AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-06-04, 12:56   Link #541
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Microsoft was pretty stupid to make Halo 4 only at the begging of the show. I think everyone tuned out not too long after that.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 13:03   Link #542
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Watched RE6 gameplay with Leon, what the hell was that ??? they said that Leon's part would be like the firsts Resident evil with more survival but what i watched was full action with damn QTE...... not to mention that Leon earned +500 agility...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 13:08   Link #543
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Assassin's Creed all the way for me. I may try to get into the Mass Effect franchise as well, however, third one's looking pretty hot. Pretty much every other game out there isn't even worth mentioning imho
Don't, wait untill the EC comes out for ME3, and seeing if it's good, before investing in the ME franchise. The ending of ME3 is just too harsh if you stuck with the game since ME1.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 13:11   Link #544
Sagi

I didn't expect Tomb Raider to be shown at the MS Conference, I thought that that was a sony oriented franchise, but yeah MS conference was awful.
Sagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 13:13   Link #545
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Xbox Mirror Play....is this a joke? Nintendo is certainly laughing. Horrible showing by Microsoft.

EDIT: Sorry, it's called SmartGlass. Whatever.
Old 2012-06-04, 13:21   Link #546
DuoRanger
Banned

there's 1 man who knows my opinion against M$ on E3

at least South park and Halo 4 saved that conference
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 13:22   Link #547
Dextro
He Without a Title

Why all the hate for the MS Press Conference this year? Does no one remember the Kinect filled events of previous years that almost made the Ubisoft one with James Cameron talking about Avatar for over half an hour look acceptable?

Trust me: this years Microsoft event was at least filled with regular games. It is however true that there weren't any major announcements and the platform is clearly loosing steam now that Microsoft is pouring money into the music and video side of the equation instead of the games one.

Sadly I'll have to admit that my 360 has been gathering dust lately while my PS3 gets all the play time. Sony at least still has some exclusives while Microsoft keeps on banking on Halo and Gears. I'm sure some people love those franchises but I don't (and in fact own none of the games).
Old 2012-06-04, 13:41   Link #548
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Watched RE6 gameplay with Leon, what the hell was that ??? they said that Leon's part would be like the firsts Resident evil with more survival but what i watched was full action with damn QTE...... not to mention that Leon earned +500 agility...
Counting down remaining ammo and guesstimating health it probably the "survival part" ^^
Actually I like the clean HUD and hope that they will keep that in the final version. Aside from screen tearing and frame rate dips it looks ok, but I will wait for the PC version
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 15:18   Link #549
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
As far as I'm concerned this E3 is a total bust unless Fire Emblem Awakening gets announced for North American release. Balls in Nintendo's court this time around.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 16:36   Link #550
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Microsoft was pretty stupid to make Halo 4 only at the begging of the show. I think everyone tuned out not too long after that.
If they did that then everybody would tune out before they got to Halo. Lacking from Microsoft.

Just watched the end of the EA conference. New Crysis is looking insane.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 17:11   Link #551
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Here's Capcom's E3 schedule in case if you Capcom fans/haters are interested.

Spoiler for Capcom Schedule:
Old 2012-06-04, 17:24   Link #552
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Didn't watch Microsoft's conference cause I don't have a 360, but I did watch the Halo 4 part of it separately since that's the only 360-exclusive series I'm interested in. Surprised it's not looking very different from 3 or Reach now that Bungie is no longer involved.

Anywho, I'm anxiously awaiting Sony's conference tonight. I kind of doubt they'll be able to top Nintendo (as usual) but I hope there will be some cool things to see there regardless.~
Old 2012-06-04, 17:27   Link #553
TurkeyPotPie
fushigi ojisan

Man, that Microsoft conference was awful. I haven't paid too much attention to E3 for a few years, mainly tuning in this time to see what Nintendo does. MS was sad though. Chatter on some other gaming boards I frequent say the last two years were even worse? How is that possible?

I mean I can ignore all the Kinect and lifestyle crap, I expect that to be there and don't care, but the games shown were incredibly uninspired. They all kind of ran together into one big blur of hyper-kinetic overblown Hollywood style spectacle. I didn't even recognize some of those franchises (Tomb Raider, Splinter Cell, Resident Evil) they were so similar to everything else that's been coming out the last few years. I bet Microsoft sells a billion copies of Call of Duty Black Ops 13 or whatever this fall though.

Maybe Sony will be better (as long as they don't break out the Powerpoint slides). Definitely most interested in seeing what Nintendo is bringing though, both on 3DS and Wii U. If the new bigger screened 3DS rumor pans out, I'll probably finally break down and buy one.
TurkeyPotPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 18:13   Link #554
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It is a given that Black Ops 2 will sell millions of copies. Never heard of billions though, but this time around they mix the old with something new so it will probably sell more than Modern Warfare 3 did. Everything else, I was moderately satisfied with, though things could be better.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 18:21   Link #555
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Watchdog, game to watch!

That impressed me alot.
Old 2012-06-04, 18:36   Link #556
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Watchdog, game to watch!

That impressed me alot.
^ that. So basically, you're playing SP and MP at the same time? I'm looking forward with how the MP works.

Also, I watched the new AC3 trailer and the new gameplay that shit blew my mind you've done it again ubisoft *high-five*. Hopefully, this time we'll get a open world experience AC1 style instead of staying in one place like in revelations. However, that new EA sports game was imho meh...
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 18:39   Link #557
com_gwp

Ubisoft's conference was pretty impressive. AC3 gameplay, Far Cry 3 actually looking somewhat decent, that absolutely brilliant Rayman Legends rocking rhythm section, and a surprisingly good debut by Watchdogs. Solid B, better than EA or Microsoft's.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 19:09   Link #558
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Microsoft conference was dull as heck... frankly, starting with Halo right from the get go was a huge sign they either were confident with their complete roster, or out of steam, and it seems it is the latter, as the rest of the things presented there were... bland beyond words.

On the other hand, Ubisoft definitely went on great lengths with some of their games (although I wish they could just drop their lapins cretins franchise...) One thing that bothered me with AC3: is it me or was the textures and modelization inferior to AC2 etc? The models definitely lacked in details imho.
Old 2012-06-04, 20:19   Link #559
Ray
Garnet

Damn. Beyond looks pretty damn fantastic. I loved Heavy Rain, and this looks like it'll be even better.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 20:24   Link #560
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Mixed feelings on Beyond. The beginning was boring as hell with that cop talking to a mute with no responses whatsoever. At least at the end we had some explosions. This could be good, but we'll have to see.

The All-Star game really doesn't have my interest at all. Just not enough interesting characters.