AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-28, 20:26   Link #7961
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
so basically ren ashdoll really the good guy (before the otherworldy darkness corrupted her), so basically history view ren asholl as a bad guy, & the other 5 r the good guys (while being corrupted by the otherworldy darkness), if it'a true why did she create the demon king?
No man, completely wrong. Are you blind? Zzhk just posted the timeline of events.

The Spirit War between the Elemental Lords had nothing to do with the Otherworldly Darkness. We don't know why Ren Ashdoll was killed, nor do we know about the personalities of the other Elemental Lords. Who's the bad guy here we still don't have a clue.

All the volumes are translated. Why the hell there's still people confused about this?
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-28, 20:29   Link #7962
lovetospoon73

It's obvious it's the otherworldy darkness
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-28, 22:30   Link #7963
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
All the volumes are translated. Why the hell there's still people confused about this?
It's been a full year since this series has had a new release. It isn't suprising that alot of people's memories are starting to get fuzzy on the details.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-28, 22:58   Link #7964
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Well shoot, it's been a year already...
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 01:31   Link #7965
STR1KE3

Quote:
so basically ren ashdoll really the good guy (before the otherworldy darkness corrupted her), so basically history view ren asholl as a bad guy, & the other 5 r the good guys (while being corrupted by the otherworldy darkness), if it'a true why did she create the demon king?
Nah dude my post was wrong read zzhk's one with the quoute
STR1KE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 01:50   Link #7966
Vaans
NEET

Its been almost a year for me since I last read the light novel. I'm already forgetting a lot of scenes especially the ecchi ones.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 02:32   Link #7967
Armando99

It is something beyond anyone's control except for the author and the publisher.

They probably have a very legitimate reason for the delay. In the meantime, if you are having a hard time remembering, go back and re-read it. I am in the same situation so I am currently re-reading them again.

You'd be surprised of what you can find out that you missed from the first time.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 06:10   Link #7968
lovetospoon73

do u guys think that the next time kazehaya unlock solomon's streghn he'll become the same baster that solomon was, permantly
Old 2015-04-29, 08:04   Link #7969
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
do u guys think that the next time kazehaya unlock solomon's streghn he'll become the same baster that solomon was, permantly
First off, it's not Solomon's power. It's Ren Ashdoll's power, the Darkness Elemental Lord.

Kamito has been slowly awakening and adapting to Ren Ashdoll's power, so the chances of him going berserk again seem to be slim.
Old 2015-04-29, 08:47   Link #7970
STR1KE3

Quote:
First off, it's not Solomon's power. It's Ren Ashdoll's power, the Darkness Elemental Lord.

Kamito has been slowly awakening and adapting to Ren Ashdoll's power, so the chances of him going berserk again seem to be slim.
Ren Ashdoll looked a lot like Restia right?Kamito ecchi ecchi........
Old 2015-04-29, 08:54   Link #7971
Weather
Wonder Wind

We really need some news though.

My love for Blade Dance is being overshadowed by Fafnir, and while not necesarily bad I really don't wanna just forget about this LN.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 13:18   Link #7972
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
We really need some news though.

My love for Blade Dance is being overshadowed by Fafnir, and while not necesarily bad I really don't wanna just forget about this LN.
Write it in paper and stick it somewhere with tape
Old 2015-04-29, 16:31   Link #7973
lovetospoon73

Quote:

Her powers were still corrupted by the otherworldy darkness, plus at the bladedance he almost turn into the demon king(if Claire didn't save him, he would have become the next demon king) next time he go berserk, he'll maybe stay that way for good
Old 2015-04-29, 17:15   Link #7974
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Her powers were still corrupted by the otherworldy darkness, plus at the bladedance he almost turn into the demon king(if Claire didn't save him, he would have become the next demon king) next time he go berserk, he'll maybe stay that way for good
Not her powers, but her Will inside of Restia that was corrupted. Besides, the corrupted Will was destroyed when Restia sacrificed herself to save Kamito.

Restia, most likely, already triggered Kamito's safe awakening. Proof of that is the fact that Kamito has already been recognized by the Burial Chamber as its legitimate inheritor, and has been giving his blessings to the girls. He has been slowly adapting to Ren Ashdoll's power.
Old 2015-04-29, 19:59   Link #7975
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Not her powers, but her Will inside of Restia that was corrupted. Besides, the corrupted Will was destroyed when Restia sacrificed herself to save Kamito.

Restia, most likely, already triggered Kamito's safe awakening. Proof of that is the fact that Kamito has already been recognized by the Burial Chamber as its legitimate inheritor, and has been giving his blessings to the girls. He has been slowly adapting to Ren Ashdoll's power.
meaning that he can use all of the Demon King's weapons and the 72 spirits that were originally belong to solomon, any time he want; the numbers didn't want take a chance living in a world with another male elementalis, so they tried to kill kazehaya, fearing that he'll eventually become just like solomon & take the demon slayer(elementaslist being pure hearted maidens,MY ASS)

we know how powerful est is & the price of using her power, the last elementalist she had, eventually died from her curse & history will repeat it self as long as est is kamito's contract spirit, i feel like the only things will happen to kamito is that he'll die from over using est's power(even if he hadn't able to use 100% of her strenght) just like Areishia Idriss, or the power will corrupted him, & get killed by an elementalist

while everyone will celebrate over his death, with joy of his demise & reward the elementalist that killed him
Old 2015-04-30, 01:39   Link #7976
STR1KE3

Quote:
meaning that he can use all of the Demon King's weapons and the 72 spirits that were originally belong to solomon, any time he want; the numbers didn't want take a chance living in a world with another male elementalis, so they tried to kill kazehaya, fearing that he'll eventually become just like solomon & take the demon slayer(elementaslist being pure hearted maidens,MY ASS)

we know how powerful est is & the price of using her power, the last elementalist she had, eventually died from her curse & history will repeat it self as long as est is kamito's contract spirit, i feel like the only things will happen to kamito is that he'll die from over using est's power(even if he hadn't able to use 100% of her strenght) just like Areishia Idriss, or the power will corrupted him, & get killed by an elementalist

while everyone will celebrate over his death, with joy of his demise & reward the elementalist that killed him
Is this a theories thread now? Dude you can't just go posting theories here and there or else the members of this thread won't like you that much.Just state the facts and give a brief idea of your opinion with "I think" and if you're wrong say thank you for correcting me.Getting back to the topic.I don't think the author will kill Kamito in the end or he'll recieve a lot of hate.Wait,this has been discused already!
Old 2015-04-30, 01:42   Link #7977
Armando99

Quote:

I didn't see a "tragedy" tag so it's not gonna happen.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 05:30   Link #7978
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrezon View Post
Is this a theories thread now? Dude you can't just go posting theories here and there or else the members of this thread won't like you that much.Just state the facts and give a brief idea of your opinion with "I think" and if you're wrong say thank you for correcting me.Getting back to the topic.I don't think the author will kill Kamito in the end or he'll recieve a lot of hate.Wait,this has been discused already!
I'm not saying the author will kill kazehaya I'm stating the obvious/facts
Old 2015-04-30, 08:33   Link #7979
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
I'm not saying the author will kill kazehaya I'm stating the obvious/facts
Sorry, but there're no facts in that mess of a post of yours. Only nonsense.

The numbers never tried to kill Kamito, nor did they try to rob the Demon Slayer from him. That was Lurie, a spy infiltrated from the Holy Kingdom with the objective of taking Est.

Rejoice on his death? Aside from maybe the antagonists, no one would rejoice on Kamito dying. If you find any, please be my guest and show it to us.

People are caution of Kamito, yes. Because the precedence of a male elementalist in history was Solomon, a lovely psycho who just brought terror throughout the whole continent. But no one outright hates Kamito or wish him dead just because he's male.
Old 2015-04-30, 13:10   Link #7980
STR1KE3

Quote:
Sorry, but there're no facts in that mess of a post of yours. Only nonsense.

The numbers never tried to kill Kamito, nor did they try to rob the Demon Slayer from him. That was Lurie, a spy infiltrated from the Holy Kingdom with the objective of taking Est.

Rejoice on his death? Aside from maybe the antagonists, no one would rejoice on Kamito dying. If you find any, please be my guest and show it to us.

People are caution of Kamito, yes. Because the precedence of a male elementalist in history was Solomon, a lovely psycho who just brought terror throughout the whole continent. But no one outright hates Kamito or wish him dead just because he's male.
Ohhhhhhh,lovetospoon73 you get rekt noob.Ophis I beg you edit your post and make it "utter nonsense" ,it would go so good

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap