AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-03-14, 00:03   Link #1461
Callum18
Fukou da

https://i.redd.it/q7kx8unel0m21.png

*2. 14,227 *14,227 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.22

To put into comparison, NT20 had 17,000+ at the same time, a drop of 3K.

Do note this is only after 2-5 days though. It also does not count Digital release.

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.

Last edited by Callum18; 2019-03-14 at 00:39.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-14, 13:42   Link #1462
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum18 View Post
Do note this is only after 2-5 days though. It also does not count Digital release.
Glad you noted this, otherwise the "Index is failing and will be canceled soon!", "Why isn't it Selling as much as (insert time period here)", etc comments will come pouring in like rain during a hurricane.
Old 2019-03-14, 19:50   Link #1463
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Isn't going to be cancelled but sales will keep going down.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2019-03-15 at 14:57.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-15, 02:39   Link #1464
tsunade666

it won't be cancelled with it having lots of different version in manga, and anime and is relatively successful in other media.

it just didn't change the facts that it's not that popular anymore.
Old 2019-03-15, 19:19   Link #1465
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
it won't be cancelled with it having lots of different version in manga, and anime and is relatively successful in other media.

it just didn't change the facts that it's not that popular anymore.
That might be true. But does it really matter if we love it and it still continues?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-16, 18:53   Link #1466
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
That might be true. But does it really matter if we love it and it still continues?
I agreed with this, 100%
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 23:52   Link #1467
Callum18
Fukou da

https://i.redd.it/meq7yipyhen21.png

1. 18,037 *32,264 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.22

Again, does not count Digital release.

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Old 2019-03-21, 06:37   Link #1468
mark1246

Quote:

do we never get the digital sale or something? im just wondering why we dont get it?
Old 2019-03-23, 01:08   Link #1469
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
do we never get the digital sale or something? im just wondering why we dont get it?
The company that tracks sales data only tracks sales from certain stores and only physical sales. That's just how Oricon gets sales data as far as I know. I guess it depends on the industry though. Kadokawa's new digital sales thing probably has digital sales data somewhere though.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2019-03-30, 18:17   Link #1470
mark1246

Quote:

trying to found out sale for this week but can't find anything online, where you guys find the sale please? thanks
Old 2019-04-02, 21:58   Link #1471
Callum18
Fukou da

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...688&height=676

LN sales from 18th-24th of March

*28 **5,596 *37,860 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.22

Looking back at NT21 sales, its a 5-8k drop I think.

Again does not count any Digital release.

Thank you to FIAMMA from Discord for the info.

Old 2019-04-03, 21:08   Link #1472
dragon1412

TBH, i am now rather interest in digital sales of all the novels now, not just index. We all know that the sales shift to digital formats change a few years ago and now many buy on net rather than physical books. Index is one thing i'd like to know, but is anyone having any general ideas of how much percentages digital sales is on the entire industry ???
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-18, 02:19   Link #1473
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Any sales figures yet?

Old 2019-07-18, 08:47   Link #1474
Callum18
Fukou da

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/...436&height=676

*3. 25,884 *25,884 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.22 Reverse/Rebirth

Does not count Digital Sales.

Old 2019-07-18, 17:01   Link #1475
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/...436&height=676

*3. 25,884 *25,884 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.22 Reverse/Rebirth

Does not count Digital Sales.
Thanks. Wish we had digital sales figures but that’s not the worst.

Old 2019-07-18, 17:58   Link #1476
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/lbm/w/...SzcdHfmvfVDtWE
Most sold LN #1 at Oricon!
(and it only had to sink some ships to pull it off)
Old 2019-07-18, 20:50   Link #1477
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Neat. Also, I don't think any ships have sunk. In fact, it's probably the opposite...

Old 2019-07-19, 08:24   Link #1478
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Saw the list it was competing for that month......with the exception for DAMACHI, i dont see any BIG title LN that release this/last month to compete with INDEX. So that properly why IT was able to get a BOOST in sale unlike NT22 where it was fighting other BIG NAME LN at the same time
Old 2019-11-21, 10:10   Link #1479
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

This year list for KonoRanobe:

Best Male Character:
1) Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
2) Azusagawa Sakuta
3) Kamijou Touma
6) Kuzuma
7) Accelerator
8) Bell Cranel

Female:
1) Karuizawa Kei
2) Sora Ginko
6) Elaina
7) Ichinose Honami
Old 2019-11-21, 10:45   Link #1480
tsunade666

yey! viva kiyopon and kawaiizawa! KUZUma beats accel? lol.

lol, Ginko is 2nd? is her suffering sweet for the fans? Nice for Honami.

Is there a complete list for it? link please. I want to see what's in the top 10.