AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-02-08, 09:26   Link #61
Ookla The Mok

Second season announced.

The March issue of Nakayoshi announces the second series.

I don't read all that much Japanese but it looks like it says the new anime series begins on April 3 and is called ����ピッ� ピュア or "Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure."

(I had to change manually to UTF-8 character set for that to work. ("pichipichipitchi pyua" in romaji.)

But anyway clearly this means that the first series will end before that (well, duh). Dunno what they plan, but perhaps this is something like Sailor Moon did, with one continuous manga series, but 5 different anime series.

TVアニメプレミア試写会
4月3日ã?«ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ãƒˆã?™ã‚‹æ–°ã‚·ãƒªãƒ¼ã‚ºã€ Žã?´ã?¡ã?´ã?¡ãƒ”ッãƒ? ピュアã€?ã?®ãƒ€ã‚¤ã‚¸ã‚§ã‚¹ãƒˆç‰ˆã‚’上ã?ˆã?„! ã?Ÿã‚Œã‚ˆã‚Šã‚‚æ—©ã??新シリーズを大画é?¢ã? §æ¥½ã?—ã‚?る♥

*shrug* the kanji for that �� before the ! won't show up for dunno what reason... it looks like 日 + 央

Volume 4 of the manga comes out March 26. Darnit! 9 days after I leave.

In this issue, looks like things are really coming to a head as (big spoilers...well, basically the important stuff I understand)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ookla The Mok; 2004-02-08 at 10:41.
Ookla The Mok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-14, 02:16   Link #62
seriously_blue

hav any pics of noel or coco??? any more spoilers???? well...........im only asking..........not like demanding.....so dont be angry or anything k?????? bye!
seriously_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-14, 10:25   Link #63
Ookla The Mok

This week's episode: Ah, the obligatory valentines' chocolate story.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-16, 12:38   Link #64
Go-lytely

A new MMPPP ep and with redone karaoke and fonts to boot!
Go-lytely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-16, 14:56   Link #65
LBW
I like obscure crap

Send a message via AIM to LBW
I like the new styling~ ^^ Thanks Lunar!
LBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-16, 15:36   Link #66
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
Yes!! I -love- this series ^^;;; A lot of my friends make fun of me about it, but I'm a huge fan of Mermaid Melody. I'm so glad that new episodes got released... !!! I love the art style, and I love the theme. I think the mermaid theme is fun. ^^
Kurara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 00:31   Link #67
chamelean75

does anyone know what that weird symbol on kaito's forhead means?
chamelean75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 10:36   Link #68
Dragosmore
Translator

Send a message via AIM to Dragosmore
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamelean75
does anyone know what that weird symbol on kaito's forhead means?
It's no Japanese kana or kanji or anything, it's part of the plot :P Just wait and find out
Dragosmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 05:20   Link #69
seriously_blue

coco and hanon......

actually..........hanon is the south atlantic princess.........and coco the south pacific one.........
seriously_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-06, 23:24   Link #70
ever§ruler
Mizuiro

Send a message via AIM to ever§ruler Send a message via MSN to ever§ruler Send a message via Yahoo to ever§ruler
After surfing the internet for some time, I stumbled across a German forum that also has MMPPP episodes. The link is http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.razyforum.de/system/thread-mermaidmelodyfullepisodes1ka36-digidreamer-45599-173577.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DMermaid%2BMelody%2BEpisode%2BDownload %26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG. It's an google translated version of the webpage. They have full version MMPPP episodes. However, episode 15 and above are not subtitled, but you may still wtache them if you're interested. The movies are all Windows Media format and are all under 20 MB, low quality but not really that low. You may need to register on their forums before you can download. Episode 29 and above is Season 2, the opening theme is no longer "Promised Land" but "Rainbow Notes" and the ending theme is no longer "Daiji no Takarabako" but "Sekai de Ichiban Hayaku Asa ga Kuru Basho" (long title for a song). Note: Besides Episode 1, all other episodes in Season 1 (2-28) will have the opening and ending theme cut off, and besides episode 29 and 30, all other episodes in Season 2 (31-39) will have the opening and ending theme cut off. Hope you enjoy them.
Note: The link I showed you only has episodes 1-36. Episode 37-39 are also on the same forums. Flip through the Downloads section, the topics are "MM 37", "MM 28", and "MM 39".
ever§ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 07:15   Link #71
Ookla The Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ever§ruler
Season 1 (2-28) Season 2 (31-39)
Please don't use that misnomer. Season 1 is still going on. Both openings and endings are used in season 1. Season 2 (Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure) starts on April 4.
Old 2004-03-09, 07:45   Link #72
Ookla The Mok

wow chapter 20 (April's chapter) is great.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-11, 18:00   Link #73
ever§ruler
Mizuiro

Send a message via AIM to ever§ruler Send a message via MSN to ever§ruler Send a message via Yahoo to ever§ruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookla The Mok
Please don't use that misnomer. Season 1 is still going on. Both openings and endings are used in season 1. Season 2 (Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure) starts on April 4.
Umm.. actually in Japan, they've already been way past season 1. They're on episode 48 if I'm no wrong. Go here: they have detailed info about each episode already aired in Japan:http://kaz9n.hp.infoseek.co.jp/works/pitch/
Old 2004-03-12, 09:15   Link #74
Ookla The Mok

Quote:
Umm.. actually in Japan, they've already been way past season 1. They're on episode 48 if I'm no wrong. Go here: they have detailed info about each episode already aired in Japan:http://kaz9n.hp.infoseek.co.jp/works/pitch/
Yes, I'm in Japan, you see. I watch it every Saturday morning.

Episode 48 is still in season 1. Japanese TV does not have seasons like American TV does. There are not set seasons, unless they take a big break or change the name of the show. Season 2 (Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure) starts on April 4.
Old 2004-03-13, 02:50   Link #75
Shizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
when I look at
Spoiler:
he seems like his vopice should be high pitched the penguin voice seems low pictched if you see it that way u_u LOL I wills top now ^-^"
Spoiler:
Shizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-20, 01:51   Link #76
ever§ruler
Mizuiro

On the website I've showed y'all earlier, the one with episodes 1-36: http://translate.google.com/translat...TF-8%26sa%3DG.
They now have episodes 1-50, just two before where supposedly MMPPP ends and Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pure starts. And according to the translated version of the web page, after sometime in April, there will be no more chance to download the episodes. So if you want to download the episodes 1-50, now is ypur chance to do so. It won't be on for long.
Old 2004-03-20, 02:12   Link #77
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
On the website I've showed y'all earlier, the one with episodes 1-36: http://translate.google.com/translat...TF-8%26sa%3DG.
They now have episodes 1-50, just two before where supposedly MMPPP ends and Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pure starts. And according to the translated version of the web page, after sometime in April, there will be no more chance to download the episodes. So if you want to download the episodes 1-50, now is ypur chance to do so. It won't be on for long.
Only episodes 1-14 are English subbed the rest appear to be raws only. Besides the quality of those episodes are low. I'll wait for Lunars subs. but thanks anyways for providing that link.
Old 2004-03-20, 10:23   Link #78
Dragosmore
Translator

I'd like to remind everyone that Shoujo and Lunar (I think o_O? I dunno what goes in their staff chan :P) are working hard on Mermaid right now. The delay coming from Shoujo is because one of the people who's a major element of the fansubbing process is busy with multiple projects and reports this schoolterm. This is why Mermaid and Precure have been greatly slowed down. Please bear with us :P Our subs are good, they just take time because of real life matters.
Old 2004-03-20, 11:12   Link #79
lordwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragosmore
I'd like to remind everyone that Shoujo and Lunar (I think o_O? I dunno what goes in their staff chan :P) are working hard on Mermaid right now. The delay coming from Shoujo is because one of the people who's a major element of the fansubbing process is busy with multiple projects and reports this schoolterm. This is why Mermaid and Precure have been greatly slowed down. Please bear with us :P Our subs are good, they just take time because of real life matters.
Good to know.

The current season will conclude next week (at 52 episode) and second season will start first week of April. From the look of ep.51 and preview, I would guess it's an all-happy ending and I wonder what can be there in the second season if the bad guy is defeated.
lordwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-20, 11:58   Link #80
Dragosmore
Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwu
Good to know.

The current season will conclude next week (at 52 episode) and second season will start first week of April. From the look of ep.51 and preview, I would guess it's an all-happy ending and I wonder what can be there in the second season if the bad guy is defeated.
Hehe. I know. MMPPP has actually gotten really good for these last few eps of S1 and keeping me attached, can't wait to see last episode, but pondering second season. I was reading some Japanese sites and apparently it's supposed to take place 2 years after the sea returns back to peace. But, the OP song is still sung by Luchia, Hanon and Rina. Hmm