Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-06-13, 10:14   Link #61
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
Good or bad doesn't matter,everyone thinks what they do is the best idea.So whatever Sasukes plan is it's with best intentions.Whether it be for his benifit or others doesn't matter either.He thinks he's right.

Sai whispers to the slug ,what could he know to tell other then" i feel suspicious"?
i personally think sasuke is going after Madara...itachi did tell him of his involvement(albeit indirectly)...and after hearing shodai's story and likely reading the stone tablet again with his EMS, he at the very least should have words with his ancestor. just my opinion.

(BOLD) look closer. sai has a cut on his face and the slug is healing it

ps. the gamakichi helicopter looked pretty cool
Old 2013-06-13, 15:09   Link #62
Po9

Replying to the comments about the summons calling them sama or chan. In reference to Naruto's case, when has Naruto ecer called anyone older than him in the proper way?
Po9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 21:51   Link #63
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po9 View Post
Replying to the comments about the summons calling them sama or chan. In reference to Naruto's case, when has Naruto ecer called anyone older than him in the proper way?
Well he called Jiraya "Shishou", but still:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
[...]I don't remember Naruto using [the "-sama"] suffix at all during the last 634 chapters...
Old 2013-06-14, 16:38   Link #64
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Well he called Jiraya "Shishou"
He did? I can only remember him consistently calling Jiraiya a perv.

Anyway the way they talk/are talked to by their summon is nothing surprising.
Sakura is always polite, Naruto is always very rude and Sasuke is either suicidally gloomy when sober or homicidally insane when drunk so it's only sensible to treat him with deference particularly when you consider what happened to the last snake with an attitude.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 19:09   Link #65
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Sasuke is either suicidally gloomy when sober or homicidally insane when drunk so it's only sensible to treat him with deference particularly when you consider what happened to the last snake with an attitude.
lol yeah, but Manda was still a badass, I miss him. I remember Kabuto saying that if he didn't know Oro was so weak, he'd have killed him when he summoned him back then. He's the only summon I've heard of that will kill the summoner if they're not up to par to deal with him --Gamabunta would probably just not help you, or simply not accept the chakra and blood offering. That seems pretty snake-like, and they way he held his own against Gamabunta and the slug was pretty cool too. I'd love to see more of Manda's realm, and possibly see more of that snake sage, he looked pretty boss when Kabuto told the story of snake sage mode.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 20:18   Link #66
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
lol yeah, but Manda was still a badass, I miss him. I remember Kabuto saying that if he didn't know Oro was so weak, he'd have killed him when he summoned him back then. He's the only summon I've heard of that will kill the summoner if they're not up to par to deal with him --Gamabunta would probably just not help you, or simply not accept the chakra and blood offering. That seems pretty snake-like, and they way he held his own against Gamabunta and the slug was pretty cool too. I'd love to see more of Manda's realm, and possibly see more of that snake sage, he looked pretty boss when Kabuto told the story of snake sage mode.
I wonder if Oro will gain the snake sage? Seeing how he did get his chakara from Kobuto and I thing info as well.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 22:34   Link #67
Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
He did? I can only remember him consistently calling Jiraiya a perv.
If you want my two cents for this, he said this couple of times in Pain arc, but Shishou was never mentioned again.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 11:03   Link #68
mayumi

Naruto has never used -sama. Most respect he gives is his sensei's. I am not even sure he even used -san(maybe he called Shizune, I can't remember). He even calls his mom and dad with a -chan.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 04:13   Link #69
Cookie-Monster

The fight is too lop-sided right now.

Madara/Juubi vs everyone and their grandmother

I hope Sasuke/Oro join Madara.

I also hope we get some more Sage of six paths lore coloring/affecting the events as they unfold.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 11:24   Link #70
itachi-san314

i dont see how it's lopsided. at least not yet anyway. i'd also put obito and orochimaru in the bad category. madara will be stronger than hashirama now. and obito sure as hell isn't being held back by kakashi
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 12:19   Link #71
Cookie-Monster

It's lopsided in the sense that it looks like were are going to see a lot of standing around. Theres no multiple enemies to be tackled at the same time, and i get the sense its going to be a game of merry go round, with different people having their turn to attack juubi/madara while the others are given something to pre-occupy them.

Kabuto would be perfect in this final showdown.

It would be nice to see him standing next to Madara and spicing things up with some more Edo-ressurections. Some of those former kages who got underused in the earlier parts could have made their debuts to fight for Madara in this current showdown.

Would also be kinda interesting to see Orochimaru and Kabuto's interactions when their on opposing sides, as well as the leaf kages talking to the kages from other villages.
Old 2013-06-16, 19:21   Link #72
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
Kabuto would be perfect in this final showdown.

It would be nice to see him standing next to Madara and spicing things up with some more Edo-ressurections.
I've had my fill of edo-tensei. also, kabuto and orochimaru are the exact same character for all intents and purposes. anything you want to see from kabuto, orochimaru can do, and most likely he can do better than kabuto now. kabutomaru took over in his absence, but now the OG is back
Old 2013-06-16, 20:14   Link #73
b1gdawg

Somewhat off topic. I'm kind of starting to think that it's gonna be inevitable to avoid a Orochimaru/Jiraiya/Tsunade vs Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura. I have a sense of how it will come down to that, but I was so convinced when Orochimaru told Suigetsu he wanted to take no part in this war.

Orochimaru's Edo Tensei is certainly stronger than Kabuto's. He needs the 4 Hokage to take out Madara/Juubi because he can't. Oro's Edo tensei can probably release the 4 kage (except maybe Hashirama). He probably has some of Jiraiya's DNA. He'll revive Tsunade and Jiraiya.

I'm assuming that all of the present Kage are alive and well (except Tsunade) since Katsuyu is with Sakura and not Tsunade. After the alliance deals with Madara and the Juubi, Kishi will find a way to isolate those 6. I don't know how the other 4 Kage will tie into the fight now. The only way it would make sense is if they were all dead, and Oro uses them to occupy the rest of the alliance. I don't think Oro can kill them almost alone...

Sasuke vs. Orochimaru
Naruto vs. Jiraiya
Sakura vs. Tsunade
Bee vs. Raikage
Kankuro/Temari vs. Gaara

Idk -_-
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 00:03   Link #74
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I've had my fill of edo-tensei. also, kabuto and orochimaru are the exact same character for all intents and purposes. anything you want to see from kabuto, orochimaru can do, and most likely he can do better than kabuto now. kabutomaru took over in his absence, but now the OG is back
pff no way. Edo tensei is the best thing that has happened to the manga so far in the last few hundred chapters. All the drama going on right now is because of edo-tensei with the leaf kages. I want more more more
Old 2013-06-17, 02:47   Link #75
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
pff no way. Edo tensei is the best thing that has happened to the manga so far in the last few hundred chapters. All the drama going on right now is because of edo-tensei with the leaf kages. I want more more more
well my second point there was that if more edo-tensei is needed, then orochimaru will do it. but my first point is basically that i wish it never existed as a technique in the first place haha. but to each his own i guess. this is the direction kishi took it and it is enjoyable for the most part
Old 2013-06-18, 21:18   Link #76
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i dont see how it's lopsided. at least not yet anyway.
The story has been lopsided since forever, even before this "war" started it was only an handful of Akatsuki against the world. That being said the problem isn't the number of villains, it's the fact they're underwhelming.
There is no sense of impending doom. Obito is a joke, Madara doesn't give damn and the Juubi is just an aimless and boring huge piece of artillery and will stay that way unless it takes an humanoid appearance.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 23:59   Link #77
james0246

^Which is why Madara/Obito need to succeed in their goals.

Personally, I'm hoping the ending to Naruto is somewhat similar to the ending to Escaflowne, were the Dream Machine gives everyone their greatest desires, only it turns out their greatest desires are to simply kill each other forever . Something to that extent would be fun, but anything but Naruto's total victory could be interesting, or at least a good enough monkey wrench. (Better yet, it could be like the old episode of Red Dwarf were the crew uses a virtual reality game in which their dreams can come true, only one of them constantly expects the worst out of life so he keeps messing up his own dream world and begins to negatively affect everyone else as well.)

That being said, new chapter thread has been created. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion