AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-08-31, 08:49   Link #481
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

After getting free Lyn, also got Lancina (-atk lol) from the free roll. Spent 180 orbs and didn't get a single CYL hero, resulting in only a 5* Tharja. I am quite disappointed by this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I also got my first and only Hinata! May pick Roy as my free choice now.
0 Hinata and 0 of either Roy here
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-31, 09:30   Link #482
shadow1296

100 orbs down, after choosing Lucina, only to have my pity rate be destroyed by another Innes and another Lucina, anyway going to try again tomorrow
Old 2017-08-31, 11:42   Link #483
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

How is the new Ike? I'm not sure if I should go for him or snipe for Hector on the other CYL banner.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-31, 13:14   Link #484
Tenzen12

130 orbs spent now. Free Lyn and Brave Roy obtained. I will probably try get all of them.
Old 2017-09-01, 06:27   Link #485
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Look at that trailer.

Old 2017-09-01, 15:49   Link #486
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

So at what point does the trailer break into a rap and the characters start doing a dance number? :P
Old 2017-09-01, 23:58   Link #487
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

250 orbs spent, and only brave lucina to show for it(and random fae)..... I want brave roy....(took free lyn of course)
Old 2017-09-02, 00:36   Link #488
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I ended up pulling Ike on my first actual 5 orbs, was not expecting that. I'm still torn between going for Hector while the chance is there or just go all in for brave Lucina.
Old 2017-09-03, 06:36   Link #489
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

300+orbs in and I can't get brave roy..... my rate got broken by Seliph of all people.....Really tempted to burn him, but he's +ATK - RES, which is a really good boon/bane for him so I'll hold on to him for now...
Old 2017-09-03, 09:58   Link #490
GDB

Someone did the math and it's more likely to get a non-focus red unit than Roy. I believe Lancina was exactly equal chances, with Lyn being slightly more likely than a non-focus and Ike being quite a bit more likely than a non-focus.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-03, 17:36   Link #491
bakato

My friend opened a pack with only 5 orbs. 1 colorless, 3 green, 1 blue. He wanted to go for Lancinda, but I told him to go green. He picked one and got Ike.
Old 2017-09-03, 21:50   Link #492
GDB

Voting Gauntlet is officially broken. Time to scrap it and come up with something else.
Old 2017-09-03, 22:33   Link #493
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I got a pretty good laugh out of that female matchup. They need to make it more fun though. Unless characters I like are in it, the thing becomes some obligatory grind for feathers. I hope Ike wins though, him and Hector were my favorites from this gauntlet.
Old 2017-09-03, 22:57   Link #494
GDB

I don't think I played more than a dozen matches in the previous gauntlet for that very reason. Didn't care about any of the characters, so just sided with Corrin because it was obvious she'd win and I'd get some free victory feathers. Same for the mages one.
Old 2017-09-04, 07:19   Link #495
IceHism

wtf i was wondering how lyn lost to camilla as she was so ahead and i found out that a 7.3x bonus to Camilla caused Lyn to lose. That's dumb. Voting gauntlet is busted. Especially that rubberband mechanic. It's way too extreme. Also the matches aren't very fun either since they are basically free wins.

Well i'll just side with the winner Ike. I think path of radiance / radiant dawn have been received better overall than fates
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 10:21   Link #496
bakato

My first earned focus hero!

Spoiler for woohoo!:
Old 2017-09-04, 10:33   Link #497
GDB

Grats. She's a lot better than I initially gave her credit for (initially felt she was a solid third out of the four, but I've since decided she's on par with Ike depending on your team composition).
Old 2017-09-04, 11:37   Link #498
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Grats. She's a lot better than I initially gave her credit for (initially felt she was a solid third out of the four, but I've since decided she's on par with Ike depending on your team composition).
Thanks. She's -hp +atk. My friend I mentioned before got all the focus, but the ones he pulled were all -atk.
Old 2017-09-04, 14:38   Link #499
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
wtf i was wondering how lyn lost to camilla as she was so ahead and i found out that a 7.3x bonus to Camilla caused Lyn to lose. That's dumb. Voting gauntlet is busted. Especially that rubberband mechanic. It's way too extreme. Also the matches aren't very fun either since they are basically free wins.

Well i'll just side with the winner Ike. I think path of radiance / radiant dawn have been received better overall than fates
It's going to be quite something for Ike to be the first dude to win the gauntlet though.
Old 2017-09-05, 12:34   Link #500
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
It's going to be quite something for Ike to be the first dude to win the gauntlet though.
Looks like that's going to be the case, but you want to know the sad part Ike has nothing to gain by winning this (especially with how petty some of the players have, seriously why would you remove all your skills if you weren't being petty), see if non brave hero won this gauntlet we might've gotten a brave hero form for them. As it turns out now the winner will be the same predictable outcome as the one's with the old system and nothing substantial will become of it

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy