AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-29, 04:42   Link #1341
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Maybe K should get its own forum so people could talk spoilers all they want. Cos to me the last few pages turned into a topic full of posts I won't read ever.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 08:50   Link #1342
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ Same here. Being left out in the discussion is the worst feeling.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 08:53   Link #1343
kuromitsu

There are like 3-4 episodes left. I don't know why we never got a subforum before but now it's a bit late, I think...
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 13:28   Link #1344
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 9:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 13:33   Link #1345
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I suppose it's late, however all this talk about an episode that hasn't even aired yet is kind of boring.
Old 2012-11-29, 16:07   Link #1346
ellessarr
Banned

ok the mystery only became more mysterious, the "evil shiro" theory get even less plausible now with that new masked guy who appear, who was the only killed tatara, and like i told in mine theory he want mikoto go on bersker to make the sword blow up everything, ppls on school start to remember about "the guy"(shiro) maybe in fact he trully is a student with no memories, and everyone is brainwashed by the villian to forget about him.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 16:20   Link #1347
Tworble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
ok the mystery only became more mysterious, the "evil shiro" theory get even less plausible now with that new masked guy who appear, who was the only killed tatara, and like i told in mine theory he want mikoto go on bersker to make the sword blow up everything, ppls on school start to remember about "the guy"(shiro) maybe in fact he trully is a student with no memories, and everyone is brainwashed by the villian to forget about him.
Spoiler for Episode 9:
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 16:23   Link #1348
ookamigirl

A blast from the past.
So Weissman was the origin of their powers.
Red king busting out finally.
I hope it's finally time for some action ^^
Blue guys never had a chance of stopping him.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 16:39   Link #1349
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
Spoiler for Episode 9:
look at him hair color is not "white" and dont look like shiro hair too and i dont believe who neko and kuro gona help him enrage red king, and was showed he alone, and i dont believe who kuro gona leave him alone now, and i dont think this guy have that too many powers, body swap, mind control, and like neko make false memories because if u look the school guys something is stoping then remember of shiro when they try to remember they get confuse like some1 manipulate then and shiro not go to school anymore if u remember previous episode he told "bye" to school until the things get normall.
Old 2012-11-29, 17:06   Link #1350
Jetzero Infinity

After episode 9 I really just have one burning question: Who or what is Evil Shiro cause now I'm getting the vibe he's not human from that whole spirit battle thing...

At least they pretty much flat out confirmed Current Shiro=Weissman
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 17:11   Link #1351
Bern-san

So Shiro really had a sister

And oh god those German lines they spoke
Old 2012-11-29, 17:28   Link #1352
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a very interesting episode. The dead girl/doll Weissman was always dancing with was actually his sister, which makes it even creepier.

The "phone call" scene was kind of confusing. So I suppose it goes like this: evil Shiro is the colorless king and has the ability to switch bodies. He first jumped into Weissman's body (meaning current Shiro is Weissman), kicked Shiro/Weissman off the airship, later blew up the airship with Weissman's body in it and then went into that masked guy's body. That doesn't explain why the masked guy had Weissman's voice though... and that would mean the Shiro we know is not Shiro at all.
Old 2012-11-29, 17:34   Link #1353
Bern-san

Maybe evil!Shiro first took his sister's body and then aimed for Shiro/Weissman?
But I'm still curious about Shiro's current body, he looks too similar to Weissman.
Old 2012-11-29, 18:18   Link #1354
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I am assuming that this is the colorless king's power for now. He was probably trying to snatch Mikoto's body.

Interesting is that this power works through a medium, such as a phone, maybe it also works through... a camera?
Old 2012-11-29, 18:30   Link #1355
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That was a very interesting episode. The dead girl/doll Weissman was always dancing with was actually his sister, which makes it even creepier.

The "phone call" scene was kind of confusing. So I suppose it goes like this: evil Shiro is the colorless king and has the ability to switch bodies. He first jumped into Weissman's body (meaning current Shiro is Weissman), kicked Shiro/Weissman off the airship, later blew up the airship with Weissman's body in it and then went into that masked guy's body. That doesn't explain why the masked guy had Weissman's voice though... and that would mean the Shiro we know is not Shiro at all.
I'm leaning towards this theory..
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 19:30   Link #1356
mayumi

It was pretty convenient that the Red King gets taunting calls while Blue King is away. The Blue's HQ destroyed and Blue people injured. Whoever is doing this obviously want the 2 kings to fight.
The guy who is wearing the mask could be a gold king's subordinate or is trying to get the gold king under suspicion. Also, the same mask is worn by the doll that fake silver king was dancing with.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 19:41   Link #1357
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

^ I noticed that as well and that would indicate (since it was in the-dancing-silver-king's possession last that he was probably the only using it to control people).
I like how we saw that some of Shiro's classmates do remember him after all, it seemed weird that they would forget not only Neko's illusions but also the times they had together. Although I wish the main trio had some on-screen time this episode, considering that the central mystery of the show seems to revolve around Shiro he doesn't have nearly as much screentime as I would have expected.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 19:51   Link #1358
Sixth
Hu Tao

Real Weismann = Shiro
Crazy Weismann = Fox guy?

So, I guess that they switched bodies. The Weismann in the past as acting exactly as current Shiro.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 20:45   Link #1359
Divino

So that means the body Shiro is in right now, is the evil colorless king is real body. But that means weissman is good Shiro is real body and if its true that he is death then he can no longer go back to his original body?

I am sort of confused lol
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 21:15   Link #1360
ellessarr
Banned

Spoiler for another wild theory:

about shiro personality on the first episodes kuro noted too who shiro remembered he previous master ichigen, this means who he is indeed himself(not the silver king or ichigen reincarnation), but due to the possession he lost the memories of who he is

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural