AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-07-24, 18:42   Link #441
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

My FGO / FEH emulator instance decided to get stuck at 99% every time so I un- and reinstalled it. Which worked fine one time but then uninstalled itself and now fails to import through multi-memu. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-07, 10:46   Link #442
bakato

So I just cracked open the latest banner with the recent free first pull update hoping to pull the best one available, Lilina, but what greeted me was a blue, a green, and 3 colorless. Disappointed, I picked blue...

Spoiler for Image:

...to get one of the best 5* completely unrelated to the banner.
Old 2017-08-10, 21:49   Link #443
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
^Nice one

Got an atk+/hp- Summer Elise would prefer a spd+/hp or def -, but I can't be choosy.
Old 2017-08-14, 22:56   Link #444
IceHism

rolled hero fest, got ike and ninian. there goes 200 orbs tho.

the 5* rate in this is so generous. lol. I have like 40 of them.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-15, 01:15   Link #445
bakato

More confessions from handicapped heroes. Worst Ike preceded by 4 Laslow's in 2 plates.
Old 2017-08-15, 07:26   Link #446
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Man, here I am whaling for Celica (finally got 2 +ATK but no +SPD yet), and they frigging release Tana (Mathilda why you break my pity rate?). What next, Lute after? C'mon IS, I need to eat too... XD

And grats on Linde. It was hilarious that she heals as much as Recover with breath of life 3 and breath of life seal.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-15, 12:42   Link #447
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

64 orbs: +atk-spd Tana, +hp-atk Amelia (+def -res Olwen). Why.jpg

Might roll for both of them again.
Old 2017-08-16, 23:39   Link #448
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

S. Corrin drain all my orbs(got a +atk - def though so it's a happy ending XD). Tana is enticing(free gacha give me second hinoka, a hone flier fodder), but I'll save my orbs just in case a surprise lyn variant pop out
Old 2017-08-17, 20:12   Link #449
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Alright, after 5 Grays, a Boey (no reds), and a Llina, I got my 7 Celicas to make 11. I think I got lucky by the pulls, since on average if I wanted 7 celicas, there should also be 7 Grays, and 6.5 other red 5 stars.

In comparison, my first 4 Celicas, I pulled Caeda, Mae (pulled everything after Caeda because my pity rate was ridiculous), 2 Lilina, 2 Sanaki, and an Eldigan. So in total with 11 Celicas, I also got 5 same color focus units, 1 off color focus unit, and 7 non focus units.

So even overall, I think I got lucky APART from the time after the first Celica pull, I spent something like 300-400 orbs with no 5 stars at all. But in response, my IVs are crap as they are:

Spoiler:

I think general consensus is +ATK -DEF is the best IV, which I got, but I seriously wanted a +SPD one, so I can get into desperation in one attack with Fury 3. I'm not a big fan of Life and Death since I bait a lot, but I guess I have no choice but to run it now.

Still, I'm TOTALLY broke now, so Tana has to wait till next time she comes on banner. Hopefully the next childhood friend mage that's S tier is not coming soon so I can save up again, but I have an odd feeling the next Tempest Trial theme would be Sacred Stones, so Lute is probably be coming within 3 months at the latest.

@kuroishinigami
You should, Choose Your Legends is rumored to be the coming if not next month, but the month after. Guaranteed Lyn variant there.

Grats on the S Corrin though, as mine is +hp. I'm not even sure if +SPD is the best boon, since things she can't one shot (high RES greens and archers) tends to oneshot her back. 46 SPD with hone and darting blow 3 should be able to double all greens/archers unless it's a +SPD Fury Nino, who tends to be very rare in defense nowadays for some reason.

Old 2017-08-20, 16:14   Link #450
bakato

And now we return to "Handicapped Blue Girls Like Me Too Much." 3 sets from Sacred Heroes without a sing 5*, what did I get but 4* Effie! With PERFECT IVs (+atk/-spd)! Now it's "Handicapped Blue Girls Like Me Too Much or So I Thought!"
Old 2017-08-20, 23:52   Link #451
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Pretty nice! I have the same as well, but I didn't train her yet since I already have 2 Effies at lvl40 (one 5 star and another 4 star that I pulled relatively early). Need to increase my character pool depth, as I'm currently only barely making top 1k, so I'm a bit short on feathers right now.

Still I find the best units are the ones you upgrade since you have better chances to get perfect IVs, so definitely worth 20k for Effie. Not sure if Brave Lance+ is worth another 20k, so my 5 star is just using the regular brave.

Old 2017-08-21, 05:24   Link #452
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Get ready for a flood of reinforcements in the infernal Valter GHB.
Old 2017-08-21, 11:39   Link #453
Tenzen12

YouTube failed me this time. Even though I can replicate some strategies. AI act different so I am screwed on infernal.
Old 2017-08-21, 11:42   Link #454
Galaxian

These are the only 5 star heroes I've managed to get so far.

Spoiler for :

How do you guys get so many orbs? Do you buy them?
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-21, 15:44   Link #455
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
These are the only 5 star heroes I've managed to get so far.

Spoiler for :

i don't. I just save until there's something i want.
Old 2017-08-23, 16:11   Link #456
Galaxian

Trying to get Summer Corrin ended up getting my second 5-star Nowi...

I have yet to pull a 5-star blue unit that I was actually aiming for...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-25, 20:46   Link #457
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Holy crap, 180k for the first tier rewards in Tempest Trials? Even taking out the triple bonus of the day, that's still 160k points of the old system. After doing 140k/145k in the previous two, I'm totally burnt out and just went for the 100k rewards and quit. There's no way I'm playing Tempest Trials twice over just to get 6k more feathers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Uhh, no, I didn't spend 2+k on Fire Emblem Heroes. No siree not me, I'm f2p btw, I swear I just stumbled on my +10 Celica by chance...

Old 2017-08-28, 03:10   Link #458
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

CYL units are really nice, although I'm baffled how they managed to be so confusing for Ike's B skill even though Lyn was properly translated.

In any case, I expect the vast majority of the playerbase to pick Lyn considering how hellish it is to pull colorless chars and do whatever it takes for the rest.
Old 2017-08-28, 05:05   Link #459
IceHism

I'll be picking lyn cause all I run is horse and Xander doesn't need to be replaced yet (also no distant counter fodder)
Old 2017-08-28, 05:55   Link #460
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
CYL units are really nice, although I'm baffled how they managed to be so confusing for Ike's B skill even though Lyn was properly translated.

In any case, I expect the vast majority of the playerbase to pick Lyn considering how hellish it is to pull colorless chars and do whatever it takes for the rest.
I keep seeing people be confused by Ike's skill, but I'm not sure how. I'm just reading it as "I'm a Brave Tome/Lancer/Axe (probably not sword) killer, yo". Do people think it means him getting outsped = almost no damage from the followup attack? Or is it the skill they're confused by, thinking it gives him a damage bonus against those movement types rather than saying "This only works against this type of movement"? After thinking about it, I'm going to assume it's this one since you mentioned Lyn.

That said, best girl is on a Horse, so I have 6x the reasons to choose her. Unless they let us roll first and pick later, in which case I'll do that and see if I can get a nice IV one first (will probably just take all orbs per session until I hit a CYL unit of that color before being selective).

It's funny though, all the units are really good, even Roy. Too bad Xander is so much better (barring asinine stat creep).
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy