AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2004-05-06, 10:26   Link #41
Key
s e m p i t e r n a l

Send a message via AIM to Key Send a message via MSN to Key
Hehe, I was happy after seeing some more of my Risa-chan. Ohoho. ^^
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 06:30   Link #42
yukari_kiss
dreamer flyer

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! riku riku riku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is risa really dominating so much more???
yukari_kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 06:39   Link #43
WeeJie354
D.N.Angel FoReVeR

Quote:
He's this young boy-looking creature(?) named Aagentine who's been stalking Dark for a few chapters now and calling him "Kokuyoku (Black Wings)." He finally kidnaps Risa (claming that she seems to be special to Dark) while Daisuke/Dark is away with Riku on the other side of the park. Dark forces Daisuke to check up on Risa, sensing that something is wrong, and lo and behold, a letter is left for Dark in Risa's stead, saying that Dark's Holy Maiden has been kidnapped.

How u Know that....u saw Volume 11?
WeeJie354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 14:20   Link #44
Key
s e m p i t e r n a l

Asuka installations that haven't been collected into a tankoubon yet. ^^;

And Risa gets a bit more "screentime" in volume 10 and the proceeding chapters, but Riku has been the more dominant twin (and the favorite twin for a landslide since forever) for a while now so Ionno, maybe Sugisaki-sensei is doing it for balance? o.o
Old 2004-05-07, 19:28   Link #45
yukari_kiss
dreamer flyer

no balance is needed i reckon ^^ hehee, sorry Key....

Riku-san forever!!!
Old 2004-05-08, 03:50   Link #46
Key
s e m p i t e r n a l

Aww, I'm liking the balance. Now my Risa-chan gets more facetime (she eerily reminds me of Souma Kagura from Fruits Basket...)~

But the omake with Riku-chan (in the May Asuka installment) was f.u.n.n.y. She's quite a gutsy gal.
Old 2004-05-08, 07:08   Link #47
yukari_kiss
dreamer flyer

lol i like the gutsy type, especially in twins, have you noticed that there's always the active one and the more feminine one??? and i tend to go for the active one, GO RIKU-SAN!!!! but maybe if i read d.n angel now and if risa is not the lil ditz (sorry key...can't find another word to describe it ) she was in the beginning of d.n. angel, well...maybe...i will start accepting her... just maybe, heehee
Old 2004-05-08, 17:16   Link #48
Maikeru
Fabulous Muscles

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru
I have a preview for the manga that I haven't read yet. I looked at the first page and it looked pretty cool, but I was too tired to read it. It should be coming to US stores this fall probably...
Maikeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 17:28   Link #49
Key
s e m p i t e r n a l

D.N.Angel vol. 1 is already in stores, Mika-san... o.o

Volume 2 should be coming out soon, this month or next, I think. I haven't bought the English versions, really... I saw it in stores and nearly passed out. x.x They really mucked it up when they had everyone call everyone by their given name instead of just translating what was on the page. *fume fume*
Old 2004-05-18, 08:17   Link #50
Hide-chan
Motto motto...ne?

Send a message via ICQ to Hide-chan Send a message via MSN to Hide-chan
When I was Japan last Dec, I found D.N.Angel vol 10 in the one of the bookstore there in Nagoya. Apparently vol. 11 is nowhere to be found. I wanted to ask the salesgirl for vol 11 but I have a plane to catch but I'm sure vol 11 will be out soon...I hope^^.
Hide-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 09:14   Link #51
yeyue

[QUOTE=Rasengan]Sorry to bump this old thread. But has anyone read DNAngel up to volume 9-10? I just have one question, does umm, Dark actually like Risa now? Because I would really not want that to happen. Since Satoshi seems to like her, and that is already pissing me off, now Dark too?!... Doesn't Dark like Riku...? (I hate Risa, because she's so feminin and seem to think the world revolves around her, I like Riku alot better).

well,dark will not like Risa as he is not a human being and he was just saying good bye to her.Also,dark has to leave daisuke one day as he will have to destory krad to prevent him from opening the gate of darkness.well,i am more anxious to see if riku will find out the truth bbetween dark and daisuke.
yeyue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 15:43   Link #52
Key
s e m p i t e r n a l

Actually, it seems as though Dark is beginning to develop some sort of feelings for Risa in the manga (Daisuke notices this as well). No one can say for sure whether or not it's love (which is highly doubt, but at least he's beginning to feel something for her)--and if it is, whether or not it's really Risa that he loves--but they did share quite a few sweet moments in volume 10. The confession, Risa's answer to Dark's question (that was apparently eating away at him?), and the close of their somewhat-relationship.

But Sugisaki-sensei's been so busy working on Lagoon Engine that she hasn't had too much time for D.N.Angel lately.
Old 2004-11-02, 16:25   Link #53
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I was a fan of the DN Ngel Manga even tho I couldn't find any scans 0_0
I then found out about Lagoon Engine ^-^ I love that manga too I know what its all about and characters but I can't find scans 0_o ...

DN Angel anime I heard isn't as good as the manga, that ususually happens book is better than the movie/animation.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 19:27   Link #54
Rennie
Konichiwa!!

Sorry...but am i not suppose to ask for a licensed anime? and what is a licensed anime? I mean aren't all anime licensed? lol I'm so sorry that i dunno those kinda of stuff!
Rennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 04:15   Link #55
jana

I purchase DNangel ( volume 1 ) from Amazon.com . i love it...it was fun to read .
But now am upset cause I cant seem to get my hands on a copy of any of the new release ones at Amazon

so does amazon have them or should I search for another source
jana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 01:14   Link #56
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennie
Sorry...but am i not suppose to ask for a licensed anime? and what is a licensed anime? I mean aren't all anime licensed? lol I'm so sorry that i dunno those kinda of stuff!
FYI:
http://forums.animesuki.com/announce...nouncementid=2

Licensing usually means english (western language) licensing.

Technically, fansubbing is illegal, since the original japanese company has the rights.

Luckily, japanese companies don't care that much for english audiences enjoying their anime.
(I mean, they are trying to promote their culture)
[heh... some conspiricy theorists even say that it's a new for of japanese invasion tactic.]

Unfortunately, if you ask for an licensed anime, it cuts directly into the licensed company's profits.

Thus, problems arise...

Now, for legal links to D.N. Angel:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...213574-2655266
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 20:13   Link #57
Phantom Blade

does anyone know when this is planned to end? like which volume?
is the manga comming to an end on volume 10? like does it seem like its going to end soon?
Phantom Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 16:12   Link #58
Yushi

Woot I have volume 11 (in chinese though), and because I forgot how to make spoiler tags...lets just say Risa has a major role in volume 11, especially concerning Dark. =)
Yushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 17:51   Link #59
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
This has been bugging me for a long while now: Does anybody have any idea when the next volume of DNAngel is getting released in Japan? Volume 11 came out way back in August of '05, and I still can't find any word on volume 12. >.>
Old 2006-12-13, 18:15   Link #60
xaisen

aparently it ends at volume 11 for now

Quote:
Tokyopop put out the final volume of the series on August 23, 2006, a full eight months after the release of volume 10. Even if you’d given up hope, you should be able to find it by now! Unfortunately, that is the final book in the series - for now - and the anime (which has been licensed by ADV and is available in a subtitled box set) is long since finished. The series does end with a bit of a cliffhanger, unfortunately - mangaka Sugisaki Yukiru is currently working on a series for Shounen Ace called EDEN, and the last time D.N. Angel ran in ASUKA magazine was August 2005. It’s not known when or if the storyline will continue, but if I obtain any new information on it I’ll be sure to post here. It doesn’t look like the novels or the animation-manga will be translated into English either at this point.
source: http://manga.3yen.com/2006-10-01/dn-angel-update-2/

i dunno if thats true or not but i hope it isn't.. i started the anime to see if i could see more goings on between riku and daisuke
xaisen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shoujo