AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-07-27, 11:06   Link #9501
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Her name is Hitagi Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari.
Thanks So Much!
Gene098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 19:54   Link #9502
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Except it looks like it's hung up next to a gothic dress and a maid costume.

Personally I think its probably a generic one for cosplay
You would be wrong.

http://www.shinagawajoshigakuin.jp/

Shinagawa Joshi Gakuin is a real female-only school in Tokyo.
Note the emblem.

Cosplay stores may sell replicas of existing uniforms if it's popular.
If you see a Nazi uniform or Ameircan Marine Fatigues hung in a cosplay store, that doesn't mean Nazi and USMC doesn't exist.
Old 2012-07-28, 11:59   Link #9503
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Can someone identify these LNs? I am not good at transliterating their names.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-07-28 at 16:38.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 13:24   Link #9504
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Just ask questions! Even stupid questions; but expect a stupid answer.

Can someone identify these LNs? I am not good at transliterating their names.

1st one is a manga...Rurigaki no Yoruko no Yuigon

3rd one...Shinonome Yuuko wa Subete no Shousetsu wo Aishi Tsudzukeru...

6th one...Kyuujuukyuu no Kuu San(?) About an amnesiac girl in an empty city...

These three I'm most curious about...
Old 2012-07-28, 13:58   Link #9505
Zakoo

If I read moonrunes correctly then the fourth is raito noberu no kamisama (I guess I'm supposed to write it light novel but ... ahem )
Last one is Angel fall I guess but the writing is excessively aweful, so I'm not sure.
Eighth is ore wa ten... I give up ok, too much kanji !
7th is hmm ... mah, something like getsuhana no utahime to "blablabla" no ou. But yeah too much kanji and I'm not too sure whether I read them on on or kun.

My head hurts now.

Last edited by Zakoo; 2012-07-28 at 14:21.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 20:29   Link #9506
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Meh, weak. Don't give up so easily! (j/k ) I guess I'll pitch in.

1: (manga) Rurigaki Yoruko no Yuigon 瑠璃垣夜子の遺言 (Will of Rurigaki Yoruko) will as in last wish. - Rurigaki Yoruko has a secret. Her dear brother commited a "perfect crime" and killed a girl in order to protect Yoruko's interest. Now that he's been blackmailed with the dead girl's hairpin, Yoruko must kill whoever sent the hairpin to protect her brother.

2: Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga Gakuen Love-come wo zenryoku de jama shiteiru 俺の脳内選択肢が学園ラブコメを全力で邪魔している (The choices in my head are rejecting School Love comedy with all its might!) - Boy has an ability to "see" choices in his head like a video game, that will not dissapear until he choses one. The choices he makes seesm to be getting in the way of his wish for a love-come like romance!

3: Shinonome Yuuko ha Subete no Shousetsu wo Aishitudukeru 東雲侑子は全ての小説を愛し続ける (Shinonome Yuuko will continue to love all novels) - third book in the Shinonome Yuuko loves novels series. Romance short novel series of a highschool girl writer and an average boy. Previous two books were "Shinonome Yuuko loves short novels" and "Shinonome Yuuko loves Romance novels")

4: Light Novel no kamisama ライトノベルの神さま (God of Light Novel) - A goddess named Shiori who claims to be a god of Light novel makes a contract with a highschoool boy to bring "light novel like romance" into his life.

5: Mahonnaise Triangle まほねーず☆とらいあんぐる - A boy wishes for an older brother is granted one when he saves a magical girl falling out of the sky. Situation gets even more chaotic when two more "older sisters" appear. Ane(older sister) moe love comedy.

6: Tsukumo no Karakasa 九十九の空傘 (Sky colored umbrella of Tsukumo) - An amnesiac girl is told by a mysterious boy she met that she is a Tsukumo-gami. (written as ninety nine god, Tsukumo-gami is a god that manifests in objects). This slice of life fantasy takes place in a city where humans have deserted, and only creatures living there are all gods of Tsukumo.

7: Gekka no Hanayome to Magi no Ou 月花の歌姫と魔技の王 (Diva of Moonflower and King of Magi-tech) - the "Last Witch" caused a technological revolution, bringing "science" into the realm of Magic. A young boy named Rile, who wields both the power of Magic and Technology is caught between choosing a noblewoman named Maria, who wishes advancement of technology, and Lunaria, a mysterious girl of mystical race and symbol of era of magic he stumbled upon. The boy has the power to determine the corse of history, who will he choose?

8: Ore ha Tenken o kakage / Boku wa Hiryuu to iku 俺は天剣を掲げ / 僕は飛竜と征く ("I will wield the Heavenly Sword" "And I shall go with the flying Dragon") - Two boys and a girl from modern world are thrown into a fantasy world in midst of warefare. The boys take different path as they throw themselves into the tragedy and heroism of war...

9: Angel Fall! エンジェル・フォール!- A brother and sister are summoned to a fantasy world as "angels". The two otherworldly duo instantly gains near undefeatable power, and utilze them to trash their foes like ants. The sister is completely in love with brother, and does everything she can to make him shine even brighter. Heaven have mercy on this world of Terra. Web based novel published originally on the net, collected and published in book format.

@Cosmic Eagle
九十九 doesn't just read ninety nine (kyuujyuu kyuu), it reads "Tsukumo", when addressing deities.
Sorta like 八百万の神 doesn't just read happyakuman no kami "eight million gods", it reads Yaoyorozu no kami.
They are old classical Japanese.

You don't need "no" in Rurigaki Yoruko since it's a name.

EDIT: Oh Jesus, I didn't even realize they were linked, I used the thumbnails to identify by squinting a lot.
That woulda made my life a lot easier... I blame it on Daniel E.

Last edited by aohige; 2012-08-09 at 09:54. Reason: grammar
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 00:37   Link #9507
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post

1: (manga) Rurigaki Yoruko no Yuigon 瑠璃垣夜子の遺言 (Will of Rurigaki Yoruko) will as in last wish. - Rurigaki Yoruko has a secret. Her dear brother commited a "perfect crime" and killed a girl in order to protect Yoruko's interest. Now that he's been blackmailed with the dead girl's hairpin, Yoruko must kill whoever sent the hairpin to protect her brother.

5: Mahonnaise Triangle まほねーず☆とらいあんぐる - A boy wishes for an older brother is granted one when he saves a magical girl falling out of the sky. Situation gets even more chaotic when two more "older sisters" appear. Ane(older sister) moe love comedy.

9: Angel Fall! エンジェル・フォール!- A brother and sister are summoned to a fantasy world as "angels". The two otherworldly duo instantly gains near undefeatable power, and utilze them to trash their foes like ants. The sister is completely in love with brother, and does everything she can to make him shine even brighter. Heaven have mercy on this world of Terra. Web based novel published originally on the net, collected and published in book format.
Wow. 3 of the novels picked are INCEST THEMED? Burn the bookshelf!

The first one seems interesting though......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 00:50   Link #9508
samurai666
破壊大帝

Would appreciate it if anyone can name the following.
Spoiler for large gifs pt. 1:

Spoiler for large gifs pt. 2:
samurai666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 00:58   Link #9509
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post

2: Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga Gakuen Love-come wo zenryoku de jama shiteiru 俺の脳内選択肢が学園ラブコメを全力で邪魔している (The choices in my head are rejecting School Love comedy with all its might!) - Boy has an ability to "see" choices in his head like a video game, that will not dissapear until he choses one. The choices he makes seesm to be getting in the way of his wish for a love-come like romance!

3: Shinonome Yuuko ha Subete no Shousetsu wo Aishitudukeru 東雲侑子は全ての小説を愛し続ける (Shinonome Yuuko will continue to love all novels) - third book in the Shinonome Yuuko loves novels series. Romance short novel series of a highschool girl writer and an average boy. Previous two books were "Shinonome Yuuko loves short novels" and "Shinonome Yuuko loves Romance novels")

4: Light Novel no kamisama ライトノベルの神さま (God of Light Novel) - A goddess named Shiori who claims to be a god of Light novel makes a contract with a highschoool boy to bring "light novel like romance" into his life.

6: Tsukumo no Karakasa 九十九の空傘 (Sky colored umbrella of Tsukumo) - An amnesiac girl is told by a mysterious boy she met that she is a Tsukumo-gami. (written as nineteen nine god, Tsukumo-gami is a god that manifests in objects). This slice of life fantasy takes place in a city where humans have deserted, and only creatures living there are all gods of Tsukumo.

7: Gekka no Hanayome to Magi no Ou 月花の歌姫と魔技の王 (Diva of Moonflower and King of Magi-tech) - the "Last Witch" caused a technological revolution, bringing "science" into the realm of Magic. A young boy named Rile, who wields both the power of Magic and Technology is caught between choosing a noblewoman named Maria, who wishes advancement of technology, and Lunaria, a mysterious girl of mystical race and symbol of era of magic he stumbled upon. The boy has the power to determine the corse of history, who will he choose?

8: Ore ha Tenken o kakage / Boku wa Hiryuu to iku 俺は天剣を掲げ / 僕は飛竜と征く ("I will wield the Heavenly Sword" "And I shall go with the flying Dragon") - Two boys and a girl from modern world are thrown into a fantasy world in midst of warefare. The boys take different path as they throw themselves into the tragedy and heroism of war...

@Cosmic Eagle
九十九 doesn't just read nineteen nine (kyuujyuu kyuu), it reads "Tsukumo", when addressing deities.
Sorta like 八百万の神 doesn't just read happyakuman no kami "eight million gods", it reads Yaoyorozu no kami.
They are old classical Japanese.

You don't need "no" in Rurigaki Yoruko since it's a name.
Oh..like Yaoyorozu? I see....

That's her name? Rurigaki Yoruko... Well I didn't read that before so I don't know. Is it nice?

Is Tsukumo and the Shinonome series recommended?
Old 2012-07-29, 01:16   Link #9510
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai666 View Post
I only know these 2:

1. Needless

4. Seirei no Moribito

Hope that helps some.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 01:23   Link #9511
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Number 5 is Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san (よんでますよ、アザゼルさん。).
Old 2012-07-29, 01:56   Link #9512
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Quote:
This is from Kyō no Go no Ni (Today in Class 5-2)

She was scared of the dark and started panicking. I don't recall if this it the TV series or the OVA series version.

This is from the same author as Minami-ke.
Old 2012-07-29, 02:26   Link #9513
speck123

Quote:
Patlabor OVA Episode 4 "The tragedy of L"
speck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 05:37   Link #9514
Smithsky

Quote:

Shikabane Hime: Kuro, sequel to SH: Aka.
Old 2012-07-29, 06:27   Link #9515
Vane
Hyouka

Send a message via MSN to Vane
Quote:
2. Senran Kagura Burst (game OP)
3. Yozakura Quartet: Hoshi no Umi
7. Fight Ippatsu Juuden-chan!!

Then only 9th is missing...
Old 2012-07-29, 14:35   Link #9516
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
That's Godannar
Who's that character? Shadow?

Quote:

#5 might be Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. It could be from either the OVA or the TV series. Recently DL on my HD, still haven't watch, but that GIF is bit funny

#6 is Hokuto, she from Shikabane Hime: Aka. Though she's a villain, I can't really blame her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vane View Post

Made sense that #2 isn't an anime. I was WTF!
#3 - any good?
Old 2012-07-29, 17:47   Link #9517
samurai666
破壊大帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I only know these 2:

1. Needless

4. Seirei no Moribito

Hope that helps some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
Number 5 is Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san (よんでますよ、アザゼルさん。).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
This is from Kyō no Go no Ni (Today in Class 5-2)

She was scared of the dark and started panicking. I don't recall if this it the TV series or the OVA series version.

This is from the same author as Minami-ke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speck123 View Post
Patlabor OVA Episode 4 "The tragedy of L"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quancio View Post
Shikabane Hime: Kuro, sequel to SH: Aka.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vane View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Who's that character? Shadow?

#5 might be Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. It could be from either the OVA or the TV series. Recently DL on my HD, still haven't watch, but that GIF is bit funny

#6 is Hokuto, she from Shikabane Hime: Aka. Though she's a villain, I can't really blame her.

Made sense that #2 isn't an anime. I was WTF!
#3 - any good?
Thanks to all who responded. Surprisingly some of these I've watched like Needless and Shikabane Hime but others like Azazel-san and Fight Ippatsu Juuden-chan, I have downloaded but not yet watched.
samurai666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 23:51   Link #9518
23happyseals

Question Help me!

This is random I know, but if anyone can solve this it's you guys. ^_^

I'm looking for a series I used to watch as a kid, kinda bloody for a kid but nonetheless I'd like to watch it again.

Problem is, I don't remember the title.
I've tried looking everywhere but the internet is a big place

So here's what I remember:
-It has to do with a fighting competition.
-Grand prize is given to winner and they can request anything they like.
-One of the characters has long red hair and gets in a battle with a man who can read minds.
-Another character seems to be an old lady but she reverses in aging when she fights.

-I can't remember much about the main character.

I will love you guys forever if you can help me!
I really want to watch the show again D:
23happyseals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 00:05   Link #9519
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I think it's Yu Yu Hakusho you're talking about. The red hair part is the reason for this conclusion because one of the characters has long red hair.
Old 2012-07-30, 00:07   Link #9520
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I think it's Yu Yu Hakusho you're talking about. The red hair part is the reason for this conclusion because one of the characters has long red hair.
Ya the old woman who grows younger when she fights is part of that too.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel