AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-10, 02:28   Link #5681
Gaara.
Only God can Judge me

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara. Send a message via MSN to Gaara.
aFlipGuy

8/10, nice Sig
Old 2004-12-10, 18:33   Link #5682
Shadowlord
~DESU

Gaara, very nice signature 10/10
Aflipguy, not bad 7.5/10
Yuiichi, pretty big isnt it? still a nice picture 9/10

Here is a new signature I have made, no more whining (hopefully)

Also, I am wonderring if for the boarder I should just use 1 color, or does it look good with both?
Old 2004-12-10, 20:36   Link #5683
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlord
Gaara, very nice signature 10/10
Aflipguy, not bad 7.5/10
Yuiichi, pretty big isnt it? still a nice picture 9/10

Here is a new signature I have made, no more whining (hopefully)

Also, I am wonderring if for the boarder I should just use 1 color, or does it look good with both?
As for my sig, it's perfectly within the limits. They are sigs must be 500x160 and under 30 000 bytes in size. Mine complies with all of that.

Shadowlord: Ha! I just saw that picture today!! Lol, neways. Nice crop to make it appropriate. Your font is really bland though. Your border does go well though. 9.1/10

Last edited by xris; 2004-12-11 at 03:47. Reason: Vertical limit is 160 pixels, so edited out your mistake :)
Old 2004-12-10, 22:07   Link #5684
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Shadowlord - What, aahhsin likes you now?
The gradient border looks nice! Beautiful artwork (PM source please) and good crop, but I think that slight shadow below the green-hair girl's arm should be removed. Mmm, I don't mind the font used for your name though I'd prefer you make it smaller and give it the same amount of space horizontally from the border as you have vertically. Oh, and I think the underline should be slightly longer that the name itself. 8.9/10
Old 2004-12-10, 23:13   Link #5685
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Aahhsin: Glad to know I've kept our forum grouch in business As for yours, the transparency is a unique idea, but the zigzag makes it look like some kind of advertisement sale like "Aahhsin- 75% off!" 8.5/10

Tr4nce: Whoa. That's awesome looking. I have no idea where the originial source is from, but the colors work well to produce a nice abstract. 9.1/10

Sarc: I have absolutely no idea where your source image if from (I'm so behind on fansubs lately) but the effect is quite good. Your decision to put the black outline around the girl does it justice. Except for slight grainyness, this gets my 10/10!

Gaara.: Well-done sig. Too bad I don't watch Naruto... 8.7/10

Shadowlord: Brings back memories of Midori's old sig. Still, the sig is very well-made, and the colors match. Perhaps make the bottom left border a little lighter. Other than that, no gripes, good job! 9.9/10
Old 2004-12-10, 23:25   Link #5686
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Shadowlord: Source plz. And I honestly think that font is awesome. Font name plz?

9/10
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-12-11, 00:39   Link #5687
RavenChild
エリック

Send a message via AIM to RavenChild Send a message via MSN to RavenChild
All these new faces!!! must post this month.

Ambience Blue - 7.5/10 - Two items: border work and the text. The border could use some work but the text really gets me. You might just want to get rid of it except your name. Other than those and the medium quality image, it seems to be nicely made.

Key - 0/10 - Head on over to the chibi workshop and have someone fix you up with a sig!
Old 2004-12-11, 03:21   Link #5688
Thany
Unfair

RavenChild : remember the joke, but not that a good joke IMO. 0/10, please put your other one back

Ambience Blue : I think the text shouldn't be there... Well; but it still helps to hide Rei. 6.5/10, especially because I don't like Rei...

sarcasteak : interesting concept, but Arche is still annoying. 7/10.

Shadowlord : it's a good sign, but the text seems out of the place... 7.5/10.
Old 2004-12-11, 19:56   Link #5689
Avaj
?!!

sarcasteak - It is very much worthy of your generaly high quality. 9.0/10
Old 2004-12-12, 15:23   Link #5690
Naruto fanboy
Konoha Dark Genius

Thany - Cute ^_^ ~ 9/10
Avaj - Nice ~ 8/10
Old 2004-12-12, 15:47   Link #5691
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Awesome Avaj! I really like how you made the chalk on the blackboard (shadows, transparency, smudging)! For being able to make it yours and yours only, 10/10.

Naruto fanboy: The colour and darkness is good for the message. Nicely made 8/10.

Edit: A bit of the blackboard is bright within the shadow (in the text). 9.9?
Old 2004-12-12, 17:15   Link #5692
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Avaj - time for a change..

Naruto fanboy - this one is nice, small, and... rectangular.

ah. like the image, the blue overall feel. nothing wrong... except for lack of tentacles ^^ 9.7/10.

nh1 uhh... very contrasting sig/avatar. 8.5/10 is my initial reaction.
Old 2004-12-12, 17:42   Link #5693
iceyfw

sarcasteak - 8.9/10
Old 2004-12-13, 01:28   Link #5694
NinjaServ

IcExAlcHeMy: ....little flashy ain't it....6/10
hobobaggins: very crisp picture and looks nice, 8/10
Old 2004-12-13, 02:00   Link #5695
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Gaara. --> nice evil look on Gaara... cool layout... and the text is appropriate.. :P [ 85% ]
Naruto fanboy --> nice style there... and it's good to see that not all Naruto fanboys hate Sasuke... [ 85% ]
Old 2004-12-13, 12:04   Link #5696
Azulet

wow a lot of nice signatures.

Prince of Chronics: pretty pics, nice colors, matching border, it's awesome! not sure if the two smiley buttons fit though...9.5/10
IcExAlcHeMy: I like the crop but my only complaint is the border. not sure why there're only two gray lines for half of a border. maybe you can do the double border just like what you did with the freedom justice bit? I like the texture for the background. 8.5/10
Naruto fanboy: I love the color/ font/ crop but I don't know what the right portion of the sig is supposed to be. Either bring that out a bit or crop it all together. 9/10
Ambience: I love your new sig. Your name is a bit hard to read though. 9.5/10
Shadowlord: Awww so pretty and green! I like this one. 10/10

yea, I haven't had a chance to make any new sigs yet. oh well.
Old 2004-12-13, 16:36   Link #5697

Send a message via AIM to Karma Send a message via MSN to Karma
Gaara - Cool picture. The text's font makes it seem like it should be a happy phrase, so I dunno, either change the font or change the phrase. 7/10
ShadowLord - Well made, good picture, and border. The onyl problem I have, is the empty space on the right side. Since you have text on the left, it makes it seem like there should be something on the other side. 8/10
Yuiichi - Great picture, great balance, and great taste in characters. 9/10
sarcasteak - 10 pixels over the limit...tsk tsk. I like the transparent background, it works well. 8/10
Ambience Blue - Text is hard to read, I suggest using a gradient in the text, the top being a gray or white, and the bottom being black. 7/10
RavenChild - Original, clean, but a little crowded on the right. 8/10
Thany - Always a pleasure to look at your sigs (and not for the loli....). Graphically pleasing and well balanced. 10/10
Avaj - I found that wallpaper on 4chan...Not much going on in the sig though. 8/10 Because I like your quote.
Naruto fanboy - I suggest moving your text to the right a little bit. I would also tone down Sasuke's skin color, it stands out a bit too much against all the blues. 7/10
nh1 - Cute picture, but the font and gradient don't work well. The font clashes with your background, and the color scheme of the gradient doesn't work so well. 6/10
hobobaggins - Cool. The balance is odd because it's half drawn, so it makes you think there's less space on the left, also he is looking the other way, drawing attention to the right side. I think it works. 8/10
IcExAlcHeMy - I don't much care for the border around your text, but other then that, it's great. 8/10
NinjaServ - The text on the left really clashes with your picture. The font doesn't match too well, and the color scheme certainly doesn't mix well. 6/10
Prince of Chronics - 9/10 for having a the same sig for so long. ALso the link is very informative
Azulet - Personally....I really like it! I think it works very well with the series and character. The one problem, is that your name doesn't need the crazy effect. I think it'd look better without it. 9/10

I know my sig is lame, but it's a funny picture and that's it.
Old 2004-12-13, 17:53   Link #5698
RavenChild
エリック

Send a message via AIM to RavenChild Send a message via MSN to RavenChild
Thany - 10/10 - nice as always, even after not seeing you for over a month or so.

IcExAlcHeMy - 7.5/10 - this one is a good example of a sig that neeeeds a border. just a 1px border would fix this one up.

Karma - ooo... naruto and bad humor... sorry but i have to give this a 5/10.

<edit> ohh, and what ever happed to the post counter? i liked having one. </edit>
Old 2004-12-13, 18:07   Link #5699
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma
10 pixels over the limit...tsk tsk.
Mmmm I clearly recall xris said 160 is okay...

NinjaServ - I liked your previous one more. This one has some spots (Which I presume are used to create the old Western film effect) that are distracting.

IcExAlcHeMy - The background is a tad too bright for me, and I think it needs a border, but hey it's Freedom and Justice!

Karma - I don't mind the joke, but I REALLY want to read what Sasuke is saying!

RavenChild - I like the mosaisc(?) effect used for the raven, and that "skyline" and "sun" are nice!
Old 2004-12-13, 18:33   Link #5700
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

reworked my sig (3rd attempt at same sig, lol)
Sarc: I love this style of banner, with the character in front and a few smaller images in the BG forming a line. Looks pleasing although the "Arche Klaine" text and your name would look better IMO if they were lined up with the edges of the smaller images. 8.9/10
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature