't?

Anywho, no one seems to be wearing helmets at all. Silly. I won't feel sorry for people getting headwounds.

I wonder if there are any in-universe rules as to why flightsuits are out of fashion. Can't blame sunrise as usual. Every pilot in a gundam-series seem to have some kind of suit-helmet combination.
I think this is the rule: You want , you wear. You don't, we won't force you. You take your own risk...
Tolle Erik Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 08:38   Link #258
Aquaman OS

Jeremiah and C.C. don't need pilot suits as they are much more durable than the average person. Lelouch doesn't wear one because he doesn't pull any complex manuvers. All the ace pilots wear them because they tend to fight harder than grunts.

That's how I've figured it.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 08:41   Link #259
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'm going to wait for Eclipse to sub this before I watch it; I also need to kill 11-13 too, but that's another story

on-topic, I knew something like this might happen... Lelouch going Heartless Bastard/Asshole mode due to Shirley's death.

And suzaku... hey buddy, what happened to your "doing the right thing through wrong methods is wrong' philosophy? I'm going to have to start calling you Zero if you keep this crap up

final conclusion: both have become Heartless Bastards, who, if it weren't for the sake of this show, would each have their death flags raised rather high. Then again, I personally do hope that they both get their death flags raised (Rolo's is currently waving proudly in the breeze), along with a few other characters, but that's for another topic

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 08:46   Link #260
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

Lelouche's actions were completely evil this episode as well as MANY of them BUT he accepts that. He knows that and isn't trying to make himself look like some sort of saint.

Suzaku thinks that he his above Zero, and doesn't think that his methods are questionable. It's that perpetual hypocrisy that drives me insane.
Makoto_Must_DIE is offline   Reply With Quote